ADVERTISEMENT

So if some of our Offensive Coaches are quickly following New Portal QB's......

WASH ST A&M FAN

Head Coach
Sep 4, 2002
Standard Operating Procedure.........

or

Something Indicating A Future Void(s)........

*From what I have witnessed they are big school QB's

• Stutzmann
J.T. Shrout - Tennessee (but he announced 2 days ago he's headed to Colorado)

• Smith
Charlie Brewer - Baylor

• Stutzmann
J.T. Shrout - Tennessee (but he announced 2 days ago he's headed to Colorado)

• Smith
Charlie Brewer - Baylor

Both guys Hawaii offered out of HS.

Charlie Brewer sounds familiar, but Rivals does not report a WSU offer.

A true freshmen starter is going to scare a lot of the transfers away unless they think they’ve been getting the shaft where they presently play or their on the bench behind someone like Trevor Lawrence. I’d load up on 2 HS kids if they aren’t just warm bodies.

Each night I take a quick glance at our coaches on Twitter to take a look at who they are recently following. I started to do this several years ago when we were going after a couple of Chandler, AZ kids from the local HS. Anyway, within the last 7 days those coaches above were following these two QB's before they announced their future destinations. It's the business, i just found it interesting........Rolo just started following a 2021 Utah St. QB commit.

Twitter gives you a glance at the number of recruits coaches look at and talk with... Coaches gotta hate this window view everyone has, but i find it really interesting.

2 Days before Signing Day when Jamire Calvin was heading to Nebraska, he started to follow each one of our Coug coaching staff. Coaches are more slick, most kids expose their hands/leans.

Last edited:
Both guys Hawaii offered out of HS.

Charlie Brewer sounds familiar, but Rivals does not report a WSU offer.
There was a QB a few years ago with the last name Brewer that had been committed to the Cougars. Cannot remember if it was Leach who pulled the offer or he just went somewhere else. It wasn't Charlie. I cannot remember his first name.

I believe Brewer announced to Utah the other day.
He did. He is a grad transfer and will be eligible immediately. Interestingly enough, Brewer announced one day after former four star QB Ja'Quinden Jackson announced he is also transferring to Utah, this time from the U of Texas. But, he is a Freshman.

A true freshmen starter is going to scare a lot of the transfers away unless they think they’ve been getting the shaft where they presently play or their on the bench behind someone like Trevor Lawrence. I’d load up on 2 HS kids if they aren’t just warm bodies.

If the coaches are serious about getting a transfer, they can say its going to be an open competition and allow the target to look into the true freshmans results. Doesn't scream established starter.

There was a QB a few years ago with the last name Brewer that had been committed to the Cougars. Cannot remember if it was Leach who pulled the offer or he just went somewhere else. It wasn't Charlie. I cannot remember his first name.
Cody

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT