ADVERTISEMENT

Spurrier Bat Signal up

Interesting. He liked the tweet, but he doesn't report an offer for us and is looking for a juco to play at this year. I kinda think it's someone else.

It's a 6-2 190-pound receiver who runs the forty in 3.9 seconds...
236bbf-Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V%201_25_2017%209_04_55%20PM.png

My guess is Johnny Walker a DE from Florida. He said he was going to make a big announcement soon, and I saw on Twitter to expect a prospect with SEC and ACC offers to publicly announce a WSU commitment soon.

johnny walker is the kind of elite defensive player that will help wsu be an elite team. if the defense can get players like that-wsu is going to be really tough to beat.

going into florida and getting a player Miami offered is impressive

johnny walker is the kind of elite defensive player that will help wsu be an elite team. if the defense can get players like that-wsu is going to be really tough to beat.

going into florida and getting a player Miami offered is impressive
Others to keep an eye on are Jack Daniels, the 4 star linebacker from Ohio and Jose Cuervo, an elite kicker from SoCal. Buddy Weiser is a long shot at QB as there’s already quite a bit of talent on campus.

Others to keep an eye on are Jack Daniels, the 4 star linebacker from Ohio and Jose Cuervo, an elite kicker from SoCal. Buddy Weiser is a long shot at QB as there’s already quite a bit of talent on campus.
Captain Morgan still has us in his top 5.

Reactions: taf88
Don't forget Jim Beam, DT straight out of Kentucky, high interest.
Clan Campbell...maybe a Texas player. Oh, William Lawson and William Peel....the two newer Wills. How'd they do at practice today coach? "The two new Wills were pretty tasty when they got their shot."

"Jose Cuervo GOOD from 55 yards out". Everyone sighs after no expanded alcohol sales at Martin stadium.

These "under the radar" 2-star recruits are the kind of players worth raising a toast:

Mick Elobe, WR from Milwaukee WI
Tank Curray, FB from Billings MT
Sam Adams, OT from Boston MA
Mickey "Big Mouth" Maltlicker, DB from Cucamonga CA
Johnny Old Crow, LB from Rosebud SD

Glad Cougar

mickeys bigmouth maltlicker has pcp in it, everytime I ever drank that stuff I almost ended up in jail

These "under the radar" 2-star recruits are the kind of players worth raising a toast:

Mick Elobe, WR from Milwaukee WI
Tank Curray, FB from Billings MT
Sam Adams, OT from Boston MA
Mickey "Big Mouth" Maltlicker, DB from Cucamonga CA
Johnny Old Crow, LB from Rosebud SD

Glad Cougar

There is a Sam Adams in this recruiting cycle, but he’s a RB.

Elobe goes to Ultra High School, btw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT