ADVERTISEMENT

Poly Bowl

I taped and watched a little. I only saw him in for three, maybe four series. First throw was a deep ball INT that floated in the endzone on the first series. Second series was a WR in the flat that used his blockers for a TD. Third, and maybe fourth, series had some nice throws and but penalties negated. Also got sacked for a big loss, as he didn't look terribly mobile. Another throw he had in the flat would've been a pick 6 in Pac 12 play.

Looks like he has the potential big arm. From what a briefly saw I don't see him competing this year...

I watched the whole thing. It was seemingly low key like “do your best and have fun”. Cruz looked good, but I was really impressed with Daniel Heimuli at LB. He looked outstanding.

Anyone watch it? How did Cruz perform?

I watched some clips, one of which shows Cruz getting clobbered by a 4-star LB from Hawaii and mutt recruit after a d-tackle mutt signee chases Cruz out of the pocket. This doesn't bode well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cougzz
A whole lot of those kids have signed, or are in recruitment, with the ducks or dogs.

Gunner is good. Look at his huddle video. A little like Mahomes. Can sling it. Also can run.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT