ADVERTISEMENT

Prime is a disgrace.

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
This has to be the least prepared team and the worst opposing game-plan that I’ve seen in decades. What a fraud.

Spirited crowd tonight. I’m surprised and impressed.

This has to be the least prepared team and the worst opposing game-plan that I’ve seen in decades. What a fraud.

I don’t know which looked less interested in being in Pullman. Deion or his kid?

I would be so pissed if I were a CU fan right now. That was embarrassing for them.

I don’t know which looked less interested in being in Pullman. Deion or his kid?

I would be so pissed if I were a CU fan right now. That was embarrassing for them.
Prime no longer cares about the season and neither do his players. He’s going to run that program into the ground. A couple of decent years due to talent maybe, but when they hit adversity, everyone will be jumping off the ship.

Prime no longer cares about the season and neither do his players. He’s going to run that program into the ground. A couple of decent years due to talent maybe, but when they hit adversity, everyone will be jumping off the ship.
What talent

Their schedule was considerably tougher in the 2nd half, but it’s hard to ignore that their collapse (like ours) was for different reasons. Depth? Locker room? Don’t know.

Still, they went from borderline winless to a 1st half hot streak. Any CU fans would have called the overall W/L a success at the beginning of the year. It’s just cruel the way it unfolded.

By the way, calling Prime a disgrace is racist.

Sincerely,
Ed and his white, upper middle-class, secular, privileged, NIMBY, utopian-seeking, guilt-ridden Seattle neighbors. (That's my best list of Seattle "progressive" characteristics yet.) 😀

Well, Deion didn’t take a snap in the tenders.

Reactions: LeachPack
Earlier this week Jason Whitlock summed it up like this:

"If LaVar Ball had coached his sons in college, this is what it would look like. Deion is nothing more than LaVar Ball with someone who is foolish enough to give him $5-$6 million to coach their team.”

Deion is looking for a better draft position for his kids. Much more likely to go earlier from CU than from Jackson State. Problem is that his boys got to CU and showed that they may not be draft caliber.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT