ADVERTISEMENT

Spokane round

Coug90

Hall Of Fame
Jan 17, 2012
Is Spokane slotted for 5/12 4/13 games? I’ve never looked into how they decide who plays in which region.

Is Spokane slotted for 5/12 4/13 games? I’ve never looked into how they decide who plays in which region.
Yeah it ain't geographical from what I see, unlike the NIT. If we go there it will be luck. But oh shit let's cross our fingers for Cougs in Spokane! We can pass the hat in the stands to collect money to offset Kyle's upcoming pay cut.

I was wondering who is hosting this event. Turns out it is the University of Idaho! Why the H would they do that? I do recall that if you are the host your team can't play there. As in the times that WSU was the host - can't remember if we made the tourney in the years we were the host.

I don't think that those f-heads gonzaga have ever sponsored it.

Nope. Gu has been holding out to get placed there. It would have happened Covid year but the tournie was cancelled. This is probably their last chance. They are on the decline and the odds of them being a high seed are dwindling rapidly.

Nope. Gu has been holding out to get placed there. It would have happened Covid year but the tournie was cancelled. This is probably their last chance. They are on the decline and the odds of them being a high seed are dwindling rapidly.
I'm so shocked. And the notion of placing a team in their hometown is ridiculous anyway, although I know it happens back east frequently. WSu, Idaho and Eastern should all just say F-you to Spokane on this. We aren't sponsoring shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT