ADVERTISEMENT

So, Montana

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Now first of all, we are not going to descend into the Big Sky. But me and the ex were in Montana decades ago, and we went to a Griz game. F-ing fun weekend. Friday night at some downtown bar, Saturday at the game was a major tailgate.

Another fun time was playing BSU down there in what - 1998? I dunno. Went to Humping Hanna's downtown on Friday, or maybe Saturday. Close to closing time, this fairly cute gal asked me to dance. I sort of had to say no, since my then wife was giving her dagger eyes. In hindsight, well.....

Now first of all, we are not going to descend into the Big Sky. But me and the ex were in Montana decades ago, and we went to a Griz game. F-ing fun weekend. Friday night at some downtown bar, Saturday at the game was a major tailgate.

Another fun time was playing BSU down there in what - 1998? I dunno. Went to Humping Hanna's downtown on Friday, or maybe Saturday. Close to closing time, this fairly cute gal asked me to dance. I sort of had to say no, since my then wife was giving her dagger eyes. In hindsight, well.....
You must be getting old. You’re retelling your stories.

Yeah you already told that one.

The Montana story was good though.

You must be getting old. You’re retelling your stories.
Have I told those before? Well at least I have 'em to tell. Unlike you boring guys. So many more to tell. Should we get into the Mexican vacation stories? Or some of the WSU College tales? Rathskellers? The Dispensary? That country bar across from the Dispensary - forget the name. Or that bar out east of Moscow - forget the name as well. Or Nick pouring those strong drinks at the Nobby Inn. Or the nearby tavern where I got in at 18. The Spruce - that's it.

Last edited:
Yeah you already told that one.

The Montana story was good though.
Wait, which Montana story? The Griz game or my aborted trip to the CSU game where my dog Sasha saved me from a DWI? Or my trip to Helena to be an extra on Yellowstone? Did you know that Montana doesn't sell beer before 8AM? And just let me say that the cattle call for Yellowstone extras had a passel of hot Helena chicks.

Wait, which Montana story? The Griz game or my aborted trip to the CSU game where my dog Sasha saved me from a DWI? Or my trip to Helena to be an extra on Yellowstone? Did you know that Montana doesn't sell beer before 8AM? And just let me say that the cattle call for Yellowstone extras had a passel of hot Helena chicks.
C'mon pansy Cougs, let's hear your stories. How about the Dunes? Back before they had the gate/fence. I'm from there as some of you know. We would drive down to the water and get major league F-ed up. One time me and a buddy were in the back of a pickup, and the driver swerved to the right. Buddy and I were flung out of the back. Why we did not die that day I will never know.

I've told the gas can spodie story a few times. Let's see. I suppose I could tell the tale of how me and a buddy stole 2 cars in one night. Nah, let's not go there.

C'mon pansy Cougs, let's hear your stories. How about the Dunes? Back before they had the gate/fence. I'm from there as some of you know. We would drive down to the water and get major league F-ed up. One time me and a buddy were in the back of a pickup, and the driver swerved to the right. Buddy and I were flung out of the back. Why we did not die that day I will never know.

I've told the gas can spodie story a few times. Let's see. I suppose I could tell the tale of how me and a buddy stole 2 cars in one night. Nah, let's not go there.

Looking forward to the one next month recapping your shotgun wedding with wife No. 3 and the quickie divorce 48 hours later ;)

Have I told those before? Well at least I have 'em to tell. Unlike you boring guys. So many more to tell. Should we get into the Mexican vacation stories? Or some of the WSU College tales? Rathskellers? The Dispensary? That country bar across from the Dispensary - forget the name. Or that bar out east of Moscow - forget the name as well. Or Nick pouring those strong drinks at the Nobby Inn. Or the nearby tavern where I got in at 18. The Spruce - that's it.
Sildenafil, which has been shown to significantly improve cognition and memory in preclinical models, presented as the best drug candidate,” said the study team’s leader, Feixiong Cheng, PhD, of Cleveland Clinic’s Genomic Medicine Institute.

The Griz game.

I think a Montana game would be fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT