ADVERTISEMENT

OSU game thread

**** yeah. 28-14. Quality defense that the Cougs are doing a pretty good job shredding here. Everyone should already know Morris sucked, but if anyone was confused on that point, just compare this to most of last year. I'll grant Cam's improvement in some regards may have enabled some of it, but that's on Morris too to a great extent.
Our LBs still jeed to stop engaging the OL and taking themselves out of the play. If not for an exceptional secondary coming up and making tackles we'd be smoked right now.

Reactions: 702coug
Great first half overall
Lost the turnover battle and can't let that happen in the 2nd half
Hope that Victor is okay

Bad time for Ward to get cold.
I don’t think he got cold, I think OSU adjusted to that underneath route that’s been open all day. If they’re going to come up on it, we need to send someone behind the safety.

I don’t think he got cold, I think OSU adjusted to that underneath route that’s been open all day. If they’re going to come up on it, we need to send someone behind the safety.
that last possession the 3rd down out route was poorly thrown.

that being said, I have confidence we'll adjust and take what they're giving.

I like moving to getting some yards of n the ground.

Someone needs to let Ward know that guy is coming

Not to be the downer, but here’s what’s wrong with CFB now. Watching this, I just keep thinking…where will Kelly be playing next year?

Not to be the downer, but here’s what’s wrong with CFB now. Watching this, I just keep thinking…where will Kelly be playing next year?
WTF was that drive? fake punt from deep in our territory, then that crazy pass from Ward to Mateer for a first down. Think I've seen it all now.

35 - 14 end of 3rd
OSU driving and will be in 4 down territory the rest of the way
Cougs just need one more score
Even a FG to put this away IMO
OSU takes a lot of time off the clock on their drives

While that was terrible D, no big deal. If we put up another score - especially if we take another ~5 minutes to do it - they’ll have to throw the rest of the way. And this guy isn’t beating anyone with his arm.

Disappointing, but it still puts the beavers in a position that they need to start putting it in the air. They can’t take 6 minutes to score.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT