ADVERTISEMENT

OT POLITICAL THREAD(Jan 6 riots, etc)

That video is HELLA SICK!!
You call out people who use the term "woke" to describe them as weak minded and part of some cult but how do you describe you lunatic leftists that keep comparing everything outside of the "woke" agenda to nazi-ism? What sort of strange obsession do you have with nazis?

You call out people who use the term "woke" to describe them as weak minded and part of some cult but how do you describe you lunatic leftists that keep comparing everything outside of the "woke" agenda to nazi-ism? What sort of strange obsession do you have with nazis?
Uh…I don’t. Because I’m not a leftist and I’ve never brought up anything about Nazi-ism or Nazis, so who has the obsession with that? Basically what it boils down to is that my entire identity and social circle isn’t based on a fantastical political ideal. Again similar to junior high kids who stay stupid crap because their friends do and that’s what they have to do to try and fit in. And yes I’ll keep poking fun at it because it’s hilariously pathetic.

Uh…I don’t. Because I’m not a leftist and I’ve never brought up anything about Nazi-ism or Nazis, so who has the obsession with that? Basically what it boils down to is that my entire identity and social circle isn’t based on a fantastical political ideal. Again similar to junior high kids who stay stupid crap because their friends do and that’s what they have to do to try and fit in. And yes I’ll keep poking fun at it because it’s hilariously pathetic.
Goebbels would be proud of all the yahoos eating this crap up and vomiting it out!

So the above italicized statement isn't some form of reference to Nazi-ism?

Goebbels would be proud of all the yahoos eating this crap up and vomiting it out!

So the above italicized statement isn't some form of reference to Nazi-ism?
More of a reference about propaganda, but suppose that’s a fair point.

If I may cis… I am woke… or according to “how” I am.

So what are five things I have said, or done that would be considered woke. From what I take it maybe you consider people who have similar ideas and thoughts group think and that is woke?

what would be three policy changes that have occurred since woke became top of mind . What has changed in your particular life or you fear will change in your life by me being woke.

If I may cis… I am woke… or according to “how” I am.

So what are five things I have said, or done that would be considered woke. From what I take it maybe you consider people who have similar ideas and thoughts group think and that is woke?

what would be three policy changes that have occurred since woke became top of mind . What has changed in your particular life or you fear will change in your life by me being woke.

We always need to take fools seriously. You get enough of these religious woke nuts in power (and we do now) then we have serious social and economic problems that follow.

Accept that you are white and affluent WokeEd. It's okay. If you are *feeling* guilty about the stolen land on which your $1M+ house is now occupying, then sell it and give the proceeds to the local Indian tribe. Let's see if you really believe what you *feel* guilty about (yes, you did mention our horrible treatment of Native Americans recently)... and about what decry our ancestors for doing (ie "stealing" native American land). You won't though. I am sure of that. Better to be a moral preener than actually acting what you believe, right?

You want to discuss slavery next? I'm ready...

Reactions: acgcoug

"Basically what it boils down to is that my entire identity and social circle isn’t based on a fantastical political ideal."

Strawman alert. It's good to hear though.

When a political ideal becomes a religious cult that is when we have problems. This is what we are seeing today with leftism/wokeism.

You didn't watch it because you have no interest in truth and honest intellectual discussions. Carry on...
I’m perfectly capable and happy to have an intellectual discussion. That goes out the window when it involves someone who runs around yelling “woke” and the like. Some of my best friends are firmly your camp and we have intellectual discussions, but they don’t do what you’re doing. They formulate their own thoughts instead of just blathering bullshit words they heard repeated a gazillion times by their favorite political figures and Fox News.

I’m perfectly capable and happy to have an intellectual discussion. That goes out the window when it involves someone who runs around yelling “woke” and the like. Some of my best friends are firmly your camp and we have intellectual discussions, but they don’t do what you’re doing. They formulate their own thoughts instead of just blathering bullshit words they heard repeated a gazillion times by their favorite political figures and Fox News.

This is insulting (which is the point, right?). I don't watch Fox News or any other US-based news program. Nice try though! I watch some foreign news channels via YouTube because most aren't crazy and corrupt like our corporate media...and tend to be more objective about US politics (as opposed to the nuts in most of our lying corrupt corporate media).

Woke is a term that describes a leftist atheist world view. Just because you don't like it doesn't make the word invalid. I could also use the term neoMarxist.

<iframe name="ngram_chart" src="https://books.google.com/ngrams/int...corpus=26&smoothing=3&direct_url=t1;,Woke;,c0" width=900 height=500 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 hspace=0 vspace=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe>

Last edited:
This is insulting (which is the point, right?). I don't watch Fox News or any other US-based news program. Nice try though! I watch some foreign news channels via YouTube because most aren't crazy and corrupt like our corporate media...and tend to be more objective about US politics (as opposed to the nuts in most of our lying corrupt corporate media).

Woke is a term that describes a leftist atheist world view. Just because you don't like it doesn't make the word invalid. I could also use the term neoMarxist.

<iframe name="ngram_chart" src="https://books.google.com/ngrams/interactive_chart?content=Woke&year_start=1800&year_end=2019&corpus=26&smoothing=3&direct_url=t1;,Woke;,c0" width=900 height=500 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 hspace=0 vspace=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe>
Told you, I’m trying to help. You do you. 35% of the country, who probably represents 98% of your social circle approves…and mindlessly nods to those buzz words which makes you feel special. The other 65% laughs at you. But you don’t care, so again…you do you.

Told you, I’m trying to help. You do you. 35% of the country, who probably represents 98% of your social circle approves…and mindlessly nods to those buzz words which makes you feel special. The other 65% laughs at you. But you don’t care, so again…you do you.

Oh no! They laugh at me. How devastating. That hurts my feewings. You're amusing. But maybe it hurts your feelings because that word is icky or uncomfortable perhaps.

The only people being laughed at are those whose lives are ruled by feelings. Those who believe there are dozens of genders, for example. Yes...the woke/neoMarxists...it's describing the same poor souls who can't think rationally.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Oh no! They laugh at me. How devastating. That hurts my feewings. You're amusing. But maybe it hurts your feelings because that word is icky or uncomfortable perhaps.

The only people being laughed at are those whose lives are ruled by feelings. Those who believe there are dozens of genders, for example. Yes...the woke/neoMarxists...it's describing the same poor souls who can't think rationally.

Have a nice day.
I fixed it for you..... Can't be giving any sort of affirmations of thought to these mentally ill people.

We always need to take fools seriously. You get enough of these religious woke nuts in power (and we do now) then we have serious social and economic problems that follow.

Accept that you are white and affluent WokeEd. It's okay. If you are *feeling* guilty about the stolen land on which your $1M+ house is now occupying, then sell it and give the proceeds to the local Indian tribe. Let's see if you really believe what you *feel* guilty about (yes, you did mention our horrible treatment of Native Americans recently)... and about what decry our ancestors for doing (ie "stealing" native American land). You won't though. I am sure of that. Better to be a moral preener than actually acting what you believe, right?

You want to discuss slavery next? I'm ready...
Sorry I missed this … well I think your aim continues to be off. I am white and affluent and my family white and affluent ? House is worth a mil ?

Leftists are atheists?

Man a lot to unpack. Houses in Seattle and north are 750 and above … so not sure that makes one “affluent”.

Two, have I said I feel guilt about Nathve Americans being wiped off the face of the earth, or attempted to be? Or that we enslaved people , chained them up and used their free labor ? I feel guilty about what happened ?

Now what if I told you I or family members Were members of people who were subjugated to both those scenarios . Does that make me woke or aggrieved?

So you do agree by me being “affluent” that I must at least subscribe to capitalism . Is that now a “woke” trait ?

Sorry I missed this … well I think your aim continues to be off. I am white and affluent and my family white and affluent ? House is worth a mil ?

Leftists are atheists?

Man a lot to unpack. Houses in Seattle and north are 750 and above … so not sure that makes one “affluent”.

Two, have I said I feel guilt about Nathve Americans being wiped off the face of the earth, or attempted to be? Or that we enslaved people , chained them up and used their free labor ? I feel guilty about what happened ?

Now what if I told you I or family members Were members of people who were subjugated to both those scenarios . Does that make me woke or aggrieved?

So you do agree by me being “affluent” that I must at least subscribe to capitalism . Is that now a “woke” trait ?
Ed...you continue to have a hard time following conversations.

You were having a difficult time admitting you were Caucasian a couple of weeks ago....so thanks. My aim was correct. Affluent? Yes, you admit this. Aimed correctly again. So perhaps your house is not worth a million? You tell me. But regardless, do you understand how affluent you are relative to most of the world's population (if not just the US)? I hope you aren't that out of touch. You are in the mortgage business so I think you know your house value.
Leftists are atheists?

One cannot be a leftist (ie neoMarxist) and also hold to Judeo-Christian values. These are competing views....not complimentary ones. You should know this.

See comment above.

You brought it up. Decrying how the Europeans drove the Natives off their land and how a very small percentage of ancestors of Europeans in the US had slaves. So please don't be so cagey. Are you feeling guilty or not? Do you think we need to right that wrong? You go first, if so (re: taken Native American lands). I suspect you won't.

Don't ask the question. Again, no need to be cagey. Were you? It's okay to be open and honest.
Whoosh to you Ed! Most all of the woke are affluent, secular, white, and apparently bored with life. The Ivy League schools are chocked full of these people...all working toward utopia in this world.
For some strange reason they feel guilty about our country's past sins...even though they had nothing to do with those sins. Do you feel guilty about what you have not done (having slaves, taking away Indian lands by force, etc.)? Is that typical of how your conscience works?By the way, you likely don't know this but all civilizations in human history have had slavery.
The worst demographic threat to our liberty are part of the aforementioned demographic. Yes, they benefit from the economic system we have (mostly capitalism...crony capitalism to be more precise), but they despise the non-politically correct for not playing into their fake religion of neoMarxism (wokeism).

Reactions: acgcoug
I fixed it for you..... Can't be giving any sort of affirmations of thought to these mentally ill people.
Not the best week to be throwing that around…which is really saying something considering all of the bad weeks that have preceded this one for your fan club.

Not the best week to be throwing that around…which is really saying something considering all of the bad weeks that have preceded this one for your fan club.
What happened this week? Another shooting of several Congressional representatives in Washington DC by a liberal crazy? Or perhaps another plot to kill a Supreme Court Justice from a leftist? Or more burning down local police stations or attempts at burning down a federal court house in Portland over a period of weeks? Or "only" destroying multiple businesses in several cities across the country? So many anti-government actions by our neoMarxist "friends"...it's hard to keep track of them (and our corrupt lying corporate media minimizes each of these acts too, so there's that.)

But none of these are a threat to "democracy", right? Only a small, unarmed ragtag group of idiots who got out of hand on Jan 6 after being INVITED by the federales into the capitol building in Washington DC. Yeah...that was an "insurrection" and a grave threat to "democracy"...to the most powerful country in the world. You crackpot leftists are living in a world of lies and delusions.

What happened this week? Another shooting of several Congressional representatives in Washington DC by a liberal crazy? Or perhaps another plot to kill a Supreme Court Justice from a leftist? Or more burning down local police stations or attempts at burning down a federal court house in Portland over a period of weeks? Or "only" destroying multiple businesses in several cities across the country? So many anti-government actions by our neoMarxist "friends"...it's hard to keep track of them (and our corrupt lying corporate media minimizes each of these acts too, so there's that.)

But none of these are a threat to "democracy", right? Only a small, unarmed ragtag group of idiots who got out of hand on Jan 6 after being INVITED by the federales into the capitol building in Washington DC. Yeah...that was an "insurrection" and a grave threat to "democracy"...to the most powerful country in the world. You crackpot leftists are living in a world of lies and delusions.
Ha. Your angry response speaks volumes. It’s never fun being proven wrong…and just makes people who are balls deep in bullshit cling to it that much more desperately.

The left and the right are so disingenuous, each having their sacred cows, and are blinded by them.

Abortion is homicide, let's not kid ourselves. There is no right to privacy in the Constitution.

However, strict construction my arse. The 2nd amendment reads, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. You are supposed to read the whole thing together "in pari materia." Let's not kid ourselves, the founding fathers, in an era before large standing armies, envisioned a Switzerland like use and access to firearms in State defense.

In light of the "well established right divesting" precedent of the upcoming striking down of Roe, your individual right to bear arms is five anti individual gun rights justices way from being severely curtailed, if not done away with. All prior Supreme Court case law protecting the "individual's" right to bear arms can be overturned because, citing the up coming decision as game changing precedent, nothing in the 2nd amendment expressly protect it, that right to bear arms belongs to the "the people" not any "individual," all prior legal precedent to the contrary be damned.

Both probably the correct literal reading on the Constitution.

A country where states can ban abortion, but you have militia regulated access to weapons only! Leaving the Left and right to think? What the hell happened to our sacred cows!

The courts have already ruled on gun ownership vis-a-vis the 2nd Amendment. At least that has a Constitutional backing. Roe v Wade doesn't.

And if anyone needs a reminder that we sure as hell need guns based- on the very least- what our government tried to impose on us since March 2020, then they either live in a fantasy world or want to be told what to do. Of course, that describes the left perfectly.

To your point about the court overturning the right to own a gun in the future, of course they can and likely will do that. We've seen their ability to make up reasons to circumvent the Constitution many times (remember Dread Scott anyone? or how about the aformentioned Roe vs Wade?). I'm sure this group of supposed constitutional protectors will continue to provide us their confounding rulings in the future. That is guaranteed. There is no limit to the human mind's ability to rationalize anything, no matter what mental calisthenics are needed to do that.

Ha. Your angry response speaks volumes. It’s never fun being proven wrong…and just makes people who are balls deep in bullshit cling to it that much more desperately.
Angry? What if I am? Is there no place for anger when injustices are being done? I don't see a problem with anger. There are plenty of things we can be angry about with regard to our lying corrupt corporate media and our lying government.

Everything I wrote on the previous post is a fact. But your supposed claim of being a "moderate" is showing itself to be a lie...given your lack of acknowledgement of those facts. Or perhaps it's a selective memory only?

Angry? What if I am? Is there no place for anger when injustices are being done? I don't see a problem with anger. There are plenty of things we can be angry about with regard to our lying corrupt corporate media and our lying government.

Everything I wrote on the previous post is a fact. But your supposed claim of being a "moderate" is showing itself to be a lie...given your lack of acknowledgement of those facts. Or perhaps it's a selective memory only?
Nope, my eyes and ears are always open…I probably have my biases like everything w human nature, but I don’t tune out one thing at the expense of another. The economy is on the verge of shambles right now because of short sighted monetary policy…who’s in power? Yup, I acknowledge that and I’m not happy about it. Seattle as an example is a shithole largely because of the leftists you speak of. I hate it. I’m not one of them. Will it swing the other way eventually when people get sick of living in a cesspool? Sure, always does. I’m being honest, you really think I’m a leftist? Now that said I can also look at the bigger picture of what’s transpired with our government and leaders and be disgusted by it. I’ve not watched a minute of the hearings btw, but all of the testimony of what transpired has come from R’s inside the administration. You do get that right? This is not D’s talking about this stuff on Maddow or Anderson Cooper…this has nothing to do w “news”. Difference between you and me…you can’t acknowledge truths or separate reality from “fake news” because you are buried so deep in bullshit you can’t crawl out of it. I have no problem acknowledging Democrats are flailing right now on plenty of issues, and I’m not making excuses for them.

Nope, my eyes and ears are always open…I probably have my biases like everything w human nature, but I don’t tune out one thing at the expense of another. The economy is on the verge of shambles right now because of short sighted monetary policy…who’s in power? Yup, I acknowledge that and I’m not happy about it. Seattle as an example is a shithole largely because of the leftists you speak of. I hate it. I’m not one of them. Will it swing the other way eventually when people get sick of living in a cesspool? Sure, always does. I’m being honest, you really think I’m a leftist? Now that said I can also look at the bigger picture of what’s transpired with our government and leaders and be disgusted by it. I’ve not watched a minute of the hearings btw, but all of the testimony of what transpired has come from R’s inside the administration. You do get that right? This is not D’s talking about this stuff on Maddow or Anderson Cooper…this has nothing to do w “news”. Difference between you and me…you can’t acknowledge truths or separate reality from “fake news” because you are buried so deep in bullshit you can’t crawl out of it. I have no problem acknowledging Democrats are flailing right now on plenty of issues, and I’m not making excuses for them.
I'm not a Republican. I don't know how many times I need to state that.

I have contempt for the Dims. Why? Because all they care about is power...at any cost. Besides that, they hate most people...except the wealthy/elites. They are the party of the rich...and have been for at least a decade. So much for caring about the poor and downtrodden, right?

The Republicans are mostly cowards and reactionaries...so I have contempt for most of them. There are a few exceptions though.

So the "testimony" coming from Republicans is mostly cowards who I despise. Cheney and the other idiots who sell their souls to be popular with the corrupt lying corporate media. Her career is over as a Republican, but I'm sure she'll get a $1M+ deal with CNN or MSNBC after November. Tough life, eh?

I listed to you all the actual attacks on our Constitutional Republic in the past few years (attacking a courthouse, shooting US Reps in DC, burning down cities, conspiring to kill a SCOTUS member, etc.), so this idiotic show hearing (which is done 100 percent to posture for the 2022 elections) is not impressive and I can't take it seriously (because it is a joke and the Dims have completely whitewashed the actual and serious attacks on our country from leftists). Why don't you see the difference?

Ed...you continue to have a hard time following conversations.

You were having a difficult time admitting you were Caucasian a couple of weeks ago....so thanks. My aim was correct. Affluent? Yes, you admit this. Aimed correctly again. So perhaps your house is not worth a million? You tell me. But regardless, do you understand how affluent you are relative to most of the world's population (if not just the US)? I hope you aren't that out of touch. You are in the mortgage business so I think you know your house value.

One cannot be a leftist (ie neoMarxist) and also hold to Judeo-Christian values. These are competing views....not complimentary ones. You should know this.

See comment above.

You brought it up. Decrying how the Europeans drove the Natives off their land and how a very small percentage of ancestors of Europeans in the US had slaves. So please don't be so cagey. Are you feeling guilty or not? Do you think we need to right that wrong? You go first, if so (re: taken Native American lands). I suspect you won't.

Don't ask the question. Again, no need to be cagey. Were you? It's okay to be open and honest.

Whoosh to you Ed! Most all of the woke are affluent, secular, white, and apparently bored with life. The Ivy League schools are chocked full of these people...all working toward utopia in this world.
For some strange reason they feel guilty about our country's past sins...even though they had nothing to do with those sins. Do you feel guilty about what you have not done (having slaves, taking away Indian lands by force, etc.)? Is that typical of how your conscience works?By the way, you likely don't know this but all civilizations in human history have had slavery.
The worst demographic threat to our liberty are part of the aforementioned demographic. Yes, they benefit from the economic system we have (mostly capitalism...crony capitalism to be more precise), but they despise the non-politically correct for not playing into their fake religion of neoMarxism (wokeism).

Ed in the Head...not even sure how to respond. You claimed I was white and thus my wokeness. You made a claim. A wide wide wide brush. All I WILL tell you is the following. ...I have people in my family who were on the back of the bus in WWII. On their birth cert where they are 1/4 black....it says they are "negroid", even tho they have more irish and native american blood in their system. So I aint "woke" because I am white.

Second, you and I have a different definition of affluent. My house, appraised at 995k. But going down cause the market is going down. Not sure that makes one affluent. You know I could owe 800k on it. I could have a reverse mortgage. So once again you missed the mark. And since i believe in capitalism with guardrails, and see the free market as the best of system (but I could be asked to look at single payer), I have zero problem with the money I have made and the good things I have done for others with it.

You told me I feel guilty about the past. I live in the real world. Slavery is our original sin, our history. I don't care what other countries have done in terms of slaves. You get that is simply a justification. You keep claiming Judeo Christian, please tell me where in Christ's teaching does he condone slavery or wiping the Native Americans off the face of this country? Are you saying that is "Christian" behavior?

I have zero problem stating the truth about our past. General Sherman said the best Indian is a dead Indian. Jackson said the US had four options. Drive the Indians out west, put them on a reservation, assimilate them or exterminate them. They chose door number four, and did it by a strategy of killing the buffalo. That is real. It is also real we enslaved people, allowed them to die for our in WWII and they didn't have the right to vote, didn't have education paid by the military or VA housing benefits white people enjoyed. So not seeing that as "Christian" behavior.

In terms of guilt, I have none. Again I live in the real world. While I think the behavior is reprehensible it is realty. There is little question in my mind if the English didn't do it, the Germans in WWII would have and gain the huge resources, or another country exploring the world way before that would have run off the Native Americans. That is reality.

You know the ultra wealthy in which you speak about, I have probably 10 friends and acquaintances just in my community that are the 1 percenters. You know what I will tell you, they are very supportive in spending time and money for fundraising for worthy causes. Going to a scotch and cigar party tonight, which I hate both of them, but I am going to help raise money. And what I can tell you people can be rich and socially conscious at the same time and not be woke.

But if black or Native American people came to my doorstep, and said "ED, I know it wasn't you or your family who committed these sins, but it would go a long way in healing if every day you wrote 10 times on the block board "I am sorry", I would do it in a minute. There will not be monetary reparations, ever. If we could have made it right and that would have made everything right and everyone whole, we should have done it. but it would never ever make up for what happened. So all we can do is accept that as our history, not white wash it and be better in the future.

And in terms of your statement about those "invited" into the Capital, I would beg to differ with you on many accounts. Most important, Eastman for sure is going to jail. My guess guess is Teflon will probably find a way to wiggle out, even tho his republican staff members, his republican lawyers say they all told him the election fraud claims were bogus.

As the very conservative judge, Judge Luttig (who gave advice to Pence that he did not have the authority to single handily change the election results) said this yesterday....Donald Trump and his supporter present a clear and present danger to our democracy. Not leftist spin, just the words of a highly respected lawyer.

So how does this "wokeness" impact you and me?

I'm not a Republican. I don't know how many times I need to state that.

I have contempt for the Dims. Why? Because all they care about is power...at any cost. Besides that, they hate most people...except the wealthy/elites. They are the party of the rich...and have been for at least a decade. So much for caring about the poor and downtrodden, right?

The Republicans are mostly cowards and reactionaries...so I have contempt for most of them. There are a few exceptions though.

So the "testimony" coming from Republicans is mostly cowards who I despise. Cheney and the other idiots who sell their souls to be popular with the corrupt lying corporate media. Her career is over as a Republican, but I'm sure she'll get a $1M+ deal with CNN or MSNBC after November. Tough life, eh?

I listed to you all the actual attacks on our Constitutional Republic in the past few years (attacking a courthouse, shooting US Reps in DC, burning down cities, conspiring to kill a SCOTUS member, etc.), so this idiotic show hearing (which is done 100 percent to posture for the 2022 elections) is not impressive and I can't take it seriously (because it is a joke and the Dims have completely whitewashed the actual and serious attacks on our country from leftists). Why don't you see the difference?
Until you can’t list the most serious attack on our constitutional republic with the others you listed I can’t take you seriously. And that’s fine if you’re not a Republican (highly doubtful considering this discussion with me started with the term “woke” which is inarguably a Republican buzz word). But you don’t want to label yourself a Republican, and you hate republicans…no problem. What’s your solution? And what does running around yelling “woke” at people solve? You are trashing one label to lift up another. You hate labels but then contradict yourself?

As for the people you called cowards? 100% agree with you. They are cowards because they had an opportunity stand for democracy and wilted in fear of losing power…plenty continue to do so. And Im not saying this is just a R problem, it’s deeply rooted throughout our govt., both sides. Money has corrupted the entire thing to the core.

Ed in the Head...not even sure how to respond. You claimed I was white and thus my wokeness.

Ed, we can't have a discussion if you are dishonest or not paying attention to what I have stated.

From above (my words)...

"Most all of the woke are affluent, secular, white, and apparently bored with life. "

Compare to what you wrote and then we can continue.

Until you can’t list the most serious attack on our constitutional republic with the others you listed I can’t take you seriously.
Again...it was a ragtag small group of idiots who actually came into the capitol building and to say it was a threat to our constitutional republic is silly.

Whoever broke the law should suffer the appropriate penalty. I have no problem with that, but did you know that some of these who were arrested were placed in solitary confinement for over a year and have had limited access to counsel? This sounds more like China or Russia than the US.
And that’s fine if you’re not a Republican (highly doubtful considering this discussion with me started with the term “woke” which is inarguably a Republican buzz word). But you don’t want to label yourself a Republican, and you hate republicans…no problem. What’s your solution? And what does running around yelling “woke” at people solve? You are trashing one label to lift up another. You hate labels but then contradict yourself?

I don't hate labels if they are true. I am a conservative, not a Republican.

My solution is to promote the truth and expose as much as possible the constant lies of the left. I have very little faith that Republicans have the courage to actually fight the left unless enough people demand it. I'm not sure why the word "woke" triggers a strong response from you.
As for the people you called cowards? 100% agree with you. They are cowards because they had an opportunity stand for democracy and wilted in fear of losing power…plenty continue to do so. And Im not saying this is just a R problem, it’s deeply rooted throughout our govt., both sides. Money has corrupted the entire thing to the core.
We have some common ground here. But what I will say is that if people have their free speech suppressed (and I have on social media), this is not a good thing. As long as everyone plays by the rules of not threatening another person, then free speech must be allowed. If that is suppressed, then people get angry...and some get violent. So...free speech for all. That is what I want to see. The election in 2020 was a fraud because 51 former US intel leaders signed a letter saying that Hunter Biden's laptop was a classic Russian disinformation ploy. They had no clue. Of course, our corrupt lying corporate media (who are also on the left) loved that and parroted what they said and buried this critical story. The corrupt corporate media also played cheerleader on the "Russian Collusion" fraud. It was a complete lie and a scam started by Hillary Clinton. This is what makes people angry. When the game is rigged they get very angry.

Good point on money corrupting our government. We have the best government money can buy...and our representatives want to spend all their time distracting us with meaningless things to distract us from their corruption.

How do you propose fighting the left? I say this not to mock you, but as someone who also doesn’t like extreme left views.

as for 2020, we aren’t going to agree there. Trump lost. All the fraud claims have been debunked. Dozens of court cases all thrown out. Zero proof of fraud. Honestly I think Trump is the worlds biggest con, but if there was any legitimate proof of fraud I’d listen (crackhead pillow guy doesn’t count).

This is why I have a problem with “woke”. I mentioned goebbels earlier…not to insinuate anyone being a nazi, but because he’s known as one of history’s great propagandists. And the basic premise of his strategy is repeat something enough, as bogus as it might be, and people not only believe it they will repeat it continuously. “Woke” has been beaten to death by conservative news and R politicians. I don’t like leftist buzz words either FWIW.

another question I’d have is why so upset about the results of the election anyways. You say you are a true conservative…Trump isn’t. Never was. He’s not Christian…obviously. He’s never fired a gun in his life. I would think someone like you would want a reset and get back to conservatism the way you like it. Quickest way to do that is to flush Trump out and have a true conservative take the mantle IMO. From an outsiders perspective, Trump has become nothing but a stain on conservatism. I know people, including my own parents, who were conservative and have been pushed to the left because of Trump.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
How do you propose fighting the left? I say this not to mock you, but as someone who also doesn’t like extreme left views.

as for 2020, we aren’t going to agree there. Trump lost. All the fraud claims have been debunked. Dozens of court cases all thrown out. Zero proof of fraud. Honestly I think Trump is the worlds biggest con, but if there was any legitimate proof of fraud I’d listen (crackhead pillow guy doesn’t count).

This is why I have a problem with “woke”. I mentioned goebbels earlier…not to insinuate anyone being a nazi, but because he’s known as one of history’s great propagandists. And the basic premise of his strategy is repeat something enough, as bogus as it might be, and people not only believe it they will repeat it continuously. “Woke” has been beaten to death by conservative news and R politicians. I don’t like leftist buzz words either. I don’t run around saying “build back better” or whatever crap they are saying.

another question I’d have is why so upset about the results of the election anyways. You say you are a true conservative…Trump isn’t. Never was. He’s not Christian…obviously. He’s never fired a gun in his life. I would think someone like you would want a reset and get back to conservatism the way you like it. Quickest way to do that is to flush Trump out and have a true conservative take the mantle IMO. D’s are doing such a fine job of F’ing up the economy right now, would be the perfect time to promote someone with some staying power into that role. From an outsiders perspective, Trump has become nothing but a stain on conservatism. I know people, including my own parents, who were conservative and have been pushed to the left because of Trump. Aside from there being no proof of wide scale fraud, this is where it’s easy for me to see why trump lost. He not only turned off people in the middle, he completely pushed people from the right to the left. I saw it with people around me. You don’t win close races that way, and his polling was awful before the election which is why he was floating the idea of voter fraud well before it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CougEd

This is why I have a problem with “woke”. I mentioned goebbels earlier…not to insinuate anyone being a nazi, but because he’s known as one of history’s great propagandists. And the basic premise of his strategy is repeat something enough, as bogus as it might be, and people not only believe it they will repeat it continuously. “Woke” has been beaten to death by conservative news and R politicians. I don’t like leftist buzz words either. I don’t run around saying “build back better” or whatever crap they are saying.

another question I’d have is why so upset about the results of the election anyways. You say you are a true conservative…Trump isn’t. Never was. He’s not Christian…obviously. He’s never fired a gun in his life. I would think someone like you would want a reset and get back to conservatism the way you like it. Quickest way to do that is to flush Trump out and have a true conservative take the mantle IMO. D’s are doing such a fine job of F’ing up the economy right now, would be the perfect time to promote someone with some staying power into that role. From an outsiders perspective, Trump has become nothing but a stain on conservatism. I know people, including my own parents, who were conservative and have been pushed to the left because of Trump. Aside from there being no proof of wide scale fraud, this is where it’s easy for me to see why trump lost. He not only turned off people in the middle, he completely pushed people from the right to the left. I saw it with people around me. You don’t win close races that way, and his polling was awful before the election which is why he was floating the idea of voter fraud well before it.

The media babies the shit out of Biden. The most popular president in history yet his approval rating is trash.

Biden approval rating at 39% amid economic fears; 47% 'strongly disapprove': USA TODAY/Suffolk poll​

You are an absolute dribbling moron if you think Biden won legitimately. The #1 metric they use for presidential races in terms of popularity are rallies.

joe-biden-ap-jpo-190518_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

Trump-Rally-GR-Ford-Airport-13-110320.jpeg

yawn

The left taking the groomer approach and wanting drag queen story time will(should) destroy them, have fun with that.

Ed, we can't have a discussion if you are dishonest or not paying attention to what I have stated.

From above (my words)...

"Most all of the woke are affluent, secular, white, and apparently bored with life. "

Compare to what you wrote and then we can continue.
No need to further discuss . You are comfortable calling someone woke because you feel the broad brush you paint with is accurate . I simply wanted to know what your basis was for calling people woke .

I am going to tell you about a fundraiser I was at last night. I was among the “affluent”.So I am going to tell you why it is such bull sh about your theory of woke people and being affluent.

Someone had extra tickets and the socialist mooch I am I went along.

There were 30 guys at the home overlooking puget sound at a whiskey and cigar party. The economic makeup was probably 10 people with a net worth above 250 mil. There were 15 with a net worth above 25 mil. There was one with a net worth less than a mil, and three probably has a net worth of 5 mil, then there was me. There was one person there who would vote Democrat(guess who) and none of the aforementioned people are woke as you would describe them . They look at George Floyd, blm and other issues that aren’t local with a what’s the big deal , why can’t everyone get along and not on their radar . So they are affluent and none are woke.

secular ….probably all of them . They haven’t been to church in forever . I would say 90% are pro choice . And they are probably gay tolerant .

And they are all white …. So you laid out a criteria of woke and you are flat out wrong .

As to me , I have been more than honest. Told you of family history. Not sure I would be considered “secular”, and I have always believed the sins that you want to legislate, gay rights or lack thereof , now trans and abortion are after life issues .

And in terms of affluent , you are just as affluent as I . So that doesn’t seem like a good benchmark . And finally I ain’t bored . So yeah, your aim is way off .

Let me make it easy on you … I have zero problem with you calling me woke . I just wanted to know the basis of your claim . Let me just say if I am truly woke , it isn’t because of my ethnicity or being affluent, but being brought up in a home where right and wrong were taught , and I would imagine my father would tell it was because he is a devout Christian and my mother would have told you because we were raised in the Catholic Church . I would just tell you we had a good sense of right and wrong .

Last edited:
The media babies the shit out of Biden. The most popular president in history yet his approval rating is trash.

Biden approval rating at 39% amid economic fears; 47% 'strongly disapprove': USA TODAY/Suffolk poll​

You are an absolute dribbling moron if you think Biden won legitimately. The #1 metric they use for presidential races in terms of popularity are rallies.

joe-biden-ap-jpo-190518_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

Trump-Rally-GR-Ford-Airport-13-110320.jpeg

yawn

The left taking the groomer approach and wanting drag queen story time will(should) destroy them, have fun with that.
Yeah, ok. Because of some crowd shots, one during “pandemic”? And I’m a dribbling idiot. I’m not much of a Biden fan right now, but truth is his supporters and Dems quietly vote, trumps are the ones that need to be in a fan club and show up to these things. Boat parades don’t give you extra votes. Why was trump whining about fraud before the election? Because he F’ing knew he was toast. A majority of the country hates him. You’re the dude that whines all the way home about the refs when your team lost 42-14. F’ing baby.

Yeah, ok. Because of some crowd shots, one during “pandemic”? And I’m a dribbling idiot. I’m not much of a Biden fan right now, but truth is his supporters and Dems quietly vote, trumps are the ones that need to be in a fan club and show up to these things. Boat parades don’t give you extra votes. Why was trump whining about fraud before the election? Because he F’ing knew he was toast. A majority of the country hates him. You’re the dude that whines all the way home about the refs when your team lost 42-14. F’ing baby.

Okay, groomer.

He was "whining" about fraud because of the mail in voting BS that the dims wanted to do everywhere. People dumping ballots in drop boxes at 3am is cool too.

You're one of those pussies that is too afraid to see the truth. Embodiment of pure soy.

Okay, groomer.

He was "whining" about fraud because of the mail in voting BS that the dims wanted to do everywhere. People dumping ballots in drop boxes at 3am is cool too.

You're one of those pussies that is too afraid to see the truth. Embodiment of pure soy.
Jc … I would think your claims would be easy to prove. Have you bothered to listen to people under oath . Bill Barr said it was fantasy . 62 judges said it was fantasy . There hasn’t been a shred of proof . Trumps own cyber security expert said it was safest ever . Even trumps daughter said her dad lost .

But it is fine . In 2024 east squeezy squeezy as trunp actually wins . Claim voter fraud , have zero proof , say ballots were dropped without proof and have Kamala Harris do what pence would not do . At this point that is the playbook and you are fine with it

Last edited:
Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Jc … I would think your claims would be easy to prove. Have you bothered to listen to people under oath . Bill Barr said it was fantasy . 62 judges said it was fantasy . There hasn’t been a shred of proof . Trumps own cyber security expert said it was safest ever . Even trumps daughter said her dad lost .

But it is fine . In 2024 east squeezy squeezy as trunp actually wins . Claim voter fraud , have zero proof , say ballots were dropped without proof and have Kamala Harris do what pence would not do . At this point that is the playbook and you are fine with it

Barr is a bushy that was trash. Trump said he appointed him strictly on the word of someone he trusted which was a horrible idea. Ruby Ridge anyone?

https://hereistheevidence.com/ has some stuff on there if you care to look around.

edit: I'm not in some Trump cult, I criticize Trump when he was president and I still do it to this day. However, I know he was a much better president than Biden. We would all be better off with Trump right now, period, end of story.

Last edited:
Okay, groomer.

Ha! You worship the biggest pussy crybaby this country has ever seen and I’m a pussy? You lick the boots of the guy who folded like a wet paper towel to Putin in Helsinki. Not only that he despises YOU. He wouldn’t let you get within 100 yards of him if you weren’t donating $50K to be at some grift dinner.
I live in the real world and trust my eyes and ears. The fantasyland you dipshits have built is impressive, I’ll give you that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT