ADVERTISEMENT

OT POLITICAL THREAD(Jan 6 riots, etc)

How do you propose fighting the left? I say this not to mock you, but as someone who also doesn’t like extreme left views.

as for 2020, we aren’t going to agree there. Trump lost. All the fraud claims have been debunked. Dozens of court cases all thrown out. Zero proof of fraud. Honestly I think Trump is the worlds biggest con, but if there was any legitimate proof of fraud I’d listen (crackhead pillow guy doesn’t count).

This is why I have a problem with “woke”. I mentioned goebbels earlier…not to insinuate anyone being a nazi, but because he’s known as one of history’s great propagandists. And the basic premise of his strategy is repeat something enough, as bogus as it might be, and people not only believe it they will repeat it continuously. “Woke” has been beaten to death by conservative news and R politicians. I don’t like leftist buzz words either. I don’t run around saying “build back better” or whatever crap they are saying.

another question I’d have is why so upset about the results of the election anyways. You say you are a true conservative…Trump isn’t. Never was. He’s not Christian…obviously. He’s never fired a gun in his life. I would think someone like you would want a reset and get back to conservatism the way you like it. Quickest way to do that is to flush Trump out and have a true conservative take the mantle IMO. D’s are doing such a fine job of F’ing up the economy right now, would be the perfect time to promote someone with some staying power into that role. From an outsiders perspective, Trump has become nothing but a stain on conservatism. I know people, including my own parents, who were conservative and have been pushed to the left because of Trump. Aside from there being no proof of wide scale fraud, this is where it’s easy for me to see why trump lost. He not only turned off people in the middle, he completely pushed people from the right to the left. I saw it with people around me. You don’t win close races that way, and his polling was awful before the election which is why he was floating the idea of voter fraud well before it.
Why are you trying to claim that "woke" is a right wing buzz word when it completely came from the left? I remember it first coming into widespread usage and being confused as to its meaning and why they (the left, the social justice warriors) were trying to shove it on everyone. Trying to show off their own morality, righteousness while demeaning anyone that didn't agree with their "woke" views.

Kinda funny now that the left gets offended when "woke" gets thrown back at them.

Why are you trying to claim that "woke" is a right wing buzz word when it completely came from the left? I remember it first coming into widespread usage and being confused as to its meaning and why they (the left, the social justice warriors) were trying to shove it on everyone. Trying to show off their own morality, righteousness while demeaning anyone that didn't agree with their "woke" views.

Kinda funny now that the left gets offended when "woke" gets thrown back at them.

Webster? You can’t be serious. Who gives a rip where the origin of the word came from, I’m talking about today. Go turn on Fox or Newsmaxx ( or just go sit on your couch it’s probably on) and tell me how many times you hear woke in an hour. How many times has Ted Cruz or Jim Jordan said woke in front of a camera in the last 3 months? Not a R buzz word?…almost as dumb of an argument as rally size = voters…think ol’ Justin still has you by a hair though.

Stretch is it a bad thing or are you saying it is a bad thing to be concerned about social justice? And if I am concerned about social justice how does that affect the lives of those who are not or you? Legit question. I am just wondering what the harm would be to say be concerned about say racial inequality or racial discrimination.

With regards to show our own morality, are you equally puzzled by when Justin on this board calls people libtards, or How is offended by those who are pro choice, or Coug in Spain calls liberals morally ill? Sure sounds like a lot of standing on high ground that isn't just liberal high ground.

Last edited:
Barr is a bushy that was trash. Trump said he appointed him strictly on the word of someone he trusted which was a horrible idea. Ruby Ridge anyone?

https://hereistheevidence.com/ has some stuff on there if you care to look around.

edit: I'm not in some Trump cult, I criticize Trump when he was president and I still do it to this day. However, I know he was a much better president than Biden. We would all be better off with Trump right now, period, end of story.
JC....several thoughts....the evidence . You don’t think the justice department and the fbi didn’t have adequate tools to investigate ?

regarding Barr.. just wasn’t him. That is interesting development what they said under oath . His own daughter conceded Biden won.

But to make it clear, if trump wins in 24 and Biden claims voter fraud and has the same “evidence” then you are fine with Kamala not verifying the election ?

Yes , you can argue trunp was a better president . However, Germans would argue Hitler did some good stuff as well as Mussolini .

trunp told us what he was going to do in august of 2020. Said only way he loses if there is fraud . Never once proved in. 0-62 in court.

As you said Biden may suck , you know what sucks worse ? Your vote to get him out being over turned by Biden and a Dick attorney like Eastman . That is the beauty of our system . We don’t like someone we get rid of them . You apparently don’t want that to be an option in 24 … or beyond .

Webster? You can’t be serious. Who gives a rip where the origin of the word came from, I’m talking about today. Go turn on Fox or Newsmaxx ( or just go sit on your couch it’s probably on) and tell me how many times you hear woke in an hour. How many times has Ted Cruz or Jim Jordan said woke in front of a camera in the last 3 months? Not a R buzz word?…almost as dumb of an argument as rally size = voters…think ol’ Justin still has you by a hair though.
S O Y

Who cares? I do. Someone recently asked me if I watched NewsMax, and I had to answer that it didn't even know if it was carried on my cable supplier, and almost certainly wouldn't watch it if it was. I suppose I could watch CNN or PMSNBC for my information, or maybe even one of the heritage big three networks, but I would prefer to get information from somewhere that was a bit more accurate and less biased. You know, like someplace that didn't push the false Russia, Russia, Russia narrative. Or claim that the border was closed and building a wall was racist. Or jump to conclusions before waiting for the facts to come out, like with George Zimmerman, or Nicholas Sandman, or border agents whipping migrants, or that the kid in Wisconsin was racist and brought his gun over state lines, or that the BLM riots were "mostly peaceful", etc. Or even some news outfit that wasn't so damn biased that they refused to report on the story of Hunter Biden's laptop, which surveys have shown was very likely the thing that enabled Biden to win. See, a "news outlet" is supposed to actually report on things that are news, they are not supposed to suppress things for blatant political reasons. Sadly, most actual journalism is dead in this country.

You know, I was simply pointing out that the "woke" phenomenon came from the left. Is that discomforting for you, to know the truth about that? And if the left hadn't been so smug about their supposed moral superiority by bragging about how "woke" they were, then the right would not be throwing it back in their faces now. It's a bit like laughing at the preacher who goes on and on about the sins of greed and adulatory and then gets caught for embezzlement and banging the church secretary. He deserves the scorn he gets.

Stretch is it a bad thing or are you saying it is a bad thing to be concerned about social justice? And if I am concerned about social justice how does that affect the lives of those who are not or you? Legit question. I am just wondering what the harm would be to say be concerned about say racial inequality or racial discrimination.

With regards to show our own morality, are you equally puzzled by when Justin on this board calls people libtards, or How is offended by those who are pro choice, or Coug in Spain calls liberals morally ill? Sure sounds like a lot of standing on high ground that isn't just liberal high ground.
I am not saying that it is a bad thing to be concerned. Just pointing out that bragging about your good deeds, showing off your moral superiority, is not a good look. Just go about your business, do your good deeds quietly for the benefit of others, not to seek publicity or to build yourself up.

WRT name calling and the like, where is it written that someone has a right to not be offended? Don't we have a right to freely express ourselves? Of course we do. Unfortunately, that right is coming under extreme attack these days. There are too many people these days that want to suppress speech and ideas that they don't like, or don't agree with. I have been called names on forums like this-so what? Sticks and stones, you know? But we seem to be becoming a nation of either snowflakes that cannot handle dissension, or very dangerous people that want to suppress others speech/ideas for power and political control.

I actually fear for for the future of our country.

Reactions: HCoug
I am not saying that it is a bad thing to be concerned. Just pointing out that bragging about your good deeds, showing off your moral superiority, is not a good look. Just go about your business, do your good deeds quietly for the benefit of others, not to seek publicity or to build yourself up.

WRT name calling and the like, where is it written that someone has a right to not be offended? Don't we have a right to freely express ourselves? Of course we do. Unfortunately, that right is coming under extreme attack these days. There are too many people these days that want to suppress speech and ideas that they don't like, or don't agree with. I have been called names on forums like this-so what? Sticks and stones, you know? But we seem to be becoming a nation of either snowflakes that cannot handle dissension, or very dangerous people that want to suppress others speech/ideas for power and political control.

I actually fear for for the future of our country.
Thanks stretch … gives me some perspective . Not sure i disagree with you on “free speech”. But don’t I , for example , have the right to free speech if I don’t like something you say ? Or is it you don’t like the boycotts to protest a position ? Like if you said something I don’t agree with and I boycott your company, is that what you are referring to?

second you said the right is under attack… you mean legislatively ? How do you mean ?

In terms of news … I personally think everyone over thought the Russian thing . They didn’t need the Steele dossier … Don junior finally admitted to meeting with the Russians.

You know , if trump didn’t lie and came out after juniors group meeting with Russians , and said junior made a mistake , all is forgiven . Trunp lied about the meeting for six months and said it didn’t happen. There is a reason meeting with nuclear powers to help on our election and get information is a serious.offense… and we are witnessing it right now when Putin offers a idle threat of using his Nukes. If that was Hillary I would vote to have had her impeached and if my representatives didn’t I would have voted against those who didn’t impeach.

Also mueller couldn’t prove collusion … which I think everyone knew, but he did prove 10 cases of obstruction of justice which he did not feel it was in his power to prosecute .

I fear for the future as well . It has become apparent those in charge of certifying and election like in New Mexico can simply say “I have a feeling because my candidate lost we don’t have to certify . That is the gift eastman (going to prison) and trunp have to the nation.

And you know the demographics are only going to get worse . In time … maybe in 25 years the second amendment will be amended to meet a current environment and technology . Or maybe the senators in 25 years will vote the will of the general public … 80% want background checks , 75% people want red flag laws . 68% want pro choice . All of this will change as the dynamics change .

And I will tell you as knowing the youth of America and people who I have seen lead, I firmly believe the country will be in better shape in the future .

But I am also a realist … I know short term we are in for a wild ride , and I think the civil war continues . But I am comforted in a sad way that since the republicans are ok with those who want to subvert the continuum and transfer of power , when Kamala does what Mike pence wouldn’t do that republicans will understand it has become business as usual. That one person in charge has the right to groom out 76 million votes . And that because a democrat is now in power and the VP can pick the next President that the Dems will be in power of one branch of the govt

Last edited:
Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Yeah, ok. Because of some crowd shots, one during “pandemic”? And I’m a dribbling idiot. I’m not much of a Biden fan right now, but truth is his supporters and Dems quietly vote, trumps are the ones that need to be in a fan club and show up to these things. Boat parades don’t give you extra votes. Why was trump whining about fraud before the election? Because he F’ing knew he was toast. A majority of the country hates him. You’re the dude that whines all the way home about the refs when your team lost 42-14. F’ing baby.
Trump was "whining" about fraud because our corrupt lying corporate media, along with our lying former intel officials tanked the Biden laptop scandal. You know the one that the New York Slimes recently had to finally admit (on page 31...or whatever) this it was a legitimate story.

Of course, there was also the "Russian Collusion" lie that the corrupt FBI/"deep state"...along with our corrupt lying corporate media (yeah...the same fools) pushed for most of his presidency....and which also turned out to be a big lie.

Yeah...I'd also "whine" that the fix was in and I'd been beaten by the liars in DC and in the corrupt media. Unfortunately, at least half of Americans either are a) too stupid, or b) don't care, or c) enthusiastically support the corrupt axis of criminals who are part of our intel agencies/media/corporate leaders/billionaires who have no interest in Americans actually choosing our leaders. They have their choice and that is all that matters to them.

Did you vote in 2020 for prez? If so, who did you support? Also, in 2016? Just curious...

There were 30 guys at the home overlooking puget sound at a whiskey and cigar party. The economic makeup was probably 10 people with a net worth above 250 mil. There were 15 with a net worth above 25 mil. There was one with a net worth less than a mil, and three probably has a net worth of 5 mil, then there was me. There was one person there who would vote Democrat(guess who) and none of the aforementioned people are woke as you would describe them . They look at George Floyd, blm and other issues that aren’t local with a what’s the big deal , why can’t everyone get along and not on their radar . So they are affluent and none are woke.
WokeEd...why do you think your anecdotal stories (with a very small samples size) changes the facts? This is some weird logic man. But you do this all the time.

Here are the facts on voting. Please don't play dumb on this one.

You understand the name "538", right? This site is no conservative web page. Look at the numbers. The Dims are the party of the wealthy and woke. Full stop.

The media babies the shit out of Biden. The most popular president in history yet his approval rating is trash.

Biden approval rating at 39% amid economic fears; 47% 'strongly disapprove': USA TODAY/Suffolk poll​

You are an absolute dribbling moron if you think Biden won legitimately. The #1 metric they use for presidential races in terms of popularity are rallies.

joe-biden-ap-jpo-190518_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

Trump-Rally-GR-Ford-Airport-13-110320.jpeg

yawn

The left taking the groomer approach and wanting drag queen story time will(should) destroy them, have fun with that.

I think it is more useful to take a more holistic approach to why the election was a fraud (as I have already posted). It wasn't just the election itself, but should include the lies and corruption that is part of the media/Democrat/social media corrupt bias axis.

1. The 51 former lying intel leaders signed a letter that stated that the Biden laptop story was "classic Russian misinformation"). It was dismissed immediately by these liars...and the lying corrupt lapdog leftist media - of course - reported this while tanking the actual story. This resulted in a substantial impact on the election. It changed the election results.

2. The big lie of the "Russian Collusion" hoax was damaging to the Trump presidency. The lying corrupt corporate media reported relentlessly on this made up story (which originated from the Dims/Hillary) as it was in fact the Dims who ginned up this fake "scandal" from the beginning to attempt to destroy Trump's chances of winning the election in 2016. This is the worst scandal in our nation's history...and none of these criminals in the Dim party (nor their sleazy operatives) will ever pay a price for this lie. Pulitzer prizes were won at the New York Slimes over this scam "scandal." It unreal.

3. All elections have fraud. So I agree that 2020 was no exception. The fraud that occurred was well-documented in the 2000 Mules movie as well as in many excellent articles on AmericanGreatness.com

The simple fact is, it is intellectually dishonest to say there was no evidence of voter fraud, or voter irregularities in the 2020 election. When one candidate “wins” three swing states by fewer than 50,000 votes, and it turns out there were serious problems with verifying the authenticity of hundreds of thousands of ballots in those states, that is not evidence of a free and fair election.

Reactions: justinbgocougs

This is true and is a great point. Thanks Stretch.

Barr is a bushy that was trash. Trump said he appointed him strictly on the word of someone he trusted which was a horrible idea. Ruby Ridge anyone?

https://hereistheevidence.com/ has some stuff on there if you care to look around.

edit: I'm not in some Trump cult, I criticize Trump when he was president and I still do it to this day. However, I know he was a much better president than Biden. We would all be better off with Trump right now, period, end of story.
Trump made some really bad hires, but we also have to remember he was not a career politician and had no bench of political cronies from which he could draw. However, when the anti-US idiotic leftists becomes further exposed for their lies, he will go down as an excellent, if not great president.

Having said that, I am ready to move onto another leader for 2024. Thus, proving I don't "worship" Trump. I never have and never will. I didn't even support him in the caucuses/primaries. I will never worship any mere mortal. The only one I worship is the one true God...the God of the Bible.

I despise neoMarxist leftism as it hates people. It wishes to destroy people. That is why it has latched on the evil transgender issue. It is all about money and hatred of people. That is leftism. It is anti-God and thus anti-people...because we are his image-bearers.

Here is a good site that has research on the billionaires and big pharma pushing the transgender agenda...

Yes...let's ignore word origins. Good thought.

How do you propose fighting the left? I say this not to mock you, but as someone who also doesn’t like extreme left views.

I know people, including my own parents, who were conservative and have been pushed to the left because of Trump.

You didn't ask me, but I propose fighting the left by doing everything I can to expose their lies. And lying is all they do.

Curious as to specifically what "extreme left views" you object to?

Anyone who puts a person above their principles and "were conservative...and pushed to the left because of Trump" is lost with respect to their values and principles. That makes no sense at all.

Finally, you understand that despite Trump's numerous faults (and I'm not talking about personal behavior...because I am not voting for a saint to be my president. I am voting for policies that are conservative), his policies more conservative than were Reagan's (the conservative flagbearer since 1980)?

You didn't ask me, but I propose fighting the left by doing everything I can to expose their lies. And lying is all they do.

Curious as to specifically what "extreme left views" you object to?

Anyone who puts a person above their principles and "were conservative...and pushed to the left because of Trump" is lost with respect to their values and principles. That makes no sense at all.

Finally, you understand that despite Trump's numerous faults (and I'm not talking about personal behavior...because I am not voting for a saint to be my president. I am voting for policies that are conservative), his policies more conservative than were Reagan's (the conservative flagbearer since 1980)?
You do realize that Rs didn’t even have a platform during their 2020 Convention right? The only “policy” is packing the courts at MCconnells discretion…which is fine, elections have consequences, but to argue Trump is conservative is laughable at best. You are conservative…great, more power to you, just man up and admit Trump’s a useful pawn to get what you are after politically…but you also need to bite the bullet when the career conman burns everything to the ground…he’s a fraud. It’s all he’s ever been. Trump Steaks, Trump university, financial fraud, taxes, bankruptcies, bullshit election allegations that have all been proven categorically false. I’ve got no problem with conservatives. I’ve got no problem with R’s. Biden’s old AF, not interested in that. Trumps a POS and shouldn’t be anywhere near the White House. All of those can be true. Why can’t you admit it if you aren’t in the cult?

Trump was "whining" about fraud because our corrupt lying corporate media, along with our lying former intel officials tanked the Biden laptop scandal. You know the one that the New York Slimes recently had to finally admit (on page 31...or whatever) this it was a legitimate story.

Of course, there was also the "Russian Collusion" lie that the corrupt FBI/"deep state"...along with our corrupt lying corporate media (yeah...the same fools) pushed for most of his presidency....and which also turned out to be a big lie.

Yeah...I'd also "whine" that the fix was in and I'd been beaten by the liars in DC and in the corrupt media. Unfortunately, at least half of Americans either are a) too stupid, or b) don't care, or c) enthusiastically support the corrupt axis of criminals who are part of our intel agencies/media/corporate leaders/billionaires who have no interest in Americans actually choosing our leaders. They have their choice and that is all that matters to them.

Did you vote in 2020 for prez? If so, who did you support? Also, in 2016? Just curious...
Yes I voted for Biden. Told you that. 2016 didn’t vote. Didn’t like Hillary,and wasn’t sold on Trump.
Don’t have a Biden flag. Don’t wear Biden shirts or hats. Didn’t participate in a Biden boat parade. Guess what…my vote counted as one vote, same as dude in Post Falls who plasters his house in the Trump flags and wears the F your feelings shirts/hats everywhere he goes.
Trump lost. There was no wide spread fraud. It’s all BS conspiracy theories which has all been debunked…Most of it by election officials and Sec of States who are R’s! He has F’d up peoples lives whining about it, knowing and admitting he lost. His handpicked AG, his daughter…”he lost”. The longer you cling to this fantasy, especially when you try to claim you aren’t in the cult, the sadder and more pathetic you appear. It’s hard for people in your circle to see cuz all you see is trump stuff everywhere. I bet there’s Pittsburgh Steelers fans who can’t believe they can lose a game with terrible towels everywhere they go too. And every time they lose, their most hardcore fans probably blame the refs or some other BS, because it’s too hard to face the truth that they just lost because they weren’t good enough.

Yes I voted for Biden.

Trump lost. There was no wide spread fraud. It’s all BS conspiracy theories which has all been debunked…Most of it by election officials and Sec of States who are R’s! He has F’d up peoples lives whining about it, knowing and admitting he lost. His handpicked AG, his daughter…”he lost”. The longer you cling to this fantasy, especially when you try to claim you aren’t in the cult, the sadder and more pathetic you appear. It’s hard for people in your circle to see cuz all you see is trump stuff everywhere. I bet there’s Pittsburgh Steelers fans who can’t believe they can lose a game with terrible towels everywhere they go too. And every time they lose, their most hardcore fans probably blame the refs or some other BS, because it’s too hard to face the truth that they just lost because they weren’t good enough.

So....you voted based on your emotions, got it.

Estrogen at work!

Better get a blood test done asap.

So....you voted based on your emotions, got it.

Estrogen at work!

Better get a blood test done asap.
Remember when I said Jr High kids saying stuff to try to be cool? Yeah, let’s throw some “I know you are but what am I” on that. Truly hilarious how immature you clowns are on top of not being able to admit when you lost.

Well... are we gonna talk about SCOTUS or what?

I remember as a younger man being anti-RvW, not because of abortion but because it was SCOTUS legislating instead of ruling. Now that its actually happened, it find it a tad bit worrisome especially considering Thomas' comments about going after other "rights". I'm honestly surprised how draconian a couple of the states are going to be with their abortion laws - I didn't think that in this day and age that there were large populations of people who still believe in 16th century Puritanical morals. My wife suffered a non-viable pregnancy and chose to terminate instead of risking the complications of passing it naturally, but that would be illegal in several states now.

All that being said, the D's had both houses and the presidency and could have legislated these issues but didn't.

Remember when I said Jr High kids saying stuff to try to be cool? Yeah, let’s throw some “I know you are but what am I” on that. Truly hilarious how immature you clowns are on top of not being able to admit when you lost.

Remember when I said you get overly emotional and make your vote based on your little feewings? Clearly words on the internet hurt your little fee fees too.

Pathetic.

Go do some push-ups

I remember as a younger man being anti-RvW, not because of abortion but because it was SCOTUS legislating instead of ruling. Now that its actually happened, it find it a tad bit worrisome especially considering Thomas' comments about going after other "rights". I'm honestly surprised how draconian a couple of the states are going to be with their abortion laws - I didn't think that in this day and age that there were large populations of people who still believe in 16th century Puritanical morals. My wife suffered a non-viable pregnancy and chose to terminate instead of risking the complications of passing it naturally, but that would be illegal in several states now.

All that being said, the D's had both houses and the presidency and could have legislated these issues but didn't.
What is to talk about? The only thing I will say is interesting is something Stretch said...the right is being attacked. Not sure what that really means. Verbally? Certainly not legislatively.

68% of American electorate believe abortion should be legal. 85% believe in expanded back ground checks, 80% believe in red flag laws, 75% believe a weapon like an AR 15 should either be illegal or illegal for anyone under 21.

I guess I struggle seeing what attack there. is on the right. The minority rules in this country. And they are setting it up where they will stay in power for awhile through voter suppressions, which is ok, because when it turns in 15 years I fear for those who voted the way they did cause they will be in the minority, without power and representation, and it could get ugly cause payback could be a bitch.

In terms of the ruling, could affect so many more things. Gay marriage. Contraception. Rights of certain people to vote and other individual rights.

But you know what will continue...abortion. People will cross state lines. Abortion clinics will rise up on Reservations. It will be like prohibition.

And Clarence Thomas should not have an opinion on the supreme court. While probably 20 republicans like Bill Barr testified about the big lie Trump was spreading, and I know, they are RINO's, his wife Ginni Thomas who is a RAT(Republican and traitor) , was trying to over turn an election. My guess when they start investigating her, they will see her husbands finger prints on stuff as well.

The greater question is why would Eastman, Guiliani, the environmental lawyer who wanted to be AG do Trumps bidding, put themselves in a position where they are going to jail. And aren’t smart enough to get a pardon.

And yes Susan Collins and Lisa M, the judges of course lied to you when they told you Roe vs Wade was settled law.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coug1990
What is to talk about? The only thing I will say is interesting is something Stretch said...the right is being attacked. Not sure what that really means. Verbally? Certainly not legislatively.

68% of American electorate believe abortion should be legal. 85% believe in expanded back ground checks, 80% believe in red flag laws, 75% believe a weapon like an AR 15 should either be illegal or illegal for anyone under 21.

I guess I struggle seeing what attack there. is on the right. The minority rules in this country. And they are setting it up where they will stay in power for awhile through voter suppressions, which is ok, because when it turns in 15 years I fear for those who voted the way they did cause they will be in the minority, without power and representation, and it could get ugly cause payback could be a bitch.

In terms of the ruling, could affect so many more things. Gay marriage. Conception. Rights of certain people to vote and other individual rights.

But you know what will continue...abortion. People will cross state lines. Abortion clinics will rise up on Reservations. It will be like prohibition.

And Clarence Thomas should not have an opinion on the supreme court. While probably 20 republicans like Bill Barr testified about the big lie Trump was spreading, and I know, they are RINO's, his wife Ginni Thomas who is a RAT, was trying to over turn an election. My guess when they start investigating her, they will see her husbands finger prints on stuff as well.

The greater question is why would Eastman, Guiliani, the environmental lawyer who wanted to be AG and do Trumps bidding, put themselves in a position where they are going to jail.

And yes Susan Collins and Lisa M, the judges of course lied to you when they told you Roe vs Wade was settled law.
People on the right project more than they do anything. They are the ones that have continually attacked anyone that doesn't fit into their narrow views, but they are the loudest ones stating how they are being silenced. I have seen so many interviews of people on fox stating how they are being silenced. Think about that for a second.

You are right Ed, this is just the start. In Thomas' written opinion, he said as much. This is a scary time we live in when 6 unelected people are legislating from the bench.

Last edited:
People on the right project more than they do anything. They are the ones that have continually attacked anyone that doesn't fit into their narrow views, but they are the loudest ones stating how they are being silenced. I have seen so many interviews of people on fox stating how they are being silenced. Think about that for a second.

You are right Ed, this is just the start. In Thomas' written opinion, he said as much. This is a scary time we live in when 6 unelected people are legislating from the bench.
I'm not sure why Thomas doesn't realize his marriage is directly in the crosshairs. Maybe he doesn't care.

Good times. Each branch of government officially has run amok.

It's "Puritanical" to prevent the killing of preborn children? That sounds horrible to say.

The court made up a right that lasted 50 years. It was a complete fraud of a ruling done by cowards. It was rightfully overturned...just as Dred Scott was years ago. The court sometimes really screws up. Sometimes they correct their screw-up. Too bad they don't overturn Obergefell. What a fraudulent ruling.

By the way, Roberts predictably wimped put today. Glad they didn't need his vote...but 6-3 would have been nice.

In terms of the ruling, could affect so many more things. Gay marriage. Contraception. Rights of certain people to vote and other individual rights.

And Clarence Thomas should not have an opinion on the supreme court. While probably 20 republicans like Bill Barr testified about the big lie Trump was spreading, and I know, they are RINO's, his wife Ginni Thomas who is a RAT(Republican and traitor) , was trying to over turn an election. My guess when they start investigating her, they will see her husbands finger prints on stuff as well.

The greater question is why would Eastman, Guiliani, the environmental lawyer who wanted to be AG do Trumps bidding, put themselves in a position where they are going to jail. And aren’t smart enough to get a pardon.

Thomas is the best judge we have WokeEd.

The majority opinion went out of their way (Thomas rightfully didn't go along with that fraud) to say they wouldn't go after Obergefell. Most of those judges are too afraid to go after that idol (SSM). Besides that, the left would likely literally kill them.

Ed...seriously you are really dumb about this ruling. The 1972 R v W was a joke of a ruling. It had no Constitutional basis. Even liberal law experts acknowledged this...as did RBG.

Abortions will continue. It is immoral and despicable to kill preborn children. Our laws don't even make sense with regard to murdering a pregnant woman (double homicide).

Let the insurrection from the left continue...but you will close your eyes to it because you have no ability to be fair and objective. You're a ideologue Ed. A product of Seattle.

Oh please. The leftists specialize in projecting. Tell me who is being silenced at universities, on social media, corporate media, and in the entertainment industry?

I cannot believe you believe this.

It is indeed scary times. At least the court has finally rejected a ruling that had no Constitutional basis.

The point of the ruling is to make cowardly legislators actually have to make a stand and vote at the STATE level whether their state will allow abortion and what limitations will be imposed (if any).

It is rightfully turning over power from SCOTUS and turning over to legislators...so I have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm not sure why Thomas doesn't realize his marriage is directly in the crosshairs. Maybe he doesn't care.

Good times. Each branch of government officially has run amok.
How so on his marriage?

It is absurd to say this ruling means SCOTUS has "run amok." They turned over their power on this issue to where it belongs...the legislative branch. Let's see if these cowards actually have to make a tough vote instead of hiding behind the courts.

How so on his marriage?

It is absurd to say this ruling means SCOTUS has "run amok." They turned over their power on this issue to where it belongs...the legislative branch. Let's see if these cowards actually have to make a tough vote instead of hiding behind the courts.
Well, Thomas seems to have his to do list. Pence had his tweet ready to fire away for months. Still acting as if he’s a viable candidate. Decision to the states? Sure, that's the end line.

Three of the other Justices who voted to retract spoke one thing during their confirmation and somewhere found the light to go a different direction. The Supreme Court was the branch of government you expected to act like adults and come to decisions based on the best interests of the country. The last 2 decisions IMO were political and personal. If there’s any truth to that it’s pretty scary time for all of us and I really don’t think anything is off the table at this point.

Biden and other dens immediately respond imploring for mid-term votes because they know they are in trouble.

The term “public servant” seems laughable at this point. Seems like an almost extinct breed. Too many politicians seem to represent their own interest and agenda more than anything else. Maybe it’s always been that way but it seems to a higher degree and they really don’t serve us. A bunch of reality stars or influencers looking for votes to keep their gig. You blame the left while others blame the right or white people, black people, gay, poor, etc. It’s all a cluster and to me it’s exactly how they want it. Keep “us” fighting among each other and ensure absolutely nothing can get done other than continuing to chip away at our freedoms.

This is a Cougar football board that once was a fun place to discuss recruiting, depth charts, or Apple Cup. I don’t even think I looked much last season after we won Apple Cup because it quickly turned in to what it’s become. Now it’s driven by political discussion because what isn’t these days? So I’m not helping by posting in this thread but I’m chiming in now because the day may come when “they” start showing up at our doors if they find an actual football post on here objectionable.

Well, Thomas seems to have his to do list. Pence had his tweet ready to fire away for months. Still acting as if he’s a viable candidate. Decision to the states? Sure, that's the end line.

Three of the other Justices who voted to retract spoke one thing during their confirmation and somewhere found the light to go a different direction. The Supreme Court was the branch of government you expected to act like adults and come to decisions based on the best interests of the country. The last 2 decisions IMO were political and personal. If there’s any truth to that it’s pretty scary time for all of us and I really don’t think anything is off the table at this point.

Biden and other dens immediately respond imploring for mid-term votes because they know they are in trouble.

The term “public servant” seems laughable at this point. Seems like an almost extinct breed. Too many politicians seem to represent their own interest and agenda more than anything else. Maybe it’s always been that way but it seems to a higher degree and they really don’t serve us. A bunch of reality stars or influencers looking for votes to keep their gig. You blame the left while others blame the right or white people, black people, gay, poor, etc. It’s all a cluster and to me it’s exactly how they want it. Keep “us” fighting among each other and ensure absolutely nothing can get done other than continuing to chip away at our freedoms.

This is a Cougar football board that once was a fun place to discuss recruiting, depth charts, or Apple Cup. I don’t even think I looked much last season after we won Apple Cup because it quickly turned in to what it’s become. Now it’s driven by political discussion because what isn’t these days? So I’m not helping by posting in this thread but I’m chiming in now because the day may come when “they” start showing up at our doors if they find an actual football post on here objectionable.

Let's be honest. The Supreme Court has always been political. It will always be political. Why are liberals who are decrying this decision on Roe whining about that now...as if it were something new?

This is the same institution that has given us such rulings as Dred Scott and even upheld Japanese Americans' interment (Korematsu v United States). We are talking about US citizens getting stripped of their basic rights and placed in camps! And before you go thinking that was some kind of "crazy" right wing court, That court was an FDR court. No conservative was he.

So no, many Supreme Court rulings are just a convenient excuse for our lawmakers to get a pass from making tough votes on difficult issues. That way they can continue to get richer and stay in office for decades while SCOTUS does their damn job for them. They have no Constitutional right to do that job though.

For example, Obergefell. This was- like Roe- yet another imposed law that circumvented the process by which laws were designed to be implemented. That is, by our elected officials.

This court should be applauded for getting this case right. Have you been tracking the arguments for Roe v Wade back when the Mississippi Dobbs case was being debated? The Roe defender could not even articulate a Constitutional rationale for upholding Roe. That is because there is no such thing!

The states now rightly get to decide to what degree they'll allow the immoral practice of killing innocent and defenseless human life. That is Constitutional and rational.

May God help those who continue to allow the body that lives inside a woman's body for 40 weeks to be extinguished for any reason the mom deems acceptable. That is not moral. That is horrific.

You really do have TDS Ed. That guy really got in your head.

Note I rarely mention Biden or Obama.

Why not? Because it doesn't matter who is the Democrat in power. They all despise our Constitution and despise the middle class and people who love God. They love power at any cost.

Oh please. The leftists specialize in projecting. Tell me who is being silenced at universities, on social media, corporate media, and in the entertainment industry?

I cannot believe you believe this.

It is indeed scary times. At least the court has finally rejected a ruling that had no Constitutional basis.

The point of the ruling is to make cowardly legislators actually have to make a stand and vote at the STATE level whether their state will allow abortion and what limitations will be imposed (if any).

It is rightfully turning over power from SCOTUS and turning over to legislators...so I have no idea what you are talking about.
I cannot believe you do not understand the difference between government, and private institutions.

You really do have TDS Ed. That guy really got in your head.

Note I rarely mention Biden or Obama.

Why not? Because it doesn't matter who is the Democrat in power. They all despise our Constitution and despise the middle class and people who love God. They love power at any cost.
Frankly, it is the complete opposite. The right hates the constitution. The right is the party that loves power at all costs or else Merritt Garland would be a Supreme Court justice, and Biden would have chosen the replacement for RBG.

The right is the one who tried to overthrow the 2020 election as we are seeing in the hearings. Hell, go back to Watergate. Stop pissing on my leg and telling me it is raining.

Thomas is the best judge we have WokeEd.

The majority opinion went out of their way (Thomas rightfully didn't go along with that fraud) to say they wouldn't go after Obergefell. Most of those judges are too afraid to go after that idol (SSM). Besides that, the left would likely literally kill them.

Ed...seriously you are really dumb about this ruling. The 1972 R v W was a joke of a ruling. It had no Constitutional basis. Even liberal law experts acknowledged this...as did RBG.

Abortions will continue. It is immoral and despicable to kill preborn children. Our laws don't even make sense with regard to murdering a pregnant woman (double homicide).

Let the insurrection from the left continue...but you will close your eyes to it because you have no ability to be fair and objective. You're a ideologue Ed. A product of Seattle.
Why should any of us believe anything they say when they said under oath during their confirmation hearing that Roe was settled law? They have shown they lie. RBG did not say it had not constitutional basis. She said that the right would go after it unless there was a specific law, which was proved to be right. But, with the way the court is, even if congress passed a law, this court would overturn it, because they have shown who they are.

I stay away and seldom read these threads as well. But, this was just too much for me to stay silent. This is a sad day in America.

Why should any of us believe anything they say when they said under oath during their confirmation hearing that Roe was settled law? They have shown they lie. RBG did not say it had not constitutional basis. She said that the right would go after it unless there was a specific law, which was proved to be right. But, with the way the court is, even if congress passed a law, this court would overturn it, because they have shown who they are.

I'd have to see the quotes. Potential judges regularly do not comment on specific cases.

"Although Ginsburg firmly advocated for women’s access to abortion as a constitutional right, she criticized the way in which Roe v. Wade established that right – and her reasoning for this nuanced position may shed light on the current debate."

This partially captures her position. Abortion is not Constitutionally protected. The right to privacy is a made up right. The court was technically correct in striking down R v W. It was bad law and I'd not the Supreme Court's responsibly to let weasels who are in the legislative branch off the hook.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT