ADVERTISEMENT

Tastiest dog breed thread - poll coming

Omg the markets down 3% after it’s up 40% since Trump left office. JFC you guys are dense.

Let's use the smaller number "3%" so it doesn't seem as bad when it's never dropped over 1000 points before. LOL you are so dense!! NBC told you to say that for sure.

So the opposite is true as well. If the contract is how I claim it is, then the logical conclusion is what ?

But if my information is correct you do realize what comes next, right?
The world will come to an end.

You know what? All you and 90 and anyone else that is licking the shit balls off of Kamalalala's ass need to do to win the argument is to actually SHOW US THE CONTRACT. Go ahead, show us the money! Like I said, if it would actually back up the claims from you guys and the MSM Demo propagandists it would already be out there all over the internet, on all the TV and cable stations with the proper phrase neatly shown in yellow highlighter. But it is NOT out there, so what is a logical deduction from that? A logical deduction is that the agreement is between presidential candidates Biden and Trump, and not between any nebulous, anonymous substitute.

And BTW, 90's husky analogy is stupid.
It’s stupid because it makes you the arrogant prick Husky. Feel free to swap the Huskies and Cougs if it makes you feel better, the result is still the same 😜

Let's use the smaller number "3%" so it doesn't seem as bad when it's never dropped over 1000 points before. LOL you are so dense!! NBC told you to say that for sure.
You feeling confident in your end of the world proclamations? Put your money where your mouth is and short the shit out of it…by the way if you are right you will bank. History says you won’t be though and Trump won’t give you your money back for bullshitting you into doing the victory lap of stupidity.

Until then you are laughing about Joe and Kamala’s responsibility of a market that’s 40% higher than when Trump left office. Your 1000 points actually refers to the nasdaq, which is up significantly more than that since 2020, so cheers to you for doubling down on being dense AF! 🍻

Maths just isn't your strong suit, is it?

1/22/2021 the Dow was at 31,000, and it closed today at 38,700, which is a gain of ~25%, not 40% for Biden's economy. The question now is where will it be going from here. And the close at the end of July was 40,840, which means that it has lost 2,140 in three trading days, meaning it is already down 5.24% from the high. This could easily be the start of a trend and not just a one day anomaly like you are pretending (or is it simply hoping) that it is.

The Dow was right at 20,000 when Trump took office, so the market gain under Trump was ~55%, even though we had just dealt with the Covid meltdown. Just to help you out a bit, that means that the market performed approximately twice as good under Trump under Trump as it has under Biden/Harris, +55% increase as opposed to a 25% increase.

BTW, the Nikkei 225 was down 12.4% today and the S&P Asia was down 9.5% today. This is not restricted to just the US markets.

BTW, remember recently when I was warning that our economy was not as strong as Biden/Harris/MSM was trying to make it out to be? Pointing out issues with the inflation effects causing folks to get a second job, to use credit card debt to pay for living expenses, to have to pull money out of retirement accounts early for living expenses, etc? That is all looking pretty accurate right now, isn't it?

Of course, the worst thing IS all the inflation under Biden/Harris, which is causing so many of the other economic problems. Everyone had better hang on tight, because things may get pretty rocky quickly!
You do realize that inflation is occurring worldwide and that in terms of inflation the US is doing better than most of the rest of the world. Also there are. A Number of factors contributing to inflation, most of which are out of a presidents control. Can you name them? What exactly has Biden done or not done to cause inflation?

BTW, the stock markets are not a measure of the economy. Hope this helps.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
You feeling confident in your end of the world proclamations? Put your money where your mouth is and short the shit out of it…by the way if you are right you will bank. History says you won’t be though and Trump won’t give you your money back for bullshitting you into doing the victory lap of stupidity.

Until then you are laughing about Joe and Kamala’s responsibility of a market that’s 40% higher than when Trump left office. Your 1000 points actually refers to the nasdaq, which is up significantly more than that since 2020, so cheers to you for doubling down on being dense AF! 🍻

Mental gymnastics to make it seem like it's a good thing. Companies have no confidence in Kamala and it shows.

You guys really do not "get it" , and going way off topic about Christian value and David Duke, things that have ZERO to do with race and racial identity does not help advance your arguments.

Haven't seen the video about recipes, have seen the one where the interviewer talks about being Indian and she goes off on that, without mentioning being half black. Why not embrace what she really is? Pandering? Wouldn't it be less confusing to just go with the fact that she is of mixed race instead of passing herself off as one race one time and a different race another time? Maybe being more Asian in the Bay area helps and being black helps politically in a national race? How about just being accurate and be yourself and people will accept you as you are? When she attacked Biden on the debate stage she could just as easily and more accurately told her tale about being a little mixed race girl on that yellow bus that she loved so much.

And so many of don't give a shit at all what someone is as far as race or ethnicity, just don't try to blow smoke up our but and tell us things are not what they really are. It is the left that is obsessed with race and playing the race card at every opportunity.

I must assume that you meant to say that people like me should NOT be in the business to quantify or qualify who people are. Maybe that is true, maybe it isn't, but don't have folks like Rachel Dolezal try to tell us that she is black, and don't be telling us that someone with a penis is suddenly a girl/woman after taking some drugs for a year or two. We are just not going to buy into that kind of bullshit. You know, what with science and all that.

As far as your curve ball, I am afraid that it was actually a knuckleball that sailed way high and wide. You are again mixing up appearance with race. Some small change in the one ingredient is immaterial to the point. And looking like Beyonce (isn't she actually mixed race? I really don't know) does not mean that she should identify as black. I worked with a friend out in the pea fields in HS one summer, 12 hours a day in the sun. He started with like olive skin and wavy dark hair, by the end of the season he had dark curly heair and very dark skin. Nobody would have questioned him if he had told them he was black. Or most likely at that time it would have been Negro. But had he done so, it would have been a lie, he was still a white guy that had dark skin and dark hair.

And not that it matters much, but I have a good friend I used to work with that based on comments along the way may be Native American, but may be black. Or could be both, I don't know and it matters not. What matters is she is just a very neat PERSON, and I really enjoyed getting to work with her. Hard worker, unmarried mom of 2 kids that she supported herself, worked her way to bachelor's degree, then MBA. Great person that I am glad to call a friend, and I don't care whatever racial mix she is or is not, she is just a neat lady.

BTW, as a kid i recall hearing that that I might be 1/16th Indian, and my mom did have darkish skin and high cheekbones, certainly looking more "Indian" than Pocahontas Warren. I don't know if it is true or not, due to circumstances never knew that side of the family, but I guarantee I would never claim to be NA because of a possible small mix of that group. That would be deceptive, and that is not me. And I don't care for others that do such things. We are what we are, just accept that, love yourself, and go through life as best you can.

Edit: BTW, how does your daughter identify? Perhaps as Beyonce's twin?

And, while razzing or arguing with you over things, I have no doubt that you are a good dad and your daughter's ARE lucky to have you.
Stretch I did have to come back to you on this. All I can say is there is a naivety that accompanies your past. You say because she is 75% white her looks don't matter. I will promise you Kamala growing up experienced racism not because she was Indian, but because she looked black. And if she didn't claim her black heritage (which she always claimed it) it would be understandable in her day and age. And not sure why in this day and age she HAS to tell you or me she is bi racial. You don't care, just concerns you she didn't tell you. Got it.

First, I think she left some clues, like going to Howard and belonging to a sorority that identifies as a black sorority. Not sure what clues Trump or supporters needed. It would like Trump being a Klan member and me saying "he never said he was white".

The young lady I mentioned, if she was smart she should claim every minority status that she is to get grants, jobs and the like.

And so you know, if there is one ounce of "black blood" in their veins the protocol is they are black. And if she was white and part Indian, she would only need 1/16 to get money from the reservation and front of the line when original covid came out.

Mental gymnastics to make it seem like it's a good thing. Companies have no confidence in Kamala and it shows.
You think companies like tariffs? If this was a Harris thing, why take the plunge the last two days and prior hit record highs. hmmmm. Maybe the companies thought Harris was only joking.

You do realize that inflation is occurring worldwide and that in terms of inflation the US is doing better than most of the rest of the world. Also there are. A Number of factors contributing to inflation, most of which are out of a presidents control. Can you name them? What exactly has Biden done or not done to cause inflation?

Stretch...a sugar high...Trump did it with essentially zero percent interest rates. And you keep on saying "if covid didn't happen" How about if he leveled with people what to expect from covid when he found out how impactful it was going to be in 12/2019, and let the Americans know he probably would still be President. Instead, he shut down the economy, wanted to open it back up for Easter, somehow get a disinfectant in our system, light as well, and didn't give us the truth to save his election.

Trump already did CNN. Time for a lefty to do Fox, it's only fair..right? LoL

Taihtsat

Hey Ed. Kamala is responsible for every illegal coming across the border and killing/raping innocent Americans. That game is so easy to play Ed LOL

The easier game is how many Americans have been raped and killed by illegals the last 10 years? And how many Ukraines have been killed in a war Trump condones and think it is a great way to get real estate?

1/22/2021 the Dow was at 31,000, and it closed today at 38,700, which is a gain of ~25%, not 40% for Biden's economy. The question now is where will it be going from here. And the close at the end of July was 40,840, which means that it has lost 2,140 in three trading days, meaning it is already down 5.24% from the high. This could easily be the start of a trend and not just a one day anomaly like you are pretending (or is it simply hoping) that it is.

The Dow was right at 20,000 when Trump took office, so the market gain under Trump was ~55%, even though we had just dealt with the Covid meltdown. Just to help you out a bit, that means that the market performed approximately twice as good under Trump under Trump as it has under Biden/Harris, +55% increase as opposed to a 25% increase.

BTW, the Nikkei 225 was down 12.4% today and the S&P Asia was down 9.5% today. This is not restricted to just the US markets.

BTW, remember recently when I was warning that our economy was not as strong as Biden/Harris/MSM was trying to make it out to be? Pointing out issues with the inflation effects causing folks to get a second job, to use credit card debt to pay for living expenses, to have to pull money out of retirement accounts early for living expenses, etc? That is all looking pretty accurate right now, isn't it?

Of course, the worst thing IS all the inflation under Biden/Harris, which is causing so many of the other economic problems. Everyone had better hang on tight, because things may get pretty rocky quickly!

Was the Trump economy hamstrung by 5.5% federal interest rates? Can you imagine the daily whining by Trump if the Fed had raised rates to these levels? He was whining in 2019 because it was at 2.4%.

The easier game is how many Americans have been raped and killed by illegals the last 10 years? And how many Ukraines have been killed in a war Trump condones and think it is a great way to get real estate?

another lie.

your source:

Pathetic source Ed, do better!

Are you going to use the dow as an argument for whom did best with the economy?

Because using the basis of your example between trumps dow and bidens, Obama kicked both their asses with an almost 200% increase (using your 20,000 number)! I think Obama took over at 6800.

So he left Trump a pretty good place to maintain and start from unlike what trump left Biden!!! Taihtsat

I don't recall claiming that the markets WERE a measure of the economy. I do recall saying many, many times that the US president gets more credit for a good economy and more blame for a bad economy than he should. (Maybe I will go with he/she when the time comes, but he works for now) I still stand by my prior statements on that.

Gee, I wonder if there might be any connection or even correlation between the economy and the market indexes?

Well, I am shocked, SHOCKED I say, to find out that the US is not the only country in the world that is experiencing terrible inflation. I was so damn sure that it was all Biden's fault for making us the only country with inflation.

Okay, getting serious now.......Demand for goods and services will increase prices/inflation. Printing US dollars to give away will cause inflation. Since the US has been the world leader, prices increasing in the US might, just MIGHT, cause prices to increase on the world stage, seeing as how we are an interconnected global economy. Just how many trillion dollars above the revenue stream did Biden spend anyway? And how many noted economists warned us that those bills were going to cause inflation? Quite a few, as I recall, but Joe had to keep printing money for giveaways to pander for votes.

Inflation rates for G20 countries is linked. Looks like 8 of those are having higher rates, some barely higher and Argentina and Turkey at astronomical rates. It isn't like the US is kicking ass WRT inflation, but the fact remains that it is much worse than it needed to be.

I don't recall claiming that the markets WERE a measure of the economy. I do recall saying many, many times that the US president gets more credit for a good economy and more blame for a bad economy than he should. (Maybe I will go with he/she when the time comes, but he works for now) I still stand by my prior statements on that.

Gee, I wonder if there might be any connection or even correlation between the economy and the market indexes?

Well, I am shocked, SHOCKED I say, to find out that the US is not the only country in the world that is experiencing terrible inflation. I was so damn sure that it was all Biden's fault for making us the only country with inflation.

Okay, getting serious now.......Demand for goods and services will increase prices/inflation. Printing US dollars to give away will cause inflation. Since the US has been the world leader, prices increasing in the US might, just MIGHT, cause prices to increase on the world stage, seeing as how we are an interconnected global economy. Just how many trillion dollars above the revenue stream did Biden spend anyway? And how many noted economists warned us that those bills were going to cause inflation? Quite a few, as I recall, but Joe had to keep printing money for giveaways to pander for votes.

Inflation rates for G20 countries is linked. Looks like 8 of those are having higher rates, some barely higher and Argentina and Turkey at astronomical rates. It isn't like the US is kicking ass WRT inflation, but the fact remains that it is much worse than it needed to be.

Regardless of what your actual link is meant to indicate/support...inflation is not the worst outcome of an economic downturn. It can be, however, a convenient thing to run a campaign on even if it isn't an accurate assessment of economic leadership. Taihtsat

Because using the basis of your example between trumps dow and bidens, Obama kicked both their asses with an almost 200% increase (using your 20,000 number)! I think Obama took over at 6800.

So he left Trump a pretty good place to maintain and start from unlike what trump left Biden!!! Taihtsat
If you were paying close attention you would have realized that I was specifically responding to the "OMG, the market is down 3%" post. I did not get into the economy there.

1/16/2009 the Dow was ~8300, and it was ~13,800 at the end of 1 term, about a 66% increase. Was it lucky or unlucky for him to take over right about the lowest point in 10 years? It then went up another ~44% in the second term. Yes the market did well over those 8 years.

From a market standpoint, why are you saying Trump left Biden a bad hand? The covid pandemic crashed the market during Trump's last year of the term, yet when Biden took over it had made a steep recovery and was at a high water mark. Why is that leaving him a bad situation? With a market high, inflation continuing to be consistent at very low levels, and pandemic job loss well on the way to recovery, it seems like Biden was handed a pretty decent opportunity. To bad he and Harris ****ed it up.

Stretch I did have to come back to you on this. All I can say is there is a naivety that accompanies your past. You say because she is 75% white her looks don't matter. I will promise you Kamala growing up experienced racism not because she was Indian, but because she looked black. And if she didn't claim her black heritage (which she always claimed it) it would be understandable in her day and age. And not sure why in this day and age she HAS to tell you or me she is bi racial. You don't care, just concerns you she didn't tell you. Got it. ****So it is all about looks, and not actual ancestry, not actual biological makeup? I thought you libs were supposed to be "About the science"?

First, I think she left some clues, like going to Howard and belonging to a sorority that identifies as a black sorority. Not sure what clues Trump or supporters needed. It would like Trump being a Klan member and me saying "he never said he was white". ****Now that is just nonsense.

The young lady I mentioned, if she was smart she should claim every minority status that she is to get grants, jobs and the like. ****Identity politics is so cool. Let's come up with even MORE groups to identify so we can give them a bunch more free government cheese.

And so you know, if there is one ounce of "black blood" in their veins the protocol is they are black. And if she was white and part Indian, she would only need 1/16 to get money from the reservation and front of the line when original covid came out. ****So that is what the protocol is? So probably 80+% of the country can claim they are black? And probably 80+% can also claim they are Native Americans. I bet Elizabeth Warren had no idea that she had so many fellow tribesmen and women. BTW, when was that protocol passed into law by the US Congress?

In fairness Obama served two terms Trump one so he had twice the time to juice it. To someone else’s earlier point it would have taken quite the F up to dump the market with zirp. Markets are forward looking and presidents impact on markets also comes with a lag. Also the markets perform better when the house/senate are not the same party as the president so he had that going for him. A shit ton of variables to consider.

Stretch, again all I can say is there is a naivety that accompanies you. She doesn't need to have a poster on her back saying I am bi-racial, and my father is black. There never has been a question about that. If you think she is pander, and pandering to the black vote, that black voters don't know she is bi racial and that she is black? Again, not sure why this is a discussion you want to entertain.

Stretch says-****So it is all about looks, and not actual ancestry, not actual biological makeup? I thought you libs were supposed to be "About the science"? You think people in this country define others by science. That is even more naive.

It would like Trump being a Klan member and me saying "he never said he was white". Stretch writes, ****Now that is just nonsense. Why is that nonsense? Do you know many black Klan members?

Stretch writes. ****Identity politics is so cool. Let's come up with even MORE groups to identify so we can give them a bunch more free government cheese. You do get identity politics plays roles you just don't frown upon. A legacy at Harvard for example. Daddy went to Harvard so someone who was deserving based on MERIT didn't make the cut because daddy writes big checks. The politics of money Stretch.

And you are worried about free government cheese. Gotta say I don't hear a ton of whining about conservative business people who get handouts all the time, privatized profits, socialized losses. You know how many scholies could have been added to kids going to college if the federal government gave the 150 million to students vs giving it to a failed businessman in Leo Mozzilo after running Countrywide Mortgage into the ground. His golden parachute to walk away was 150 million. That is more expensive that government cheese.

Then there is PPP money. A buddy of mine made gobs of money in 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023..... and he received probably more than 10 million in PPP money. Know how many lunches that will buy for students? How about a client of mine who ran up 50k in credit card debt by playing golf and buying rounds for everyone in the 19th hole. He got PPP money from Trump (and yes Biden continued the sugar high) and paid off the credit card debt. So you really aren't a fiscal conservative, it just bothers you who gets the money and how Trump and others disperse it. Corporations getting handouts all the time.

And so you know, if there is one ounce of "black blood" in their veins the protocol is they are black. And if she was white and part Indian, she would only need 1/16 to get money from the reservation and front of the line when original covid came out. Stretch writes ****So that is what the protocol is? So probably 80+% of the country can claim they are black? And probably 80+% can also claim they are Native Americans. I bet Elizabeth Warren had no idea that she had so many fellow tribesmen and women. BTW, when was that protocol passed into law by the US Congress?

First, the tribes get their money from earned revenue, they pass it out to anyone who has their tribe DNA up to 1/16th.

As far as into law, never. But you have zero idea. My father-in-law was 1/4 black. You know what was on his birth certificate? (They didn't use the Stretch calculation of race). He married a woman who was Italian. He fought in WW2, you know who had voting rights and who didn't?

He was back of the bus because how he LOOKED. His father served in WW1, and he could have been on the front of the bus(because of how he looked) , but his uncle (his dad's brother) was put in the back of the bus because how he looked. So stop acting like this wasn't and isn't an issue.

There is a former Coug RB who has two kids, great kids. Mom is white. You know what the moms greatest fear is? When the son goes out and drives the car. And he is a great driver. You know what I never had to fear? My daughters getting pulled over by the police.

Only the older generation cares about this. Trump supported rewarded Trump for going after Trump and saying he wasn't born in this country. Now it is Kamala and she didn't notify people enough that she as black...kinda pathetic.

Stretch, again all I can say is there is a naivety that accompanies you. She doesn't need to have a poster on her back saying I am bi-racial, and my father is black. There never has been a question about that. If you think she is pander, and pandering to the black vote, that black voters don't know she is bi racial and that she is black? Again, not sure why this is a discussion you want to entertain.

Stretch says-****So it is all about looks, and not actual ancestry, not actual biological makeup? I thought you libs were supposed to be "About the science"? You think people in this country define others by science. That is even more naive.

It would like Trump being a Klan member and me saying "he never said he was white". Stretch writes, ****Now that is just nonsense. Why is that nonsense? Do you know many black Klan members?

Stretch writes. ****Identity politics is so cool. Let's come up with even MORE groups to identify so we can give them a bunch more free government cheese. You do get identity politics plays roles you just don't frown upon. A legacy at Harvard for example. Daddy went to Harvard so someone who was deserving based on MERIT didn't make the cut because daddy writes big checks. The politics of money Stretch.

And you are worried about free government cheese. Gotta say I don't hear a ton of whining about conservative business people who get handouts all the time, privatized profits, socialized losses. You know how many scholies could have been added to kids going to college if the federal government gave the 150 million to students vs giving it to a failed businessman in Leo Mozzilo after running Countrywide Mortgage into the ground. His golden parachute to walk away was 150 million. That is more expensive that government cheese.

Then there is PPP money. A buddy of mine made gobs of money in 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023..... and he received probably more than 10 million in PPP money. Know how many lunches that will buy for students? How about a client of mine who ran up 50k in credit card debt by playing golf and buying rounds for everyone in the 19th hole. He got PPP money from Trump (and yes Biden continued the sugar high) and paid off the credit card debt. So you really aren't a fiscal conservative, it just bothers you who gets the money and how Trump and others disperse it. Corporations getting handouts all the time.

And so you know, if there is one ounce of "black blood" in their veins the protocol is they are black. And if she was white and part Indian, she would only need 1/16 to get money from the reservation and front of the line when original covid came out. Stretch writes ****So that is what the protocol is? So probably 80+% of the country can claim they are black? And probably 80+% can also claim they are Native Americans. I bet Elizabeth Warren had no idea that she had so many fellow tribesmen and women. BTW, when was that protocol passed into law by the US Congress?

First, the tribes get their money from earned revenue, they pass it out to anyone who has their tribe DNA up to 1/16th.

As far as into law, never. But you have zero idea. My father-in-law was 1/4 black. You know what was on his birth certificate? (They didn't use the Stretch calculation of race). He married a woman who was Italian. He fought in WW2, you know who had voting rights and who didn't?

He was back of the bus because how he LOOKED. His father served in WW1, and he could have been on the front of the bus(because of how he looked) , but his uncle (his dad's brother) was put in the back of the bus because how he looked. So stop acting like this wasn't and isn't an issue.

There is a former Coug RB who has two kids, great kids. Mom is white. You know what the moms greatest fear is? When the son goes out and drives the car. And he is a great driver. You know what I never had to fear? My daughters getting pulled over by the police.

Only the older generation cares about this. Trump supported rewarded Trump for going after Trump and saying he wasn't born in this country. Now it is Kamala and she didn't notify people enough that she as black...kinda pathetic.
Ed it’s really quite simple. I said it earlier. It’s the new build the wall/birthirism. Right wing media knows who their audience is and fear-mongering by dangling a brown skinned carrot is the easiest way for them to keep their channel turned on. That’s really all there is to it. When you aren’t drinking the kool aid you know this is the stupidest thing ever to be arguing about. And it’s hysterically ironic that the crowd that’s up in arms about it has a cult leader who paints himself orange.

CNN paints him orange to get you to post stuff like that. Looks like it worked.

Traditional media is dying. If you're still watching CNN/MSNBC/Fox you're doing it wrong.

Stretch says-****So it is all about looks, and not actual ancestry, not actual biological makeup? I thought you libs were supposed to be "About the science"? You think people in this country define others by science. That is even more naive. ***I am simply saying that if you are going to divide people into little groups and reward them with money in various form instead of just treating everyone the same, then you should base it on science/genetics rather than something as arbitrary as looks.

It would like Trump being a Klan member and me saying "he never said he was white". Stretch writes, ****Now that is just nonsense. Why is that nonsense? Do you know many black Klan members? ***I still have no clue what was intended with your comment, so we'll just drop it.

Stretch writes. ****Identity politics is so cool. Let's come up with even MORE groups to identify so we can give them a bunch more free government cheese. You do get identity politics plays roles you just don't frown upon. A legacy at Harvard for example. Daddy went to Harvard so someone who was deserving based on MERIT didn't make the cut because daddy writes big checks. The politics of money Stretch. ***Yes, of course I know it, but that doesn't mean I like it or support it. I totally support Dr King's dream. I support everyone being treated the same. I vehemently support awarding things based on what is earned, not on DEI.

And you are worried about free government cheese. Gotta say I don't hear a ton of whining about conservative business people who get handouts all the time, privatized profits, socialized losses. You know how many scholies could have been added to kids going to college if the federal government gave the 150 million to students vs giving it to a failed businessman in Leo Mozzilo after running Countrywide Mortgage into the ground. His golden parachute to walk away was 150 million. That is more expensive that government cheese. ***Why would you think I support such things? Has Uncle Leo ever been discussed here? I actually do not like those huge golden parachutes at all, getting giant piles of money regardless of actual job performance. Too many executive types are paid way more than the deserve. Too many manage for short term gain to maximize their personal income rather than for long term company growth and shareholder benefit.

Then there is PPP money. A buddy of mine made gobs of money in 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023..... and he received probably more than 10 million in PPP money. Know how many lunches that will buy for students? How about a client of mine who ran up 50k in credit card debt by playing golf and buying rounds for everyone in the 19th hole. He got PPP money from Trump (and yes Biden continued the sugar high) and paid off the credit card debt. So you really aren't a fiscal conservative, it just bothers you who gets the money and how Trump and others disperse it. Corporations getting handouts all the time. ***I hated the fact that so many states basically shut down their states rather than riding through the covid pandemic. I hated that the feds then passed out money like it was Reese's candy at Halloween. Typical govt program- throw tons of money at something without proper fraud control and make sure your donors get their share. Govt bails out too many companies, IMHO.

As far as into law, never. But you have zero idea. My father-in-law was 1/4 black. You know what was on his birth certificate? (They didn't use the Stretch calculation of race). He married a woman who was Italian. He fought in WW2, you know who had voting rights and who didn't? ***Yes, I know. Can we deal with how things are today and not relitigate rights and wrongs going back to our country's founding?

There is a former Coug RB who has two kids, great kids. Mom is white. You know what the moms greatest fear is? When the son goes out and drives the car. And he is a great driver. You know what I never had to fear? My daughters getting pulled over by the police. ***If your daughter looks like Beyonce then why wouldn't she have to worry about being profiled and pulled over by a racist asshole cop? And why shouldn't every single kid be taught by parents to obey the laws and to obey the instructions of an officer if they are pulled over?

Only the older generation cares about this. Trump supported rewarded Trump for going after Trump and saying he wasn't born in this country. Now it is Kamala and she didn't notify people enough that she as black...kinda pathetic. ***Of all the times you have left out words that change the meaning of a sentence, or otherwise mangled up the grammar, this italicized sentence takes the non-sensical cake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT