ADVERTISEMENT

Pete Carroll to UW?

If Pete Carroll goes to the uw they will gain a lot more bandwagon fans.

If Pete Carroll goes to the uw they will gain a lot more bandwagon fans.
I like Pete but this isn’t the Hire UW would think it is. He tore it up at USC eons ago, college is a different game and UW has different challenges. It would get clicks and likes and 7-5 records.

According to the Seattle times they already have someone and will announce it on Tuesday
My guess is Jedd Fisch.

According to the Seattle times they already have someone and will announce it on Tuesday
My guess is Jedd Fisch.
That’s a good guess. Not only looking at the coach but the roster. I’m sure they plan on bringing a plane full of transfers from Tuscon as well. Would be about as good of a hire as they could make right now.

That’s a good guess. Not only looking at the coach but the roster. I’m sure they plan on bringing a plane full of transfers from Tuscon as well. Would be about as good of a hire as they could make right now.
JDL to UW?

Imagine the reaction to that.

Reactions: roses04
My guess is Jedd Fisch.
This is what I'm hearing. Wonder if Will Rogers will seek a new home now or whether that's possible at this point. I think Fisch could work well with him, but if the plan is for Fifita to come, Rogers wouldn't want to sit at UW.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT