ADVERTISEMENT

Something new from NWCF at NQ last night.

That was the year I ended up teaching Coach Sal'avea how to drink bourbon....so kinda hazy on details of that evening.

He was drinking mai tais or some umbrella fruity concoctions up to that point.

And yes, Chun is very good at the ask for money. Not demanding the money.

Funny stuff, I ended the evening buying Fat Burgers for the coaches...Clay and Dennis ordered 1 double cheeseburger each. Joe ordered 2 triples and 3 fries...and he finished his meal(s) before all of us.

That was a fun event.

Reactions: Observer11
Old Takes Exposed needs to save this thread.

Funny thing is, this popping off didn’t occur during the 11-2 season. Not until Leach left or went 6-7. Expect for CougEd & his nutty brother who were at least verbal about their Leach hating from Day 1.

“Traditional Cougs” are what Moos was always fighting against. This thread exposes them for who they really are.

Go Cougs
Go Rolo
Go Away Traditional Cougs

Kind of ironic Bill Moos was the one who went away, don't you think?

Not attacking you on this, just curious what you mean by this and/or why you feel this way.

I'll leave it at I have some fundamental differences with this administration university-wide across the board.

FWIW, I like the Smith hire and the baseball hire seems like a good one.

Funny stuff, I ended the evening buying Fat Burgers for the coaches...Clay and Dennis ordered 1 double cheeseburger each. Joe ordered 2 triples and 3 fries...and he finished his meal(s) before all of us.

That was a fun event.

After copious amounts of beverages, we ended up eating fat burgers with the new staff this year. I offered them free coaching advice if they were interested. So far my phone is not blowing up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT