ADVERTISEMENT

Sitting Duck: Oregon expected to fire Helfrich

USA Today reporting Helfrich to be fired.

PJ Fleck / Brian Harsin talked about as possible hires.
I think Kelly's leaving ND...sort of a mutual thing. Wouldn't surprise me to see Kelly at Oregon. He has LONG complained about dirty-dame's strictures on the football program. At Oregon, the closest thing to an SEC school in the Pac, there are no such barriers.

After the AC showing,WSU may have problems in attracting top notch uncommitted recruits. The lack of emotion and poor coaching made it it a dismal showing. It will be surprising if uncommitted players who attended the AC commit to the cougs

After the AC showing,WSU may have problems in attracting top notch uncommitted recruits. The lack of emotion and poor coaching made it it a dismal showing. It will be surprising if uncommitted players who attended the AC commit to the cougs

It's all in how you look at it. When I was watching the AC, I saw the score at 35-17 and was thinking, "if Morrow hadn't fumbled, Falk threw that pick in the endzone, and we could have made two yards in two tries, we'd be leading 31-28 right now!". Our coaching staff can go out to recruits and talk about the little mistakes that let that game get away and how that recruit is going to be the one who makes the difference for us.

^optimist. Unfortunately most high school kids look at big plays, crowds, uniforms, women, and wins.

"The lack of emotion and poor coaching..."
How about the lack of talent?

We didn't play anyone this year except for BSU, CU, and UW.

I think that the talent was fine this year. I guess it is more in what the potential recruits saw and felt during the game, which is more important.I think Marks remarks should be given more credence than mine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT