ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction thread

I thought Montez was the worst QB in the Pac until Modster said something about holding his beer...
Cougs 48
Bears 17

Cougs win 55-0. Berkeley kids are soft.

But seriously we win going away despite a slow start. Cal is reeling. On our way to 7 wins going into bowl season.

In all seriousness, I think this game will go down to the wire. This is a circle the wagons game for Cal.

Reactions: metprof
In all seriousness, I think this game will go down to the wire. This is a circle the wagons game for Cal.

Are we sure Garbers won't play? I don't think Modster can get it done. Garbers is a different story.

Are we sure Garbers won't play? I don't think Modster can get it done. Garbers is a different story.

Are we going to allow them to rush for over 250 yards? Will Cal hit us with some kitchen sink trick plays? Modster isn't good, but he can run. They've had a BYE week too, so maybe they'll employ a lot of new read-option wrinkles? Can our offense hang onto the ball and not turn it over?

I'm not sure how this game will play out because I just don't have confidence in our defense. Even teams like NMSU and Northern CO found ways to move the ball on us. If we get sloppy on offense and kick the ball around like we did down there last time, it'll be an interesting game.

Reactions: 79COUG
This game doesn't worry me like the UCLA game did. For some reason I had an eerie feeling about that game but I just thought it was because I was overthinking the outcome. I think we struggle a bit to start (and I hope we defer if we win the toss) but eventually pull ahead with a very comfortable lead to win 42 - 14.

We score three TD in six red zone trips to score 30.

We end up +1 on turn overs and need it, winning 30-24.

Damn...lot's of confidence on here. I'm not feeling that vibe. We barely slipped by them last year with a much better team...at home.

Last articles I see regarding his injury are dated 9/30 and 10/1. Cal has been keeping it close to the vest. I supposed six weeks could be enough. We shall see.

Damn...lot's of confidence on here. I'm not feeling that vibe. We barely slipped by them last year with a much better team...at home.

What's really surprising to me is how many predictions there are suggesting that we'll hold them under 17 points. I mean, maybe, but Good Lord, what team have they been watching all season?

If your one dimensional and cant pass, and ALL your QB's and WR's are injured, then doesnt matter how goid Modster, Cal RB run, because WSU stack the Box with 6 to 9, and stuff run, forcing Cal into 3rd and long, into a passing situation with 1% chance to complete a pass, so because of that, can spy QB and stuff QB run.

Because of that Cal may get some rushing yards, against bad WSU defense, and score some points, but Cal will struggle to score more then 20 points, 2 TD's, 2 Fg's.

WSU should be able to beat Cal 17 to 13, 19 to 17, 21 to 20 at extreme worst

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT