ADVERTISEMENT

OT POLITICAL THREAD(Jan 6 riots, etc)

Does the “preborn’s” precursor have any moral value? Each one is a unique potential human being, just as is the “pre born”. Each and every time you procreate in your bathroom sink you are commiting mass murder on a scale that Stalin would envy. Make no mistake about it: you are going to spend eternity in hell for your actions.

What shit hole did you crawl out of?

rrino.jpg

Does the “preborn’s” precursor have any moral value? Each one is a unique potential human being, just as is the “pre born”. Each and every time you procreate in your bathroom sink you are commiting mass murder on a scale that Stalin would envy. Make no mistake about it: you are going to spend eternity in hell for your actions.
No. Not "potential"...an actual human being. By your logic they are a "potential" human at birth.

Both questions are easy to answer, with some nuance. I already told you 10 times why you will not get a answer from me on the second question. You failed to live up to an agreement you made with me.

Let me give you the answer in a math equation. Those who are considered on the far right believe the following....Guns > preborn > children who are out of the womb.

Mine.... Children>>preborn>guns.

In terms of moral value, you tell me about life and when life starts. Three weeks? It is for a woman and her God (if that is her believe) to determine the morality question. Me, I probably would fight against late state abortions unless there are medical reasons for it.

And to be honest, even if I said sperm and egg have a moral value to me, not my call. It is an after life issue. See I think migrants coming across the border have moral value, don't you? And while I would like to accommodate all human life, I am a realist and know that we can't.

Sigh...I'm trying to discuss rationally with someone that suggested a person who commits suicide get the death penalty. Ed, you may smoked too much weed in the past. It's these kind of absurdities that you argue that make you look foolish and lose credibility. It's mind-boggling.

The "science" shows that human life begins at conception, if you want to focus on "science."

I wanted to see if you would draw a moral line in support of society stopping the killing of the child at any stage during pregnancy. You weaseled a "probably would" in "late stage" (define it) abortions. Progress!

The gun, the preborn, and children comments were what we call a non-sequitur. In other words, different issues. Try to stay focused and we can discuss the other issue (guns) as part of a separate topic.

Finally, we aren't talking about the ability to "accommodate all human life". What does that even mean? We are discussing whether the preborn have any moral value. Focus.

Your wife must love getting into arguments with you.

Ed's wife: "Ed, I am sick and tired of you leaving your dirty socks on the floor!"

Ed: "I promise to do a better job washing the dishes!"

Ed's wife: "Huh?" <walking away shaking her head>

Sigh...I'm trying to discuss rationally with someone that suggested a person who commits suicide get the death penalty. Ed, you may smoked too much weed in the past. It's these kind of absurdities that you argue that make you look foolish and lose credibility. It's mind-boggling.

The "science" shows that human life begins at conception, if you want to focus on "science."

I wanted to see if you would draw a moral line in support of society stopping the killing of the child at any stage during pregnancy. You weaseled a "probably would" in "late stage" (define it) abortions. Progress!

The gun, the preborn, and children comments were what we call a non-sequitur. In other words, different issues. Try to stay focused and we can discuss the other issue (guns) as part of a separate topic.

Finally, we aren't talking about the ability to "accommodate all human life". What does that even mean? We are discussing whether the preborn have any moral value. Focus.

Your wife must love getting into arguments with you.

Ed's wife: "Ed, I am sick and tired of you leaving your dirty socks on the floor!"

Ed: "I promise to do a better job washing the dishes!"

Ed's wife: "Huh?" <walking away shaking her head>
Of course you don't want to talk about "morality" as it expands to other issues. I find it way more immoral to allow 19 kids die in Texas who have a brain, who can communicate their thoughts as they have thoughts vs an egg and sperm that just met.

Second, you make the comment of a woman being killed that is pregnant and that the prosecutor can charge the perp with double homicide, and that is proof to you there is a second "life". I simply pointed to the inconsistency in that logic. If a woman attempts suicide they are never charged with attempted murder...why?

I said in my ideal world unless there is a medical reason for a woman's health or baby's lack of health I would personally like to see a time frame when you can and cannot have an abortion. However, I do believe it is the call of the person who is carrying it.

So again, my morality is summed up in this mathematical equation Living beings outside the womb, like the kids in Uvalde > sprem and egg > Guns and AR 15's.

No. Not "potential"...an actual human being. By your logic they are a "potential" human at birth.
A mass of cells with no consciousness and no ability to survive without a host is not a “human being” anymore than are single-celled sperm - no matter what the extremist religious propagandists tell you to think. See you in hell.

There is no constitutional right to abortion, or to any other particular medical treatment. There is also no constitutional right to own a house or a car. There's no constitutional right to clean air or water...or even to breathe the air or drink the water.

There is no constitutional right to abortion, or to any other particular medical treatment. There is also no constitutional right to own a house or a car. There's no constitutional right to clean air or water...or even to breathe the air or drink the water.
Unless they are stopped it is a matter of time before the Christian Taliban try to control access to these things too.

The point about Roe vs Wade is that they made up a Constitutional right to privacy. This does not exist. Understand?

Please explain a scenario where your other examples were before the court and they ruled against those issues.

Again, from a technical perspective the court erred in 1973. That is the point.

A mass of cells with no consciousness and no ability to survive without a host is not a “human being” anymore than are single-celled sperm - no matter what the extremist religious propagandists tell you to think. See you in hell.

You are showing your religious extremism Willy Boy.

When conception occurs that is the beginning of the life of a unique human being. You can parse words all you want based on your religious extremism, but it doesn't change the facts.

Now go back to crying in your room because you can't impregnate women anymore without facing the possibility that you can't just kill your offspring and demean women.

Tough to be responsible, isn't it?

Unless they are stopped it is a matter of time before the Christian Taliban try to control access to these things too.
I worry less about the Christian Taliban than the corporate taliban. Although in some cases it's hard to find the difference.

I worry less about the Christian Taliban than the corporate taliban. Although in some cases it's hard to find the difference.
Oh yes....agree on the corporate Taliban and their "woke" craziness. But the idea they are aligned with anything Christian is absurd. They despise Christianity.

You are showing your religious extremism Willy Boy.

When conception occurs that is the beginning of the life of a unique human being. You can parse words all you want based on your religious extremism, but it doesn't change the facts.

Now go back to crying in your room because you can't impregnate women anymore without facing the possibility that you can't just kill your offspring and demean women.

Tough to be responsible, isn't it?
Two things....or more....how does a woman choosing to get an abortion translate into demeaning a woman?

Second, you almost sound like Clarence and could be against contraception. I get being married to that (what would Donald say...that's right....ugly ) traitor can be its own form of birth control, but not how the real world works.

And what if a man gets several woman pregnant and doesn't take care of the financial responsibility, does your church take care of that so loved fetus to baby? And what price should that guy pay? Maybe state sponsored vasectomy? Maybe three babies gets his nuts cut off...what do you think?

And for those who voted and pushed for the abortion ban, if their wives, girlfriends, daughters get pregnant and have an abortion, the parents who pushed for it go to jail as well as the women.

Oh yes....agree on the corporate Taliban and their "woke" craziness. But the idea they are aligned with anything Christian is absurd. They despise Christianity.
Corporations aren’t a religious extremist threat to this nation: radicalized Christian conservatives trying to usurp separation of church and state are.

And since when are corporations“woke”? Uh-huh. Time for you to ask your PCP about taking the Trump test: “person, woman, man, camera, tv”.

The point about Roe vs Wade is that they made up a Constitutional right to privacy. This does not exist. Understand?

Please explain a scenario where your other examples were before the court and they ruled against those issues.

Again, from a technical perspective the court erred in 1973. That is the point.
I agree.

But I also don’t think every right needs to be enumerated specifically. And the 9th amendment says that explicitly.

The right to reasonable privacy, in my opinion, is implicit. It’s the common thread of the first 5 amendments. I think medical privacy is clearly part of “reasonable privacy.”

Corporations aren’t a religious extremist threat to this nation: radicalized Christian conservatives trying to usurp separation of church and state are.

And since when are corporations“woke”? Uh-huh. Time for you to ask your PCP about taking the Trump test: “person, woman, man, camera, tv”.
You're still here? I thought you'd be in hiding with how absolutely wrong you were (probably still are) about Covid. Man you certainly had yourself convinced that the vaccine would be the cure all, end all to this Covid jnon-sense. Wanna explain to us how the vaccine is more effective than natural anti-bodies again? Or should we listen to the real science? You know, the science that was ignored for a really long time?

Reactions: justinbgocougs
Let's keep this thread alive boys!

Obama
69,000,000 votes
Wins 873 Counties
Wins 18 of 19 Bellwether counties
Wins Florida, Ohio, and Iowa
WINS House seats

Trump
* 74,000,000 votes
Wins 2497 Counties
WINS House seats

Brandon
* 81,000,000 votes
Wins 477 Counties
LOSES 18 of 19 Bellwether counties
LOSES Florida, Ohio, and Iowa
LOSES House seats

totally legit, like for sure for sure!

Let's keep this thread alive boys!

Obama
69,000,000 votes
Wins 873 Counties
WINS House seats

Trump
* 74,000,000 votes
Wins 2497 Counties
WINS House seats

Brandon
* 81,000,000 votes
Wins 477 Counties
LOSES 18 of 19 Bellwether counties
LOSES Florida, Ohio, and Iowa
LOSES House seats

totally legit, like for sure for sure!
Land, truck flags, and boats can’t vote. Trump lost. By a lot. Cry me a river.

Blame our education system for not teaching critical thinking and the interwebs for sucking the weak minded into cult thought.
Here’s what I’ll say about this. In the era of instant info (or disinfo) you can find exactly what you are looking for whenever you want to validate your beliefs. This doesn’t just apply to the Trump fan club but literally anything. I agree with your general premise on education but there are also some very intelligent people who are so bought in to the BS they will just find the next conspiracy theory to latch onto when their current favorite is debunked. But those who still believe trump won have already set aside dozens of failed lawsuits, his closest people in his inner-circle admitting he lost, tens of millions spent investigating resulting in a big nothingburger in AZ, etc. And perhaps worst of all trump’s own words (“find me 12K votes” in GA). Trump is a narcissist on the grandest of scales. If he legitimately “won” by hundreds of thousands of votes he would want every vote counted, not just one more than he lost by. He knows he lost too.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Here’s what I’ll say about this. In the era of instant info (or disinfo) you can find exactly what you are looking for whenever you want to validate your beliefs. This doesn’t just apply to the Trump fan club but literally anything. I agree with your general premise on education but there are also some very intelligent people who are so bought in to the BS they will just find the next conspiracy theory to latch onto when their current favorite is debunked. But those who still believe trump won have already set aside dozens of failed lawsuits, his closest people in his inner-circle admitting he lost, tens of millions spent investigating resulting in a big nothingburger in AZ, etc. And perhaps worst of all trump’s own words (“find me 12K votes” in GA). Trump is a narcissist on the grandest of scales. If he legitimately “won” by hundreds of thousands of votes he would want every vote counted, not just one more than he lost by. He knows he lost too.
I agree - it absolutely applies to people across all situations/education/social class etc but some groups of people are certainly more susceptible than others.
I know a couple of intelligent well-educated folks who first sided with Trump for personal financial reasons - one for tax/inheritance, the other because of a large financial windfall resulting from the corporate tax cuts - things that mostly only benefit a few. Both subsequently slid down the slope into Trump worship and nonsense land.
And I could go on for hours about the cult of woke madness and it’s counter: the cult of grievance against the woke madness. There’s a lot of stupidity and brainwashing in this country and the world at large.

Never did. The only mandate I do support is one against alcohol during pregnancy - then you might have stood a chance.
You never did? Is being a Pathological Liar a prerequisite to being a Leftist clown? Any other drivel you'd like perpetuate on here as "fact" in regards to Covid? Hey at least I provide value here, the world would've been a better place had your mother just been willing to swallow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TrumpCoug
Never did. The only mandate I do support is one against alcohol during pregnancy - then you might have stood a chance.
Dead people aren't supposed to be able to vote either. Did you start a lifting regimen or are you still an emo?
So you will be fine when Biden loses in 2024 and claims voter fraud which can’t be proven and attempt to stay in office .

I will name some people who were hired by trump who looked at the evidence and under oath said there was no wide spread voter fraud . His White House attorney cippolone , mark meadows , bill Barr , pences attorney, trumps caping official trumps cyber guy, and his daughter .

Even rudy went under oath and said it was something he read on the internet .

the Georgia official said it was very clear why trump lost Georgia . The republicans. They chose to vote Republican down ballot and didn’t vote for him .

Your theory of crowd size and the number of votes that were cast in last elections doesn’t mean jack . For example , my two kids weren’t old enough to vote in 2016. That generation is huge so of course when people looked at what trump did and didn’t do … they went another direction .

Then afterwards he went off the reservation. Let me put it this way … if Biden or Hillary did what trump did… I wouldn’t wait for any more evidence to come in . I would indict immediately for being a traitor to our constitution .

But since you are ok with a small group of people determining who should win the election you will be ok with Kamala doing what pence didn’t and not certify the election in 2024 and simply outbin a second set of electors

Land, truck flags, and boats can’t vote. Trump lost. By a lot. Cry me a river.

I like you TC but…

Ah....so if some other source considers my source to be extreme right then the information provided by my source is not valid? Is that how it works? 50 High ranking government officials signed off on Hunter's laptop as being "Russian interference". They were wrong and they knew they were wrong, in fact they lied. Again left leaning government officials but I don't see any media fact checkers giving these MF's any Pinocchio's. John Solomon does his homework. That I do know!

Who is fact checking Mediabiasfactcheck.com?

Last edited:
So you will be fine when Biden loses in 2024 and claims voter fraud which can’t be proven and attempt to stay in office .

I will name some people who were hired by trump who looked at the evidence and under oath said there was no wide spread voter fraud . His White House attorney cippolone , mark meadows , bill Barr , pences attorney, trumps caping official trumps cyber guy, and his daughter .

Even rudy went under oath and said it was something he read on the internet .

the Georgia official said it was very clear why trump lost Georgia . The republicans. They chose to vote Republican down ballot and didn’t vote for him .

Your theory of crowd size and the number of votes that were cast in last elections doesn’t mean jack . For example , my two kids weren’t old enough to vote in 2016. That generation is huge so of course when people looked at what trump did and didn’t do … they went another direction .

Then afterwards he went off the reservation. Let me put it this way … if Biden or Hillary did what trump did… I wouldn’t wait for any more evidence to come in . I would indict immediately for being a traitor to our constitution .

But since you are ok with a small group of people determining who should win the election you will be ok with Kamala doing what pence didn’t and not certify the election in 2024 and simply outbin a second set of electors

I posted actual numbers. You are just posting random bs without any links. Barr is a bushy, no one likes him. Pence is a loser that folded like a wet paper towel when it mattered, can't believe judas pence is actually trying to run, no one likes him either.

"Oh my gawd Jan 6th", no one cares ab out Jan 6th, they opened the doors on purpose and are using it against Trump. Look at the ratings of the televised circus "trial", horrible.

Reactions: TrumpCoug
Ah....so if some other source considers my source to be extreme right then the information provided by my source is not valid? Is that how it works? 50 High ranking government officials signed off on Hunter's laptop as being "Russian interference". They were wrong and they knew they were wrong, in fact they lied. Again left leaning government officials but I don't see any media fact checkers giving these MF's any Pinocchio's. John Solomon does his homework. That I do know!

Who is fact checking Mediabiasfactcheck.com?
Fair enough. Point remains anyone can come up with anything they want to come up with in about 30 seconds. I can go down to the grocery store to get a box of Kleenex for Justin and on my way out grab a National Enquirer that says Hillary is growing a third arm out of her asshole…or find something similar in a Google search. I don’t get why the “Fake News” crowd points to “news” articles/reports as proof of something. I’ve said many times when it comes to Trump you don’t need news, and I don’t rely on the news to form my opinions. He’s said and showed many times what/who he is…I’ve seen it and heard it, and my eyes and ears usually don’t fail me.

Dead people aren't supposed to be able to vote either. Did you start a lifting regimen or are you still an emo?
I agree they aren’t…

Started my lifting regimen…25-26 years ago I think? It’s changed a bit over time, after a shoulder surgery, etc. but still get it in 3-4 times a week with cardio in between. Not sure wtf emo is, but I’m sure that’s a jr high insult you are proud of so have your chuckle I’ll Google it later.

Fair enough. Point remains anyone can come up with anything they want to come up with in about 30 seconds. I can go down to the grocery store to get a box of Kleenex for Justin and on my way out grab a National Enquirer that says Hillary is growing a third arm out of her asshole…or find something similar in a Google search. I don’t get why the “Fake News” crowd points to “news” articles/reports as proof of something. I’ve said many times when it comes to Trump you don’t need news, and I don’t rely on the news to form my opinions. He’s said and showed many times what/who he is…I’ve seen it and heard it, and my eyes and ears usually don’t fail me.
Hillary growing a third arm out of her prison wallet would be an improvement for sure. Can't believe I missed that one. Might need to go to the store more often

Reactions: Coug90
You never did? Is being a Pathological Liar a prerequisite to being a Leftist clown? Any other drivel you'd like perpetuate on here as "fact" in regards to Covid? Hey at least I provide value here, the world would've been a better place had your mother just been willing to swallow.
Link the post(s) where I did. Fetal alcohol syndrome shouldn't prevent you from being able to do that. Good luck.

Last edited:
Link the post(s) where I did. Fetal alcohol syndrome shouldn't prevent you from being able to do that. Good luck.
Bruhhhhh..... Everyone knows you were poppin' off on here, regurgitating the diarrhea the CDC, Fauci, Blue State governments and the like were pumping out to the public. I don't need to prove that you're an AZZ Clown for it because you've done a bang up job of that already. Go back into your hole, triple up on your masks, get your 114th booster and wither away into irrelevancy because no one likes clowns of the azz variety.

Bruhhhhh..... Everyone knows you were poppin' off on here, regurgitating the diarrhea the CDC, Fauci, Blue State governments and the like were pumping out to the public. I don't need to prove that you're an AZZ Clown for it because you've done a bang up job of that already. Go back into your hole, triple up on your masks, get your 114th booster and wither away into irrelevancy because no one likes clowns of the azz variety.
And yet you can’t cite one post. Just because you say it doesn’t make it so.

You are a fine example of the failure of the American education system.

And yet you can’t cite one post. Just because you say it doesn’t make it so.

You are a fine example of the failure of the American education system.
It's not that I "can't", its because I don't need to. Everyone here is very aware of your Covid stance/beliefs which makes mining for your old posts unnecessary. Now, bugger off trap house rat.

I posted actual numbers. You are just posting random bs without any links. Barr is a bushy, no one likes him. Pence is a loser that folded like a wet paper towel when it mattered, can't believe judas pence is actually trying to run, no one likes him either.

"Oh my gawd Jan 6th", no one cares ab out Jan 6th, they opened the doors on purpose and are using it against Trump. Look at the ratings of the televised circus "trial", horrible.

JC … these are legit questions … do you know of any videos where they weren’t invited in , that they breached the Capitol ? Do you know of any police officer injured or killed in the riot?

What would Trump have to say or do that would make you think … man this man doesn’t represent what America represents ?

You throw out numbers that don’t mean anything . More people voted in 2020. It’s that simple . And people who voted for him in 16 didn’t vote for him in 20 for several reasons … a big portion is response to covid. He knew this wasn’t just the ordinary flu and he acted like it was . If he was upfront with everyone he probably would have come closer to winning.

The interesting part is he hired republicans … who could not find voter fraud . Yes Barr served him loyally . But you haven’t addressed Ivanka sayjng there was no fraud . Patrick Cipplone saying no fraud . 60 judges saying no fraud . The cyber guy Krebbs said it was the most secure election in the country.

Dude in Georgia who voted for trump explained that 28 k voters didn’t vote for trump but voted Republican down ballot .

The cyber Ninjas in Arizona came up with 300 more votes for Biden. That is like me hiring my brother to audit my returns for the IRS.

So legit question are you ok with Trump going beyond all legal means IE court decisions to stay in power? Where do you draw the line ?

It's not that I "can't", its because I don't need to. Everyone here is very aware of your Covid stance/beliefs which makes mining for your old posts unnecessary. Now, bugger off trap house rat.
CIS am I included in everyone . I was for the mandate . I don’t believe I saw posts that Willie said it should be mandated .

I believe a more accurate description is he thought it was plain ignorance not to get vaccinated.

But you make a claim that is simple to prove. You could go under messages in his bio and pull them up. I would be willing to incentivize ten minutes worth or work instead of you making claims and declaring it as gospel . $200 donation to the wsu athletic department if you put effort to showing if pimp had said he supported the mandate .

I do know he is very much pro vaccine. Let me know if you are up for my offer .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT