ADVERTISEMENT

Tastiest dog breed thread - poll coming

You might want to pay attention to video of the guy that took over command when Walz pussed out. Then look at how he is stealing valor to claim credit for things that are not true.

Finally, apparently the NYT has debunked the bone spurs comment, so.......I guess it just is another BIG LIE that keeps getting spread around like a dog's breakfast. Bone spurs, bleach injections, many fine people, feeding koi, etc.

Forgot to call you out on the "many fine people" thing, but it looks like you are acknowledging that as yet another Trump lie. Although I have asked the question numerous times, none of you Trumpers have explained who these "many fine people" were that came to a rally organized by and a permit issued to a self-described White Nationalist, and that was flooded with Neo-Nazis and KKK members. Tell how many "fine people" would stand shoulder to shoulder with these groups? Would you?

So you are arguing with me by confirming what I said? Nice work! :)
You know damn well what the senile old famous for his mis-speaking fart bag meant.

It's astounding that you would trivialize Trumps coup attempt.

Why do you hate democracy and America?

There was a link in that article to the NYT and it was stated that they had debunked the spurs claim. The link took me to the NYT, but I couldn't access the story (no NYT account) and that is why I specifically said "apparently".

I didn't say anything about Kerry. Old story, not relevant. And I don't recall anything ever being proven one way or the other about whether Kerry or the Swift Boat Vets that served with him were more truthful.
You linked a RedState article that called Kerry's Vietnam service "disgusting and self-serving". Yeah, it would be disgusting to serve your country and come under fire multiple times and kill the enemy. And if you read up on ALL the facts, the Swift Boat assholes were mostly not even there at those times. And so f-ing what if he got medals that were maybe undeserved because Kerry didn't get wounded bad enough. How many medals were given out after Grenada?

“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning

Name a disinfectant, any disinfectant, that is safe for IV administration and I’ll be happy to run a line for you.

Just because people were saying “bleach” specifically is irrelevant because there is no disinfectant that can be used intravenously that is any safer than bleach. Fixating on “bleach” is splitting hairs because what he said is insane and stupid no matter how you look at it.
Trump was citing a specific US Bio Tech company on the forefront of using UV lighting, delivered intravenously, utilizing nano bot technology designed to specifically attack a virus

Corporate media told you dolts “Trump said” Clorox bleach from Safeway and a syringe from Ace Hardware.

But the sad part is you continue to cling to it

Whether he was asking or questioning is completely irrelevant. It was a phenomenally stupid thing to say. Anyone other than a complete narcissist moron would have known to STFU and not even go there on camera even if they had such a mind blowingly idiotic thought.
Ever done a brainstorming session? You must have been an absolute joy to work with if you did.

Sometimes people have brain cramps and things come out of their mouth that shouldn't. Remember Hank Johnson (D-GA) asking a general if he was concerned that transferring additional troops to Guam might make the island tip over? LOLOLOL

Seems to me that what is phenomenally stupid is for MSM folks, politicians, and message board posters to keep saying things that have been proven wrong many times. Things like bleach injecting......

Trump was citing a specific US Bio Tech company on the forefront of using UV lighting, delivered intravenously, utilizing nano bot technology designed to specifically attack a virus

Corporate media told you dolts “Trump said” Clorox bleach from Safeway and a syringe from Ace Hardware.

But the sad part is you continue to cling to it
lol. Like hell he was. That was 4 years ago. What is the name of that company and where is this technology now. I hear that company has moved on to an anal probe that cures cancer. And terminal stupidity and gullibility.

Ever done a brainstorming session? You must have been an absolute joy to work with if you did.

Sometimes people have brain cramps and things come out of their mouth that shouldn't. Remember Hank Johnson (D-GA) asking a general if he was concerned that transferring additional troops to Guam might make the island tip over? LOLOLOL

Seems to me that what is phenomenally stupid is for MSM folks, politicians, and message board posters to keep saying things that have been proven wrong many times. Things like bleach injecting......
Sure. I do brainstorming events on National TV on topics I know nothing about while misunderstanding basic scientific and health principles because I am a narcissistic moron and self proclaimed genius by osmosis because I have a relative that has a PhD in some sciency stuff and I just say whatever comes to my mind whenever because I have the intellect and Self restraint of s toddler.

Let’s brainstorm a time travel machine here on this forum. Cause I think we could do this even though I failed 9th grade science and algebra.

Here is the actual quote where he immediately corrects himself. But kudos for confirming that you can’t help but shit your pants ala DooberCoug.

“If Trump wins, no, I’m not confident at all. I mean if Trump loses I’m not confident at all
There was a link in that article to the NYT and it was stated that they had debunked the spurs claim. The link took me to the NYT, but I couldn't access the story (no NYT account) and that is why I specifically said "apparently".

I didn't say anything about Kerry. Old story, not relevant. And I don't recall anything ever being proven one way or the other about whether Kerry or the Swift Boat Vets that served with him were more truthful.
Trump said it himself. That he had a medical deferment. It’s reported as fact, he loves lawsuits he could sue every publication to oblivion. You know why he hadn’t? Cuz he F’n said it himself and it’s fact. Good grief man.

And IDGAF about the Biden thing he’s gonna be in a home in a couple of months anyways who cares.

lol. Like hell he was. That was 4 years ago. What is the name of that company and where is this technology now. I hear that company has moved on to an anal probe that cures cancer. And terminal stupidity and gullibility.
That company…is called Trump Biotech. It’s just as reputable as Trump Steaks and Trump University! Bulletproof, just like Trumps ear!

Stretch...I do wonder why people try defend the stupid. The problem is that he thinks he is the smartest guy in the room. He isn't . He is actually pretty generic. But people have to defend him because of his narcissism and fragile ego.

The scrubbing of a Lysol or whatever the disinfectant he was thinking about, or a product like a disinfectant maybe that is easier for you to swallow, is called a antibiotic. That is what was needed to kill the germ inside the lungs.

As pimp points out, when 500k are dying, you don't want your leader looking over to the scientist brain storming especially when the science community thinks it is dumb.

It would like you and I flying to a Coug game in southern California and the pilot getting in the mike and stating "we have a gas smell coming into the cock pit. It will soon be in the main cabin. I am thinking about opening the doors at 35000 feet to let the smell go away. Would something like that work, maybe we should look into that.

And the funniest part of this discussion...he claims he was "only kidding". Which one is it.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillieThePimp
Sure. I do brainstorming events on National TV on topics I know nothing about while misunderstanding basic scientific and health principles because I am a narcissistic moron and self proclaimed genius by osmosis because I have a relative that has a PhD in some sciency stuff and I just say whatever comes to my mind whenever because I have the intellect and Self restraint of s toddler.

Let’s brainstorm a time travel machine here on this forum. Cause I think we could do this even though I failed 9th grade science and algebra.
The brainstorming and looking like something I would contemplate in 9th grade sure instills confidence in the biggest pandemic in our life time.

Speaking of brainstorming, Anyone remember this? That Harris guy is basically Trump.

Totally get it . What he should have done is have his daddy call in a favor and been deferred six tines for bone spurs . While those suckers are serving our country Forrest Trump is filing bk 6 times screwing his contractor and subs in the tune of 90 cents on the dollar. That means if they billed Trump 2 million, they got paid 200k. Meanwhile Corporal Bone Spurs keeps his buildings and the appreciation and income .

What ever happened to thank you for your service ? Lets see , the defenders of Jabba the Trump will shit on the troops who stormed Normandy because they didnt have kids and a family, and they had less to fight for, they crap on a guy in the reserve for 24 years then became a congressman , they crapped on a guy who was in the Hanoi Hilton for years and we like our heros not to be captured, we side with rioters who kicked the crap out of the police on Jan 6th... all to placate Agent Orange .

Yes I see how you just ooze red white and blue .

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Totally get it . What he should have done is have his daddy call in a favor and been deferred six tines for bone spurs . While those suckers are serving our country Forrest Trump is filing bk 6 times screwing his contractor and subs in the tune of 90 cents on the dollar. That means if they billed Trump 2 million, they got paid 200k. Meanwhile Corporal Bone Spurs keeps his buildings and the appreciation and income .

What ever happened to thank you for your service ? Lets see , the defenders of Jabba the Trump will shit on the troops who stormed Normandy because they didnt have kids and a family, and they had less to fight for, they crap on a guy in the reserve for 24 years then became a congressman , they crapped on a guy who was in the Hanoi Hilton for years and we like our heros not to be captured, we side with rioters who kicked the crap out of the police on Jan 6th... all to placate Agent Orange .

They don’t give a shit about servicemen or women or back the blue unless they are wearing red hats.

Any of you cultists check out his presser? LOL. What a tired old whiny POS.

An REMF pencil pushing desk driver and Cadet Bone Spurs talking about valor is goddamn rich.

Ok...what are the exact words he used in his public brainstorming when he claimed he was joking so we can be accurate?

Circling the drain. He may flee the country, he’s F’d If he loses and it doesn’t look like he’s winning right now.

He's definitely winning. You believe everything the media tells you? How many times have they lied? Countless. That's stupid to believe everything you hear on the news but you continue to do it, why?

All the limp dick leftists coming out of the wood work and teaming up on Stretch is pathetic. You guys are a bunch of pussies.

He's definitely winning. You believe everything the media tells you? How many times have they lied? Countless. That's stupid to believe everything you hear on the news but you continue to do it, why?

All the limp dick leftists coming out of the wood work and teaming up on Stretch is pathetic. You guys are a bunch of pussies.
Who are you calling limp dick leftists? I better not be one of them. My dick is certainly far from limp. And, it just so happens that I voted R for governor, US Rep and Lands Commissioner in the primary.

When Stretch posts shit from RedState.com as fact he is opening himself up to attacks from any sane human being.

I wandered into this thread accidentally after a week away. I thought the spam bots must have hit it.
Spam bots would have been better. This thread needs Kevorkian.

Circling the drain. He may flee the country, he’s F’d If he loses and it doesn’t look like he’s winning right now.
And when did he become white? The last 8 year’s he was orange and now all of a sudden he’s white. Is he scared, lose his spray? A lot of people want to know what’s going on. Someone should look into it.

And when did he become white? The last 8 year’s he was orange and now all of a sudden he’s white. Is he scared, lose his spray? A lot of people want to know what’s going on. Someone should look into it.

Trump is pretending to be white now?

He was whiter/paler than usual at the presser. I wonder why.
Spray gun wasn't working . Between Shady Vance and Corporal Bone Spurs they have wear more make up than Kamala . More hair dye as well .

Stolen valor indeed

You never forget those you went to war with.

A “leader” who abandons his unit prior to deployment to a war zone, and then later falsely claims that he was in war, all for political expediency, disgraces himself and dishonors the sacrifices of his unit and all who went before.

He’s definitely not. And if it makes me a pussy to not be part of this nonsense then I guess I’m a pussy. Fat chance you’d say that to my face though…

Stolen valor indeed

A “leader” who abandons his unit prior to deployment to a war zone, and then later falsely claims that he was in war, all for political expediency, disgraces himself and dishonors the sacrifices of his unit and all who went before.
Mmmkay…so where does this rank relative to bitching out with bone spurs and insulting war hero’s? Inquiring minds want to know.

Stolen valor indeed

The whole “abandoned his unit” thing is pretty clearly BS.
He filed as a candidate for office in February. That pretty clearly - and legally - meant that he wasn’t going to be soldiering anymore. His unit was notified in March - a month after he filed for office - that they’d be deployed within the next 2 years. Multiple men from his unit have said he’d been discussing retirement for a while before the deployment notice came in.
He retired in May. His unit was notified in July that they’d be deployed, and mobilized in October.
So…he’d clearly planned to hang it up before they were notified of an upcoming deployment, and he clearly retired before the actual order came. After serving for 24 years, by the way. Saying he abandoned his unit is a complete and oversimplified distortion of the facts…which is pretty typical of Trump and his cronies.

Vance doesn’t have a lot of room to criticize anyway. He did his 4 years as a REMF - he was a reporter and public affairs staff. 6 months of his time was in Iraq safely behind a typewriter. I know a dozen real veterans who wonder how he managed to get out of there in only 6 months, while they had multiple year-long deployments and some of them were stop-lossed. Interesting questions, I think.

Also interesting how he doesn’t seem to have an issue with his boss claiming bone spurs to avoid even getting into the national guard when others his age were being drafted. Not sure how you accept that but then point a finger at someone who did 24 years.

Lustin for Trump Coug.... oh Stretch can hold his own .

But a legit question, maybe you or Stretch can decipher what Trump was trying to say about banning the abortion pill. There was a flood or words, just had no idea what he was saying.

Also, is he starting to lose his fastball like Biden did? Comes on pretty quickly. He told a story about a helicopter going down, which wasnt true. He said Willie Brown said some bad things about Harris. That wasnt true either. He confused Willie Brown for Jerry Brown. And even if Willie Brown was on tbe plane what was he going ti say? She was horrible in bed?

Anyone who can unscramble what he said it woukd be appreciated

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT