ADVERTISEMENT

OSU Game thread and rankings?

Yeah they are a huge team. And a couple of thick dudes too. Gonna have to disagree w Mik here.

2 out of the 3 Ore St that are 6-10, 6-9, are 6-9, 6-9, 6-10.

Compare that to Guy Williams(6-9), and Jakimovski(6-9).

Altho 6-9 isn't short, it isn't GIGANTICALLY tall either.

Marial according to what I heard announcers say, did not start, did not get a lot of minutes.

Ore St's Frontcourt usually play either 1 6-10, 1 6-9, or 2 6-9's.

They don't play 3 6-9+ on court at same time, only 2 6-9's at, on court at same time, etc.

2 6-9+, on court at same time is not a gigantically tall frontcourt.

You want to see a tall frontcourt, see either UTAH, WSU.

It was not height that shut down Jones.

Just for clarification, OSU last night played a combination front court of Bilodeau (6'9", 220), Ibekwe (6'10", 290), Rataj (6'9", 220), and Marial (7'2", 235). I don't know how you define size, but that seems like a tall, big front court to me.

Glad Cougar

6-9 220 is NOT gigantically tall.

Now if all 4 of Ore St's frontcourt was 6-11.5+ 255+ pounds, now that would be gigantically tall, big.

Just for clarification, OSU last night played a combination front court of Bilodeau (6'9", 220), Ibekwe (6'10", 290), Rataj (6'9", 220), and Marial (7'2", 235). I don't know how you define size, but that seems like a tall, big front court to me.

Glad Cougar

Also the radio and TV announcers also said that Ore St's Frontcourt was not a gigantically tall, Big frontcourt. And they said that, because 6-9 220, 6-9 220, is great for being pushed around, and is not gigantically tall, Big.

Chinyelu 6-11.5 248(that is a example of Gigantically tall, Big, not 6-9 220.

Also the radio and TV announcers also said that Ore St's Frontcourt was not a gigantically tall, Big frontcourt. And they said that, because 6-9 220, 6-9 220, is great for being pushed around, and is not gigantically tall, Big.

Chinyelu 6-11.5 248(that is a example of Gigantically tall, Big, not 6-9 220.
Coug Ed nor anyone else used the word "gigantically" to describe OSU's front court. You inserted that word in this discussion. He said OSU has a big front court, and they do in my opinion. The difference between 6'9" and 6'10" is negligible. Utah is a huge team, yes. But that doesn't mean OSU isn't big....and interjecting the word "gigantic" when nobody used that word to begin with doesn't change anything. And by the way, Jakimovski is officially listed as 6'8", 220. He's not 6'9"....but I'll concede one inch really doesn't make a "gigantic" difference.

Glad Cougar

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT