ADVERTISEMENT

Seattle Times photo

cougcowboy

Varsity
Nov 9, 2014
Go to the Seattle Times sports section online.

Check out the picture by Jennifer Buchanan. Sure looks like Stone is getting held to me as he closes in on Penix. I'm sure they will take it down

11262023_UW_140715.jpg

Yeah and then there's the 4th-and-1. Lampkin gets a mutt hug from behind. Stone plus a DT (can't tell who it was).

I hate to say it but refs were front and center in that game .Three PI’s not called , at least two holding calls . Number 57’s were not worse than these two . What a shame and worse of the lot and most damaging is the one on Stone. The Pac 2 will need better refs

Go to the Seattle Times sports section online.

Check out the picture by Jennifer Buchanan. Sure looks like Stone is getting held to me as he closes in on Penix. I'm sure they will take it down
He's just getting a hug from the UW line player.

I hate to say it but refs were front and center in that game .Three PI’s not called , at least two holding calls . Number 57’s were not worse than these two . What a shame and worse of the lot and most damaging is the one on Stone. The Pac 2 will need better refs
It was a job well done by the stripes. Just like SC in 18. Mission accomplished.

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
I was just telling my brother that there is no way we win a close game. The refs won't allow it. It would be bad for business.

Had we stopped them on 4th down, they would have called a drive killing holding penalty on the next drive. No way would they let us get into fg range for the win.

Only way we win yesterday is to go up by multiple scores.

Reactions: HCoug
I was just telling my brother that there is no way we win a close game. The refs won't allow it. It would be bad for business.

Had we stopped them on 4th down, they would have called a drive killing holding penalty on the next drive. No way would they let us get into fg range for the win.

Look at the above. This WAS the 4th down. 😡

All true. We have witnessed this for years in the PAC-12. Top rated teams always move on. They are SUPPOSED to win. No way WSU get a fair shake and we didnt in this years Apple Cup. It’s messed up and pretty easy to see.

Reactions: HCoug
I’m hearing a lot of “UW is the most penalized team in the Pac12 and one of the most penalized teams in the country, we’re not protected!” Counterpoint..,So you’ve been holding all year and all of a sudden you stopped holding on Saturday? The jokes write themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT