ADVERTISEMENT

Per WSU. They are likely playing next weekend.

How could it be AC? If the Huskies are able to play, they'll be in the championship game vs. USC. Or am I missing something?

Glad Cougar

If it is the crossover vs UA, pretty likely UA with an interim coach will bail for whatever reason.

Pretty much an open schedule for anyone other than UW & SC, right?

Schedule whomever wants to play.
Would love to make up the Stanford game. It would have to be played in Pullman I’d think. If not them, someone with some chomps from the South. Anyone but the Arizona schools. Wouldn’t mind fucla, simply because I hate them. Or Utah as a school I respect.

Would love to make up the Stanford game. It would have to be played in Pullman I’d think. If not them, someone with some chomps from the South. Anyone but the Arizona schools. Wouldn’t mind fucla, simply because I hate them. Or Utah as a school I respect.

Since it's a completely meaningless game, let's blast an indifferent Arizona squad and have some fun.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
WSU official site shows a game on Dec. 19 vs TBD

I guess UW and USC will be in the conference championship....assuming UW can play next weekend. If they can’t, I suppose Oregon reps the north?

Assuming UW and Cal are still in Covid protocol, here’s the way I see next weekend:

UCLA and Oregon State are the only two teams who played a full 6 games. They play each other.
Stanford plays WSU, Utah-Arizona, ASU-Colorado. All games that were canceled during the “season.”

It gets tougher if either UW or Cal can take the field, since that’ll leave an odd number of teams available. Might make the most sense then to match up the #2 thru #5 teams - either 2v5 or 2v2 - and eliminate the 6s. Cal is one of those, so is theoretically out already. The other is Arizona, they’re 0-5 and don’t seem real interested in their season anyway.

WSU official site shows a game on Dec. 19 vs TBD

I guess UW and USC will be in the conference championship....assuming UW can play next weekend. If they can’t, I suppose Oregon reps the north?

Assuming UW and Cal are still in Covid protocol, here’s the way I see next weekend:

UCLA and Oregon State are the only two teams who played a full 6 games. They play each other.
Stanford plays WSU, Utah-Arizona, ASU-Colorado. All games that were canceled during the “season.”

It gets tougher if either UW or Cal can take the field, since that’ll leave an odd number of teams available. Might make the most sense then to match up the #2 thru #5 teams - either 2v5 or 2v2 - and eliminate the 6s. Cal is one of those, so is theoretically out already. The other is Arizona, they’re 0-5 and don’t seem real interested in their season anyway.

That seems really complicated. Just call an AD and say, "Hey, wanna play? Our place or yours?" and get the stupid things on the calendar.

That seems really complicated. Just call an AD and say, "Hey, wanna play? Our place or yours?" and get the stupid things on the calendar.

Agree. Just play. Fuc$ the prep and film exchange. Just get on the plane and play as soon as you can. Don’t let any more time go by that could lead to positive tests. Get the game in now.

My preference would be a North team. But really just get a game. If they have to travel go to Arizona and get into the sun.

After this shit show of a season, hindsight being 20/20, they should have just waited until spring. What a mess this has been.

Agree. Just play. Fuc$ the prep and film exchange. Just get on the plane and play as soon as you can. Don’t let any more time go by that could lead to positive tests. Get the game in now.

My preference would be a North team. But really just get a game. If they have to travel go to Arizona and get into the sun.

After this shit show of a season, hindsight being 20/20, they should have just waited until spring. What a mess this has been.
Disagree on waiting until spring.
This season has Larry Scott's fingerprints on it and may help his paymasters (school presidents) to finally see the light.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT