ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford - Predictions

The only person in the conference who matches Leach in stubborness is Shaw - he runs what he runs, regardless of his personnel or the opponent.

Their offense is inept, which means the Cougs should be able to hold them to 35 or so, depending on if they let whoever is under center actually throw the ball (which they wouldn't have to if they didn't want to.)

Their defense - well, wouldn't matter, we put up 28+ every meeting.

And the winner of the tallest midget contest is... no one. No winners in this game, one team just manages to score more points than the other team.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
The only person in the conference who matches Leach in stubborness is Shaw - he runs what he runs, regardless of his personnel or the opponent.

Their offense is inept, which means the Cougs should be able to hold them to 35 or so, depending on if they let whoever is under center actually throw the ball (which they wouldn't have to if they didn't want to.)

Their defense - well, wouldn't matter, we put up 28+ every meeting.

And the winner of the tallest midget contest is... no one. No winners in this game, one team just manages to score more points than the other team.

Gees. I guess someone hates inching toward bowl eligibility and perhaps extending WSU's bowl streak to five for the first time in program history.

Admittedly, this is a battle of two teams that are wondering what the hell happened to them this season. But, winning is way better than losing.

I think the questionable injury status is strictly a red herring. They will all play.

I suspect that our D will continue to progress. And I suspect that our offense will show up for this game and keep some focus.

I strongly doubt that any staff members will get penalties, regardless of how bad the officiating turns out to be. Even our PAC officiating group knows that a spotlight will be on them this week, so I would be pretty surprised if we see a repeat of last week's screw job.

All that said, WSU 37, Stanford 24.

Gees. I guess someone hates inching toward bowl eligibility and perhaps extending WSU's bowl streak to five for the first time in program history.

Admittedly, this is a battle of two teams that are wondering what the hell happened to them this season. But, winning is way better than losing.
Is it necessary for you to have commentary on everything, especially if it doesn't align with your opinion?

So yes, capt obvious winning >>>> losing. I have little to no faith that we'll do much of the former the rest of the season, for reasons that have been hashed out endlessly.

Is it necessary for you to have commentary on everything, especially if it doesn't align with your opinion?

So yes, capt obvious winning >>>> losing. I have little to no faith that we'll do much of the former the rest of the season, for reasons that have been hashed out endlessly.

Yes.

Looks like you’re against someone having fun too.

If anyone, ANYONE on here predicts that we'll hold Stanford under 28 points, they should be permanently banned from the site. You know as well as I do that Stanford will burn us on AT LEAST 2 play-action passes to their tight ends, in addition to a couple of long runs where our ends and LB's forget about edge containment assignments.

This hearing will waste everyone’s time, amount to nothing significant and will be end up as another congressional embarrassment.
Not touching the game score.

I think the questionable injury status is strictly a red herring. They will all play.

I suspect that our D will continue to progress. And I suspect that our offense will show up for this game and keep some focus.

I strongly doubt that any staff members will get penalties, regardless of how bad the officiating turns out to be. Even our PAC officiating group knows that a spotlight will be on them this week, so I would be pretty surprised if we see a repeat of last week's screw job.

All that said, WSU 37, Stanford 24.

Didn't we play against Cal's 3rd string QB? 35-20....

Reactions: walzuu
Bruce, I don't think that Shaw has any control over his smile. It is what it is. I agree, we need to remove it completely for the evening.

Well, every game this season I have predicted the Cougs to win. You know the saying: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results". So this time I'll say:

Overly Pretentious Redwoods 35
Cougs 24

Well, every game this season I have predicted the Cougs to win. You know the saying: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results". So this time I'll say:

Overly Pretentious Redwoods 35
Cougs 24

Yay, my reverse psychology on the football gods worked :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT