ADVERTISEMENT

ranking?

brettcraycraft51

Hall Of Fame
Mar 25, 2004
Chicago, IL
so w/ michigan and oklahoma both losing it's 9 for sure right? is this the week we jump over ohio state? that has to happen at some point if we keep winning right?

I think Ohio State still gets ahead because "blah blah blah tOSU, Urban Meyer etc. etc."

I think we will check in at 9.

It will be great to break into the top 10. Right now, I guess I'm more concerned with just staying there, rather than Tosu, or the cfp.

I think Ohio State still gets ahead because "blah blah blah tOSU, Urban Meyer etc. etc."

I think we will check in at 9.
9 seems most likely. We won't pass Ohio state in a week that they score 62. Might make up some ground on TCU, but I don't know if it'll be enough to pass them.

Would not surprise me if Oklahoma stays ahead of us, but they shouldn't after losing to an unranked team.

It will be great to break into the top 10. Right now, I guess I'm more concerned with just staying there, rather than Tosu, or the cfp.
Yeah I'm all about the Bay Area schools and the Huskies for now, because they're what stand between us and the division title. But it was nice to see Michigan and Oklahoma go down today. Means the Bedlam loser has 2 losses and TCU is the last man standing in the Big 12. It also means that if somebody can beat Penn St and Wisconsin there's more movement. Alabama, Georgia, and Auburn are the class of the SEC, and they won't be playing each other until the bitter end, so expect those three to camp out in the top 10. I am now a temporary Iowa fan. They're the team in the best place to mess everyone up in the Big 10

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT