ADVERTISEMENT

OT POLITICAL THREAD(Jan 6 riots, etc)

CIS am I included in everyone . I was for the mandate . I don’t believe I saw posts that Willie said it should be mandated .

I believe a more accurate description is he thought it was plain ignorance not to get vaccinated.

But you make a claim that is simple to prove. You could go under messages in his bio and pull them up. I would be willing to incentivize ten minutes worth or work instead of you making claims and declaring it as gospel . $200 donation to the wsu athletic department if you put effort to showing if pimp had said he supported the mandate .

I do know he is very much pro vaccine. Let me know if you are up for my offer .
When Spain says “everyone” what he really means are all of his fellow mouth breathers whose heads are filled with rightwing conspiratorial nonsense - and there are probably 4 or 5 of them total.

I don’t have to: the info is already out there from plenty of credible competent sources.

At the end of the day you and your ridiculous friend in Spain will still believe what you want to anyway.

Here is just one example of all the ridiculous trash you tried to peddle as "truth" about covid on this forum. CDC has already admitted that natural immunity provides more, robust protection against your scary Covid. This was just one of MANY. Keep up with your charade of denial about your stance on Covid. We all know you as a sh!tbag, arrogant wanna be Husky with nothing better to do with your time.

Reactions: Observer11
Here is just one example of all the ridiculous trash you tried to peddle as "truth" about covid on this forum. CDC has already admitted that natural immunity provides more, robust protection against your scary Covid. This was just one of MANY. Keep up with your charade of denial about your stance on Covid. We all know you as a sh!tbag, arrogant wanna be Husky with nothing better to do with your time.
Let me get this straight - a Professor of Epidemiology at Texas with a PhD in Epidemiology and Biostatistics who happens to be highly regarded by her peers and the medical community at large ( and I’m talking internationally) is providing “ridiculous trash”.
And FYI the CDC said no such thing about natural immunity providing more robust immunity vs what you omitted but I can only assume is vaccines. That’s not how immunity works vs a virus that is constantly evolving.

honest question: have you actually studied biology beyond the 10th grade? Statistics beyond what you learned in high school algebra?

Let me get this straight - a Professor of Epidemiology at Texas with a PhD in Epidemiology and Biostatistics who happens to be highly regarded by her peers and the medical community at large ( and I’m talking internationally) is providing “ridiculous trash”.
And FYI the CDC said no such thing about natural immunity providing more robust immunity vs what you omitted but I can only assume is vaccines. That’s not how immunity works vs a virus that is constantly evolving.

honest question: have you actually studied biology beyond the 10th grade? Statistics beyond what you learned in high school algebra?
Honest question, do you even know what Covid is? Linking substack articles is about as reliable as linking wikipedia pages. Anyone can write anything they want claiming any professional status they feel like. Here is an excerpt from John Hopkins webpage on natural immunity:

Johns Hopkins Research on Natural Immunity for COVID-19 and COVID Vaccines

Johns Hopkins has conducted a large study on natural immunity that shows antibody levels against COVID-19 coronavirus stay higher for a longer time in people who were infected by the virus and then were fully vaccinated with mRNA COVID-19 vaccines compared with those who only got immunized. (The results of the study were published in a letter to the Journal of the American Medical Association on Nov. 1, 2021.)

The CDC is just as reliable as crap you peddle on here. I'd rather take the word of a known organization like John Hopkins over the politically controlled CDC. Good day to you Husky troll.

Honest question, do you even know what Covid is? Linking substack articles is about as reliable as linking wikipedia pages. Anyone can write anything they want claiming any professional status they feel like. Here is an excerpt from John Hopkins webpage on natural immunity:

Johns Hopkins Research on Natural Immunity for COVID-19 and COVID Vaccines

Johns Hopkins has conducted a large study on natural immunity that shows antibody levels against COVID-19 coronavirus stay higher for a longer time in people who were infected by the virus and then were fully vaccinated with mRNA COVID-19 vaccines compared with those who only got immunized. (The results of the study were published in a letter to the Journal of the American Medical Association on Nov. 1, 2021.)

The CDC is just as reliable as crap you peddle on here. I'd rather take the word of a known organization like John Hopkins over the politically controlled CDC. Good day to you Husky troll.
You said "natural immunity" provides better protection vs vaccine. That was challenged and then you provide evidence that says no such thing to back up your claim? Why do you do this?

The article you copied says prior infection AND being immunized vs. just being immunized. Plus, you claimed it was the CDC, and then link John Hopkins? Please explain. That's all I have to say about that.

You said "natural immunity" provides better protection vs vaccine. That was challenged and then you provide evidence that says no such thing to back up your claim? Why do you do this?

The article you copied says prior infection AND being immunized vs. just being immunized. Plus, you claimed it was the CDC, and then link John Hopkins? Please explain. That's all I have to say about that.
Since we all know corporate media can't possibly be trusted to be honest on just about anything..... For the Covid Bros

BTW... What's with your boy Inslee doubling down on mandatory Covid Vaccines? He does know that it doesn't prevent you from being infected or spreading it right? Fvcking morons running this state and country right now.

BTW... What's with your boy Inslee doubling down on mandatory Covid Vaccines? He does know that it doesn't prevent you from being infected or spreading it right? Fvcking morons running this state and country right now.
“Right now”? Anyone care for a bleach injection? There’s been morons running the country for a while…this isn’t a recent problem.

“Right now”? Anyone care for a bleach injection? There’s been morons running the country for a while…this isn’t a recent problem.
I don't care much for Trump and have expressed this as much but when your policies are destroying economies, national sovereignty, foreign diplomacy and making the country look weak and pathetic all at the same time, the previous administration would be a breath of fresh air over the zombie that occupies the White House. And when you have a media complicit in the cover-up of pay for play politics, it just exacerbates his failed presidency. But its all good! As long as we don't have a blowhard in office anymore, who cares if we just allow our country to be destroyed? Am I right?!

I don't care much for Trump and have expressed this as much but when your policies are destroying economies, national sovereignty, foreign diplomacy and making the country look weak and pathetic all at the same time, the previous administration would be a breath of fresh air over the zombie that occupies the White House. And when you have a media complicit in the cover-up of pay for play politics, it just exacerbates his failed presidency. But its all good! As long as we don't have a blowhard in office anymore, who cares if we just allow our country to be destroyed? Am I right?!
Pretty much spot on, except should be "narcissistic" blowhard. Don't go all Paul Pelosi on me and start selling me short.

What destroys our country is the destruction of our ability to vote people in and out of office . When someone in office is a traitor that is destructive. And the scariest external threat to US short term is a nut bag who throws the nuke card out and that is the true danger . And we had a President on his knees getting close to Putin .

What destroys our country is the destruction of our ability to vote people in and out of office . When someone in office is a traitor that is destructive. And the scariest external threat to US short term is a nut bag who throws the nuke card out and that is the true danger . And we had a President on his knees getting close to Putin .
No sir...what destroys are country is failed liberal politicians regurgitating their failed liberal policies. Period!

Speaking of traitors why is Brandon selling our strategic oil reserves to a company in China his loser son has ties with? Then again Brandon says Hunter is the smartest person he knows. That statement pretty much sums up the disaster in chief currently occupying the oval office.

Last edited:
Eh, our country is/was on its way to getting destroyed either way, it’s just a matter of what path is taken. Hard to see a way out of it at this point, just a matter of time now.

No sir...what destroys are country is failed liberal politicians regurgitating their failed liberal policies. Period!

Speaking of traitors why is Brandon selling our strategic oil reserves to a company in China his loser son has ties with? Then again Brandon says Hunter is the smartest person he knows. That statement pretty much sums up the disaster in chief currently occupying the oval office.
I’ll bite … what failed policies . Don’t recall a ton of policies being enacted .

No sir...what destroys are country is failed liberals regurgitating their failed liberal policies. Period!
I’ll bite … what failed policies . Don’t recall a ton of policies being enacted .
Here is a start.

- Open Southern border
- Defund the police
- Masking children in schools
- Prop 47 in CA
- Ballot drop boxes
- Eliminating Voter ID
- Not promoting nuclear energy in the US

Just getting started Ed.

So you can't explain why you posted wildly inaccurate info in an attempt to make a point. Just seems odd
So you can't explain why you attempt to make an argument by posting info that not only doesn't support your position, but is grossly misrepresented by you? Seems ironic coming from someone clamoring for reliable institutions and truth.

We weren't discussing Inslee. I see you are trying to deflect. Can't speak to his reasoning exactly. You should ask him. Although I certainly could UNDERSTAND the thinking behind the mandate, I don't think I would have done it. Taihtsat

Here is a start.

- Open Southern border
- Defund the police
- Prop 47 in CA
- Ballot drop boxes
- Eliminating Voter ID

Just getting started Ed.
Sri-Lanka's policy certainly was a disaster. Not sure you could classify that as a "liberal" policy. And, do you know of any liberals in the US in position of authority pushing for strict organic farming ANYWHERE?

Open southern border? Apprehensions are up 336% over the past 12 months compared to trump's last year in office.

Defund the police? Where in the USa is this being instituted specifically AND please show how (if it has) it has "failed". Also point to any influential members or leaders of the democratic party pushing for this as a national policy. Of course, you know Biden doesn't support this and has not ever advocated for it.

Masking children? It's a stretch to call this not only a "liberal" policy, but a failed one. Of course you are viewing this with hindsight bias. Maybe no one really liked this strategy but it is difficult to say (at best) how effective or ineffective it was.

Prop 47? Maybe. I certainly don't fault a state for making an attempt at criminal prevention reform, especially a state stressed by budgetary constraints. Not throwing folks in jail or prison for minor drug possession I think is the right call. The petty property crime and stealing has not seen success and is incredibly irritating. I used to catch shoplifters in the Seattle area in the late 80's and at that time Washington State law had a threshold of $1500 and above for felony theft (grand larceny). It seems California set that mark at $950 and up. I would say in this case - yes - this is a liberal policy that in the lower crime end has - if not failed - has NOT succeeded. As for more violent crime, it did not lead to an increase there as per this study:https://www.ppic.org/publication/the-impact-of-proposition-47-on-crime-and-recidivism/ Also, you don't see other "liberal" cities or states rushing out to duplicate this policy, meaning it was specific to one state trying to cope with specific issues unique to that one state.

Ballot drop boxes? What's the problem? Washington State and Oregon have used these for years and years. Utah does too. If by problem you mean limiting the Texas county which is home to Houston to one drop box serving over 4 million people, I agree. Do you have evidence of ballot drop boxes being stolen or broken into on a regular basis?

Eliminating voter ID? Who is doing this and where is this happening? Most jurisdictions don't even have that as a requirement and any ones that do - again, who are the liberal politicians calling for rescinding this requirement or removing it? If you have examples, I'm open.

Not promoting nuclear energy in the US? Which influential and policy driving liberal leaders are against this? Better yet, which influencial and powerful policy makers in the GOP ARE advocating this? And how are they promoting it? Did trump or the Republican congress when they were in power push this agenda at all in ANY significant way? The answer is NO. The reason is because it is expensive. As a nation I guess we don't have the stomach for it. True, the radical environmentalist are definitely against nuclear. I do not believe your typical liberal is against it. I'm not. The private sector will not take up contracting nuclear because of the cost and our existing fossil fuel industry is already established and is cheap by comparison.

I do not think it is fair to point to Sri-Lanka's failed farming policy (instituted as a nationalistic, protection policy I believe) as evidence of "green" ideas failing in any way remotely connected to anything proposed (and not yet enacted) in the USa. Taihtsat

Here is a start.

- Open Southern border
- Defund the police
- Prop 47 in CA
- Ballot drop boxes
- Eliminating Voter ID

Just getting started Ed.
Well many thoughts … one, these are the things “destroying” our country . With one election cycle we use to be able to vote our conscious . We could vote what we felt were our self interests and the best interests of our community and country . After the billionaire Ivy League educated traitor in 2020 put our elections in peril. Never before did we not see the peaceful transfer of power .

I suppose I could go line by line.

Sri Lanka…. Yes using their resources and ingenuity is like an Amish driving a car when they first came out and said we can’t do this, too dangerous for our country . We are leaders not followers . If I had a missile I could launch it from the stair steps of my office in ngate (Seattle) and drop it down the chimney at my fathers house in sc. if we as a country can perfect that , very little we can’t do.

Defund the police … dumbest thing ever uttered and gave people like you to cling on to. Ask Al sharpton if he wants the police defunded ? Look at Seattle and San Fran in their last elections how they voted .
The problem is it is impossible to vote for a Republican because of who holds the grip on the party . So until that spell is broken you probably will get more liberal policies until there is an alternative .

Masking kids in school…short term temp policy . But we will see if we have a lost generation or not .

Ballot drop boxes….not sure why they are a problem . Doesn’t one have to be registered to get a ballot. If 100 ballots got out and 1000 come back in that would be a red flag. Don’t believe that has happened . So not sure what the problem is .

Voter ID. Here is where the Dems screw up. Should have every 18 year old plus in the inner cities sign up with the nra. Go get an ar 15, and that background check should serve as their voter id. The big cities should take advantage of the nra .

I would look at every clean source of energy in the country . So I agree with you this is an issue but country destroying is way over the top.

Do I dare ask you for more of a list cause what you have provided is a pimple on my big a$$

Sri-Lanka's policy certainly was a disaster. Not sure you could classify that as a "liberal" policy. And, do you know of any liberals in the US in position of authority pushing for strict organic farming ANYWHERE?

Open southern border? Apprehensions are up 336% over the past 12 months compared to trump's last year in office.

Defund the police? Where in the USa is this being instituted specifically AND please show how (if it has) it has "failed". Also point to any influential members or leaders of the democratic party pushing for this as a national policy. Of course, you know Biden doesn't support this and has not ever advocated for it.

Masking children? It's a stretch to call this not only a "liberal" policy, but a failed one. Of course you are viewing this with hindsight bias. Maybe no one really liked this strategy but it is difficult to say (at best) how effective or ineffective it was.

Prop 47? Maybe. I certainly don't fault a state for making an attempt at criminal prevention reform, especially a state stressed by budgetary constraints. Not throwing folks in jail or prison for minor drug possession I think is the right call. The petty property crime and stealing has not seen success and is incredibly irritating. I used to catch shoplifters in the Seattle area in the late 80's and at that time Washington State law had a threshold of $1500 and above for felony theft (grand larceny). It seems California set that mark at $950 and up. I would say in this case - yes - this is a liberal policy that in the lower crime end has - if not failed - has NOT succeeded. As for more violent crime, it did not lead to an increase there as per this study:https://www.ppic.org/publication/the-impact-of-proposition-47-on-crime-and-recidivism/ Also, you don't see other "liberal" cities or states rushing out to duplicate this policy, meaning it was specific to one state trying to cope with specific issues unique to that one state.

Ballot drop boxes? What's the problem? Washington State and Oregon have used these for years and years. Utah does too. If by problem you mean limiting the Texas county which is home to Houston to one drop box serving over 4 million people, I agree. Do you have evidence of ballot drop boxes being stolen or broken into on a regular basis?

Eliminating voter ID? Who is doing this and where is this happening? Most jurisdictions don't even have that as a requirement and any ones that do - again, who are the liberal politicians calling for rescinding this requirement or removing it? If you have examples, I'm open.

Not promoting nuclear energy in the US? Which influential and policy driving liberal leaders are against this? Better yet, which influencial and powerful policy makers in the GOP ARE advocating this? And how are they promoting it? Did trump or the Republican congress when they were in power push this agenda at all in ANY significant way? The answer is NO. The reason is because it is expensive. As a nation I guess we don't have the stomach for it. True, the radical environmentalist are definitely against nuclear. I do not believe your typical liberal is against it. I'm not. The private sector will not take up contracting nuclear because of the cost and our existing fossil fuel industry is already established and is cheap by comparison.

I do not think it is fair to point to Sri-Lanka's failed farming policy (instituted as a nationalistic, protection policy I believe) as evidence of "green" ideas failing in any way remotely connected to anything proposed (and not yet enacted) in the USa. Taihtsat
Heading off to St John for vacation, don't have a lot of time but will address quickly.

Going green is a liberal policy and many liberal states are force feeding it to their citizens. Washington state is set to ban the sale of most new gasoline-powered vehicles by 2030. Sri Lanka is an example of failed liberal policies. The left in the US have been targeting "farting cows" and attempting to destroy Oil/Gas/Coal/Natural Gas/Nuclear energy for years.. My bigger point (not represented the Sri Lanka article) is green renewable energy (windmills and solar) are not to a point (not even close) where you can even consider the elimination or pairing back of fossil fuels energy production. Regarding "going green" Diesel and Fertilizer are 2 key components to farming. The cost of both is through the roof, this is a big problem. Food shortages will obviously hit underdeveloped countries first but it will most certainly be a global event.

Apprehensions are up at the Border because the border is wide open. Human trafficking, death in attempting to cross into the US and Fentanyl and other illegal drugs are sky high. If you don't think the Border is an issue you are in the minority with this line of thinking.

San Francisco, Minneapolis and Los Angeles all started "defunding the police" San Francisco is not attempting to reverse course. Would you consider AOC and the "squad" influential? I would! They have been leading the charge on Defunding the police. Never said Biden has lobbied to defund the police. But don't kid yourself it is/was a nationwide movement by the libs.

The consequences of masking kids in school will be studied for years and no doubt this action will show (has already shown) to have stunted their learning, especially the younger children. Oh and children's survival rate after contracting covid is 99.99% The vast majority of politicians who were/are in favor of masking kids in school are on the left. Good example Desantis policies vs Gov Gelly Spine.

Prop 47 is a disaster. An insane lib tried to stab Lee Zeldon yesterday as he was campaigning. He will likely be released immediately (if he hasn't already). Los Angeles is a nightmare as is Chicago, NYC, Oakland, PDC etc etc. All cities run by liberals who are soft on crime. SF recently recalled their AG, Los Angeles is in the process of recalling theirs.

Ballot Drop Boxes - See 2000 mules. Ripe for fraud RIPE!

Voter ID - When I moved to NC in 2013 I had to show my ID to vote. Not the case anymore. Claiming that showing ID to vote is racist is beyond laughable. You need an ID to board a plane, open a bank account, get a drivers license etc etc, but showing ID to vote is racist. Get the F__ out of here. Besides it is insulting to african americans.

Trump was very pro nuclear energy, the Biden administration, not so much. Nuclear plants are expensive to build but cheap to run.

Gotta run, enjoy the weekend.

Last edited:
Well many thoughts … one, these are the things “destroying” our country . With one election cycle we use to be able to vote our conscious . We could vote what we felt were our self interests and the best interests of our community and country . After the billionaire Ivy League educated traitor in 2020 put our elections in peril. Never before did we not see the peaceful transfer of power .

I suppose I could go line by line.

Sri Lanka…. Yes using their resources and ingenuity is like an Amish driving a car when they first came out and said we can’t do this, too dangerous for our country . We are leaders not followers . If I had a missile I could launch it from the stair steps of my office in ngate (Seattle) and drop it down the chimney at my fathers house in sc. if we as a country can perfect that , very little we can’t do.

Defund the police … dumbest thing ever uttered and gave people like you to cling on to. Ask Al sharpton if he wants the police defunded ? Look at Seattle and San Fran in their last elections how they voted .
The problem is it is impossible to vote for a Republican because of who holds the grip on the party . So until that spell is broken you probably will get more liberal policies until there is an alternative .

Masking kids in school…short term temp policy . But we will see if we have a lost generation or not .

Ballot drop boxes….not sure why they are a problem . Doesn’t one have to be registered to get a ballot. If 100 ballots got out and 1000 come back in that would be a red flag. Don’t believe that has happened . So not sure what the problem is .

Voter ID. Here is where the Dems screw up. Should have every 18 year old plus in the inner cities sign up with the nra. Go get an ar 15, and that background check should serve as their voter id. The big cities should take advantage of the nra .

I would look at every clean source of energy in the country . So I agree with you this is an issue but country destroying is way over the top.

Do I dare ask you for more of a list cause what you have provided is a pimple on my big a$$
Sorry about your pimple Ed. You should get that looked at. You asked for responses regarding failed policies. You got them. I am out for a week on vacation. TC out.

Heading off to St John for vacation, don't have a lot of time but will address quickly.

Going green is a liberal policy and many liberal states are force feeding it to their citizens. Washington state is set to ban the sale of most new gasoline-powered vehicles by 2030. Sri Lanka is an example of failed liberal policies. The left in the US have been targeting "farting cows" and attempting to destroy Oil/Gas/Coal/Natural Gas/Nuclear energy for years.. My bigger point (not represented the Sri Lanka article) is green renewable energy (windmills and solar) are not to a point (not even close) where you can even consider the elimination or pairing back of fossil fuels energy production. Regarding "going green" Diesel and Fertilizer are 2 key components to farming. The cost of both is through the roof, this is a big problem. Food shortages will obviously hit underdeveloped countries first but it will most certainly be a global event.

Apprehensions are up at the Border because the border is wide open. Human trafficking, death in attempting to cross into the US and Fentanyl and other illegal drugs are sky high. If you don't think the Border is an issue you are in the minority with this line of thinking.

San Francisco, Minneapolis and Los Angeles all started "defunding the police" San Francisco is not attempting to reverse course. Would you consider AOC and the "squad" influential? I would! They have been leading the charge on Defunding the police. Never said Biden has lobbied to defund the police. But don't kid yourself it is/was a nationwide movement by the libs.

The consequences of masking kids in school will be studied for years and no doubt this action will show (has already shown) to have stunted their learning, especially the younger children. Oh and children's survival rate after contracting covid is 99.99% The vast majority of politicians who were/are in favor of masking kids in school are on the left. Good example Desantis policies vs Gov Gelly Spine.

Prop 47 is a disaster. An insane lib tried to stab Lee Zeldon yesterday as he was campaigning. He will likely be released immediately (if he hasn't already). Los Angeles is a nightmare as is Chicago, NYC, Oakland, PDC etc etc. All cities run by liberals who are soft on crime. SF recently recalled their AG, Los Angeles is in the process of recalling theirs.

Voter ID - When I moved to NC in 2013 I had to show my ID to vote. Not the case anymore. Claiming that showing ID to vote is racist is beyond laughable. You need an ID to board a plane, open a bank account, get a drivers license etc etc, but showing ID to vote is racist. Get the F__ out of here. Besides it is insulting to african americans.

Trump was very pro nuclear energy, the Biden administration, not so much. Nuclear plants are expensive to build but cheap to run.

Endicott?

Sorry about your pimple Ed. You should get that looked at. You asked for responses regarding failed policies. You got them. I am out for a week on vacation. TC out.
I see how liberals have ruined stuff. 70%of country believe in abortion . Yet the30%get to dictate policy. 75 believe in background checks and removing ar 15 from 18 year olds . Yet the 25% drive the policy .

i see the threat to election procedures. I believe a guy from your state voted in nc and Virginia ..maybe you heard of him ..mark meadows

and it seems like you are ok with a coup as long as your ideals are met .To me that is a great threat than AOC Is she visible ?Yep. Is powerful?No.She is just a much brighter version of Majorie Traitor Green..

Enjoy your trip. When you get back we can talk about farm subsidies and how that is capitalism 😜

Last edited:
LOL....Caribbean my friend. St John Endicott next year!!
some of the best times of my college life were weekends in St John (WA) with my buddies . Sausage making weekend there were epic. Safe travels to the Caribbean TC…see if you can match that lovely shade of Orange “origins”.

Looks like the weather is nice in St Johns. I thought it would be a lot hotter...but looks to be low 80's all week.

Nice to see some civil discourse here for a change.

And since we don't run the run and shoot any more I might have to change my handle to
Tulsi Gabbard Coug or something

Looks like the weather is nice in St Johns. I thought it would be a lot hotter...but looks to be low 80's all week.

Nice to see some civil discourse here for a change.

And since we don't run the run and shoot any more I might have to change my handle to
Tulsi Gabbard Coug or something
Also having a pic of her as your Avatar wouldn't necessarily be something I would hate to look at.

Reactions: spongeandshoot

Why do you 1) trust 2000 Mules and 2) man on the street "gotcha" compilation interviews?

Also having a pic of her as your Avatar wouldn't necessarily be something I would hate to look at.

Yeah...that would probably be an improvement over my mug. I could also throw some Kristi Noem in there for good measure.

I think I'll let someone else have Sara Huckabee Sanders. Is that wrong? 😅

DIf8Q2iXgYEE.jpeg

JC… I do appreciate you simply stating it how you like it . If there was a math equation t would be jc-big personality trump>= policy> democracy. Couged democracy >>>policy> personality

I do appreciate your honesty .

Hunter Biden to the Trumps and his administration is Andy Mattingly’s frying pan to the 2000 Huskies.
Personally I would hurry up and prosecute him .throw away the key so we can see fair justice like we have seen in the most recent sixty months.

The other part of me would love to see him plead the 5th like medevil bannon Roger stone and that pussy Flynn…..and then let dad pardon him .

Personally I would hurry up and prosecute him .throw away the key so we can see fair justice like we have seen in the most recent sixty months.

The other part of me would love to see him plead the 5th like medevil bannon Roger stone and that pussy Flynn…..and then let dad pardon him .
I’m 100% in agreement…justice is justice, if you do the crime you should do the time. Just find it quite funny when Trump fan boys whine about Hunter Biden when everyone in Trump’s orbit has been criming, scamming, and grifting the last 5+ years and many still are.

Offer before the trade deadline:

Biden Crime Family on trial in the 9th District court in exchange for a Trump "Crime" Family trial in the 10th District Court.

Smack dab in the middle of the country.

Biden Crime Family on trial in the 9th District court in exchange for a Trump "Crime" Family trial in the 10th District Court.

I would throw in Hillary and the Pelosi's for insider trading in this deal for the cherry on top

I would throw in Hillary and the Pelosi's for insider trading in this deal for the cherry on top
Not quite sure whatever Biden Clinton. Pelosi is in the same league as trying to overthrow the will of the people , damaging and growing our democracy in jeopardy , putting your Vice President in cross hairs of a mob, and sitting around doing nothing so the mob could get to pence to stall the count . But if that is what it takes to make sure that man never has his small hands on the levers of power I would take it in a heart beat .

But the deal has to include Bannon. He has to be part of the family . Interesting listen to … and have to admit some of these guys would be terrible mobsters cause they get caught on tape… bannon explains what trunp will do on October 30 2020. Said trunp at 11 will declare victory because he will be up. And if he loses , all hell will break loose and he will declare victory and election fraud . Interesting how prophetic he was … Great listen to on mother Jones ….

The kids + Jarred are doing just fine holding up their end, but if you aren’t including Bannon, Stone, Mannafort, Flynn, Gates, etc in your definition of “Crime family” you are doing this wrong. Then again if you worship an authoritarian politician while claiming to be a patriotic American…also doing this wrong.

Much rather have the trump crime family be tried in DC to be judged by those who are his peers ….

Mueller Investigation??? You know, the Russian collusion nothing burger?

https://thepostmillennial.com/pulit...st-admits-russian-collusion-story-was-a-hoax/

"Bret Stephens wrote in The New York Times on Thursday that he was wrong to label Trump supporters "appalling." He admitted, too, that the Russian collusion narrative about Trump's election to the presidency in 2016 was a hoax. The New York Times was awarded a Pultizer for exposing the ties, which were proved to be not based in fact."

Hehehehehehh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT