ADVERTISEMENT

OSU game thread

"Standing Room only" per the FOX announcers

Great environment for college football

It has been 20 years plus, since CMP it seems, since we've come out and hit like that.

SOOOOOOOO ELATED so the the deep route early.

Gotta keep the pressure on. That fumble was nerves, so we can't let them get comfortable buly getting a 3 and out.

Kelly totally baited their DB into the unsportsmanlike call. Whatever he said, the kid took a swing.

Watch that pairing later.

What an offensive start.

Cam 12/13 213 yards & 2 TDs
Josh Kelly 5 for 120 1 TD
Kyle Williams 3 for 79 1 TD

WSU already over 200 passing yards barely into the 2nd, OSU already over 100 rushing yards. Setbacks for each in their respective strengths here and there, but generally video game stuff here

The coops are fired up! I hope they can keep the energy the whole game

WSU already over 200 passing yards barely into the 2nd, OSU already over 100 rushing yards. Setbacks for each in their respective strengths here and there, but generally video game stuff here
Need to turn them into a passing team. Big possession for our offense to keep extending the lead.

The Beavers yards after contact on the run game is amazing. We need to convert those first time contacts into tackles.

Wisconsin must not have a great run game this year, because I don’t know how we shut them down, but can’t shut these guys down

**** yeah. 28-14. Quality defense that the Cougs are doing a pretty good job shredding here. Everyone should already know Morris sucked, but if anyone was confused on that point, just compare this to most of last year. I'll grant Cam's improvement in some regards may have enabled some of it, but that's on Morris too to a great extent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT