ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Nunn and Halid Djibril

TrumpCoug

Team Captain
Jul 18, 2019
These are two very talented young players who got looks at a variety of positions by the last regime. With the new coaches on D and new schemes to be rolled out, will they find a home at a position and flourish?

I heard some chatter that Nunn was getting some looks at CB in the practices leading up to bowl week. He played WR in HS, wonder if he will get some looks on O.

These are two very talented young players who got looks at a variety of positions by the last regime. With the new coaches on D and new schemes to be rolled out, will they find a home at a position and flourish?

I heard some chatter that Nunn was getting some looks at CB in the practices leading up to bowl week. He played WR in HS, wonder if he will get some looks on O.
I don’t want to see any talented athletes on defense moves to offense. Coach them up, there’s plenty of talent on the offensive side. I’ve heard a lot about the incoming DC being a real technician.

I don’t want to see any talented athletes on defense moves to offense. Coach them up, there’s plenty of talent on the offensive side. I’ve heard a lot about the incoming DC being a real technician.

Agreed....just some Thursday night spitballing...as things are a bit slow around here.

Langford and Nunn on the corners? If they can learn to rotate their hips fast enough as well as their head on 50/50 balls, I think we will see the beginning of a new CBU era ala Trufant/David style. Those guys have great length and speed. They just need a coach to teach them proper coverage techniques because the other guys weren't doing it.

I’m not directing this at Nunn, but it seems that more often than not, when a kid gets shuffled between positions, he’s not particularly strong at any of them.

Last edited:
Been watching film on Wyoming CB play....and I think the new coach Richardson will be a huge upgrade over Mcbath.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT