ADVERTISEMENT

Schools pursuing Malachi Flynn

ScottHood

Nov 8, 2007
Jon Rothstein of CBS Sports today named the schools that have expressed interest in Malachi Flynn. Rothstein also reporting Flynn will visit Creighton on April 19.

Last edited:
Creighton seems to be about right for his overall talent. I may be wrong, but i do not see him as being the smashing success, he obviously thinks he is going to be. I supported him while he was in Pullman but he does have some talent issues which will show up in his school of choice. I wish him the best of luck

He was on his way to being a pretty darn good one. Not going ballistic on the kid, but a little disappointed in him doing this.

Well when a Top10 school is looking at you closely it certainly indicates that you have a lot of talent. Much like Ike which many claimed this n that. Now pretty much getting off to a good start in the "G" league.

Talk about disappointing was the four Seniors that left when Ike did all playing ball for money now and how little we got out of them in the Pac12 wars.

Good for Flynn if coaches can jet for better jobs then why not players.

He did"jet" for a hoped for a better"job",.the loyalty thing is long gone. He will not be given such a free rein at his new school.Flynn does have talent just not as much as he thinks he has. He was given a free reign to fire away no matter how he was shooting in the game. Kent tried to hide his defensive deficiencies by playing zone a lot. People complained about the lack of defense but it usually starts at the important guard slots. There were reasons the coug s defense looked so bad at times.The guy played well overall and won a few games and i wish him well at his new school of choice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT