ADVERTISEMENT

Street clothes

dgibbons

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2002
I saw the guys below in street clothes. Please add to the list.

Harper, Jr.
Dale
Justus Rogers

Last edited:
I saw the guys below in street clothes. Please add to the list.

Harper, Jr.
Dale

I don't believe I saw Grant Porter, Isaiah Love, George Hicks, or Damion Lee. Could be wrong.
Even with those guys, I won't be surprised to see at least three of the incoming freshmen play this year.
As for the absence of Harper and Dale, how much of a factor was it in the offense's success? And quarterbacks rarely if ever saw a blitz, but they did see the defense dropping eight, something we've seen opponents do for quite sometime. Heck, even a d-tackle dropped back several times (Lolohea swatted one pass early on).

I don't believe I saw Grant Porter, Isaiah Love, George Hicks, or Damion Lee. Could be wrong.
Even with those guys, I won't be surprised to see at least three of the incoming freshmen play this year.
As for the absence of Harper and Dale, how much of a factor was it in the offense's success? And quarterbacks rarely if ever saw a blitz, but they did see the defense dropping eight, something we've seen opponents do for quite sometime. Heck, even a d-tackle dropped back several times (Lolohea swatted one pass early on).

I saw Lee. Not sure if he played.

I saw Lee. Not sure if he played.
I thought I saw Isaiah Love in at some point as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT