ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford

7ICoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 30, 2003
Hard to beat a team the third time. Will the Cougs be up to the task?

Im looking to see if we can just get back to form. 2-2 since the zona game and the two we won we were slow out of the gate and had to come back from double digits. This doesn’t look like the same team that won in Tuscon. Need to figure it out or gonna be a quick exit in the tourney.

Reactions: 79COUG and kougkurt
Hard to beat a team the third time. Will the Cougs be up to the task?

It's hard to beat a good team three times. Stanford is not a good team.

If we lose to Stanford, I'm going to quit worrying about whether Smith is going to be at WSU in the future. Not saying that we would think of firing him if we choke against the Cardinal but losing to the Furd would be a very bad look.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
It's hard to beat a good team three times. Stanford is not a good team.

If we lose to Stanford, I'm going to quit worrying about whether Smith is going to be at WSU in the future. Not saying that we would think of firing him if we choke against the Cardinal but losing to the Furd would be a very bad look.
It’s also basketball. UW is bad too and we couldn’t shoot worth a piss against them. Anything can happen.

That said we should do to Furd today what Arizona did to USC.

Reactions: 78Chief
Pretty good Houinsou minutes with 7 pts (3-4), 3 boards, 3 assists, 2 blocks plus good defense for the most part. Great balance w/ 6 players w/ 6 or more points at half.

Reactions: kougkurt
Pretty good Houinsou minutes with 7 pts (3-4), 3 boards, 3 assists, 2 blocks plus good defense for the most part.
Nice 1st half. Jaki is back. Watts will come around we hope. Great defense. Now we look like the Cougs we all know. :)

If he could shoot. Wow. Houinsou.
I mentioned Sonic Nate McMillan in a post a week or so ago. I'll add Cougar Kyle Weaver. They are similar to Houinsou. Neither Nate or Kyle were good shooters early in their careers and later became competent. Hopefully, Houinsou can do the same.

Pretty dominant win. We end up w/ 6 in double figures. Jones looks back to himself again. We can play better, but a 17 point win works. We probably drop 5 spots in the NET.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT