ADVERTISEMENT

Phone Call from WSU

Flatlandcoug

Hall Of Fame
Aug 14, 2007
Wichita, Kansas
I got a phone call from the Sales Manager for WSU ticket sales earlier today thanking me for the ticket purchases we made last year. They are apparently calling everyone that bought tickets last year to encourage them to buy tickets this year. We talked about the fact that we are both hoping that there are games to go to. He was unwilling to give an opinion on what was likely to happen.

encouraging people to buy tickets to what, exactly?

You'd be better off encouraging me to give in the amount of my tickets rather than pay for something that may or may not happen.

encouraging people to buy tickets to what, exactly?

You'd be better off encouraging me to give in the amount of my tickets rather than pay for something that may or may not happen.

Just for clarity, It was more of a, "Hey don't forget about us!" than a "buy tickets right now" kind of call. Sorry for the confusion.

I got a phone call from the Sales Manager for WSU ticket sales earlier today thanking me for the ticket purchases we made last year. They are apparently calling everyone that bought tickets last year to encourage them to buy tickets this year. We talked about the fact that we are both hoping that there are games to go to. He was unwilling to give an opinion on what was likely to happen.
The ticket office has to move forward as if we're going to play, otherwise they're trapped behind the 8-ball late. But conversations in the Pac-12 and nationwide are proceeding with increasing skepticism about this fall. Still up in the air though, nobody wants to be the first to pull the plug, everyone's hoping for the miracle that was promised a month ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT