ADVERTISEMENT

Post game thoughts.

chugspig

Hall Of Fame
Nov 5, 2011
If you’re juiceless you’re useless. So just got to work hard and go 1-0 because hard work works hard when the work gets hard. Just gotta believe and be the B.E.S.T. Keep energy high and be multiple and just believe in each other. Gotta bring the passion and energy and that’s how family over flash wins. #CVE. If you’re juiceless it’s useless. Gotta get the explosives exploding and the turnovers. Stay aggressive and be the B.E.ST. That how you stay multiple and aggressive and be the cougraid. 1-0 each week and just play together and to win with passion. Just get it done and fight. B.E.S.T. #FamilyoverFlash #1-0

This team sucks and Cam Ward is a fraud. Stanfords total ass garbage qb knew not to take a sack when in field goal range. Ours? Shits his pants and runs in circles. Yes the Oline sucks, maybe he could get that through his thick moronic skull when considering down and distance and our need to score a field goal. At this point I am watching more as a passive observer curious of how bad this can get? I’m sorry to those still invested deeply enough to get really frustrated. It’s just sad to watch now. We have frauds at a lot of positions both on the team and staff. Goodluck Chun or whoever has to clean this mess up.

The bootlicker will be furious! He is brilliant at evaluating qbs! He knows what he is looking at and he sees a Heisman candidate in Ward!

How dare you criticize Ward!

The bootlicker will be furious! He is brilliant at evaluating qbs! He knows what he is looking at and he sees a Heisman candidate in Ward!

How dare you criticize Ward!
Who exactly is this bootlicker you keep referring to? IN 6 DIFFERENT THREADS.

stupidgibbons, licker of all boots, brilliant football mind while having never actually played…
Oh, got it. Funny, at the dog park yesterday a nice, fairly cute (but married) older lady stepped in dog shit so I took her shoe and wiped it off. Wanted to tickle her cute little foot, but the timing wasn't right. I don't think her hubby likes me too much. She does though. :)

Why does Mateer come in for one play? Give him a series or two. Does not make any sense for one play, and it’s a run. At this point any change may be positive

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Why does Mateer come in for one play? Give him a series or two. Does not make any sense for one play, and it’s a run. At this point any change may be positive
They think Cam gives them the best chance to win. Problem…we’ve scored <7 points in 2 games. Yes the Oline has sucked and is part of the problem. But maybe a different type of QB will take pressure off the line and make them better? At this point I’m with you, try something different. Nothing else to lose, cam has led this team to five straight losses. This is where QBs get benched, right or wrong.

stupidgibbons, licker of all boots, brilliant football mind while having never actually played…
Maybe he was a walk-on, hanger on who watched while the others played, then turned that experience into becoming an assistant coach at a mid-west community college.

You know the type, Biggs.

I've thought this too..one play each game...no more. Use him like Tysom hill (saints) or at least like Stanford used #8 yesterday. That's all I have to say about.

Why play Mateer, he’ll be in the portal soon, to escape the team that has no O line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT