ADVERTISEMENT

PAC 12 Refs strike again in their swan song

LeachPack

All Conference
Dec 2, 2011
Dude is in position and looking RIGHT AT the receiver’s feet, which are 3-4” in bounds and calls him out. Wtf?!

Dude is in position and looking RIGHT AT the receiver’s feet, which are 3-4” in bounds and calls him out. Wtf?!
Eh. At least he didn’t blow his whistle. Easy overturn.

One that got me was the penix fumble overturn. So if the arm is going forward at all and the ball is knocked out it’s not a fumble? Cuz that ball was knocked clean out of his hand, I thought the hand has to be empty to be incomplete. If that’s the case there’s no way in hell Cams play against cal was a fumble.

I didn't see the first 3 quarters...but multiple people texted me and said the play in question was a fumble

I didn't see the first 3 quarters...but multiple people texted me and said the play in question was a fumble
I thought it was a pass at first but they let it play out. Then they showed the replay and it looked like a fumble. Even the referee analyst from the broadcast says fumble, but it’s close and call on field should stand. Then they change it 🤷.

UW has been so fricken lucky this year it’s unbelievable. I guess in any close game a team needs to catch a break or two. Maybe I’m biased but OR, ASU, Utah, OSu, AC - all seemed to have crazy breaks, calls go their way that helped decide the game.

At least they looked like they belonged last night because for the last 6-7 weeks they looked like a middling team that had zero business on this stage.

Reactions: spongeandshoot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT