ADVERTISEMENT

Rodrick Fisher

“Left the team” over four years ago. No news whatsoever since then. X account is closed. No social media to be found. Swallowed by the Northern Lights? Spokane kid. Someone here should know something. Anything.

We should make a thread where are they now.. another Alex Hoffman-Ellis was a gym guy and I know he played in the CFL but they tend to disappear.

What I want to know: whatever happened to Jared from Subway? Seemed like a perfect ad campaign. Just eat subway every day and lose a bunch of weight.

“Left the team” over four years ago. No news whatsoever since then. X account is closed. No social media to be found. Swallowed by the Northern Lights? Spokane kid. Someone here should know something. Anything.
I tried to tack him down via Google awhile ago. Found nothing, which is kind of ominous for someone his age in the era of social media. He was adopted by his high school coach as I recall.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
I tried to tack him down via Google awhile ago. Found nothing, which is kind of ominous for someone his age in the era of social media. He was adopted by his high school coach as I recall.
Agree. Hope he is OK.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT