ADVERTISEMENT

Tastiest dog breed thread - poll coming

why do they call him Tampon Tim?
Probably being a coach, DC and linebacker coach was too girly for MAGA .. Make American Go Ancient

We know how manly Forrest Trump and Sha D Vance are wearing their Mabelline make up and hair dye .

Last edited:
Probably being a coach, DC and linebacker cosch was too girly for MAGA .. Make American Go Ancient

We know how manly Forrest Trump and Sha D Vance are wearing their Mabelline make up and hair dye .
Of course you know it is not that at all, it is because he is just weird. He directed that Tampons needed to be provided in the BOYS restrooms in schools. What a ridiculous waste to school money. But I am sure the boys found many uses for an item intended for insertion into female vaginas.

And if you wish to compare and contrast manliness, Vance was in the service (Marines, I think) and was deployed to the middle East. Walz was in the National Guard, was company commander, and resigned and abandoned his unit when they received their orders to deploy overseas. A real tough guy.

Reactions: anon_1nb5kgc7kwlls
Of course you know it is not that at all, it is because he is just weird. He directed that Tampons needed to be provided in the BOYS restrooms in schools. What a ridiculous waste to school money. But I am sure the boys found many uses for an item intended for insertion into female vaginas.

And if you wish to compare and contrast manliness, Vance was in the service (Marines, I think) and was deployed to the middle East. Walz was in the National Guard, was company commander, and resigned and abandoned his unit when they received their orders to deploy overseas. A real tough guy.
He is weird. Anyone (ShaDee Vance) who thinks those young men who were most likely single, no kids, were able for the first time to vote, and stormed the beach at Normandy had and have less of a say in how our country should be run. They made the ultimate sacrifice for those who wanted to have a family. Sha Dee didn't learn a damn thing about serving our country.

And Stretch, that is a strange use of the tampons. Then again maybe that is what Agent Orange tried to do while groping the women at his pageants.

I went to high school, I have friends who went to high school, I have friends who have boys in high school and from what I remember it wasn't tampons I was hoping to use...and I will be the first to admit, in high school Little Ed, much less a tampon, never saw the action to which you infer.

Stretch Writes **I am simply saying that if you are going to divide people into little groups and reward them with money in various form instead of just treating everyone the same, then you should base it on science/genetics rather than something as arbitrary as looks.

Ed Says- Well, when they fill out the birth certificate they aren't at the hospital they aren't using science or genetics. And when people are treated unfairly because how they appear to look, people aren't using genetics. For Trump and his followers it was important to say a guy who was a Senator could not be a US citizen. You know pathetic that is and to reward him with our highest office and continue to defend him when he goes after Harris in that manner? I would think he would and could run on his accomplishments and what he plans to do in the future.

Stretch writes***I still have no clue what was intended with your comment, so we'll just drop it.
Ed writes- let me give you an example. Pretend for a moment I was the King County Cougar Club Prez. I wear Coug gear everywhere I go. Then pretend like I got a doctorate at Loyola of Chicago, and some people associated me with that school. But I wear Cougar gear, and all the Cougs know I am a Coug. Why every time someone mentions I got a doctorate at Loyola do I have to remind them I went to WSU. The black people you think she is trying to court now already know she is black.

Stretch writes. ***Yes, of course I know it, but that doesn't mean I like it or support it. I totally support Dr King's dream. I support everyone being treated the same. I vehemently support awarding things based on what is earned, not on DEI.

Ed writes-
people do support stuff by not asking for change. You plug your nose but do vote to allow Leo to get his money and all the people who scammed the gov of PPP money. And I do believe you like everyone to be treated the same, and you believe things should be earned. Not sure I am that far apart from you. But I do have to ask. How do you earn something if you can't participate or given a fair chance? Let's take a peek at NFL football. 70% of the players are black. For the previous five years I believe there was one black head coach. One. I think there is now three. Simple math you would expect a minimum of 8. How many assistant coaches are there? How many coordinators.
What did Josh McDaniel do in Denver to be given a shot in Vegas? The fact he drafted Tim Tebow?

Stretch writes. ***Why would you think I support such things? Has Uncle Leo ever been discussed here? I actually do not like those huge golden parachutes at all, getting giant piles of money regardless of actual job performance. Too many executive types are paid way more than the deserve. Too many manage for short term gain to maximize their personal income rather than for long term company growth and shareholder benefit.

Ed-because how you continually vote.

Stretch
-***I hated the fact that so many states basically shut down their states rather than riding through the covid pandemic. I hated that the feds then passed out money like it was Reese's candy at Halloween. Typical govt program- throw tons of money at something without proper fraud control and make sure your donors get their share. Govt bails out too many companies, IMHO.

Ed- we will have history to judge us on the pandemic. Just an interesting note, Norway closed down, Sweden did not. Sweden's GDP dropped more than Norway's. Not sure there was a very good solution.

Stretch-**Yes, I know. Can we deal with how things are today and not relitigate rights and wrongs going back to our country's founding?

Ed-we could if our leaders didn't make race an issue, then we could move forward.

Stretch- . ***If your daughter looks like Beyonce then why wouldn't she have to worry about being profiled and pulled over by a racist asshole cop? And why shouldn't every single kid be taught by parents to obey the laws and to obey the instructions of an officer if they are pulled over?

Ed- several thoughts....do you know that Beyonce is black? Are you saying she is? How do you know with out the genetic markers? I never said my daughter had her darker skin, did I?

You don't think ever parent drills in their kids heads hands where they can bee seen. You are under the impression this is strictly a "perp" issue. I can tell you my dealings with a cop tells me 90% are good, and the 10% bad ruin for everyone. I have heard of stories when young black kids get pulled over or harassed at the mall. And it only takes one cop to ruin it for everyone, as the other cops won't call him or her out.

Stretch ***Of all the times you have left out words that change the meaning of a sentence, or otherwise mangled up the grammar, this italicized sentence takes the non-sensical cake.

Ed- maybe this will make sense....Only the Older generation cares about whether or not Harris is biracial and why she doesn't announce she is black at every opportunity.

Trump supporters rewarded Trump for going after Obama and saying he wasn't born in this country. Now it is Kamala and she didn't notify people enough that she as black...kinda pathetic.

He is weird. Anyone (ShaDee Vance) who thinks those young men who were most likely single, no kids, were able for the first time to vote, and stormed the beach at Normandy had and have less of a say in how our country should be run. They made the ultimate sacrifice for those who wanted to have a family. Sha Dee didn't learn a damn thing about serving our country.

And Stretch, that is a strange use of the tampons. Then again maybe that is what Agent Orange tried to do while groping the women at his pageants.

I went to high school, I have friends who went to high school, I have friends who have boys in high school and from what I remember it wasn't tampons I was hoping to use...and I will be the first to admit, in high school Little Ed, much less a tampon, never saw the action to which you infer.
Wow, once again you have gone off in directions that leave me completely befoozled about what you are talking about. So let's try to simplify this to clear up the confusion.

1. Do you understand I was referring to Tim Walz as weird, throwing back the term at him that he tries to use on DJT and JDV?

2. What the Hell is Sha Dee supposed to refer to? Another on of Neon Deion's kids?

3. Normandy? Really? How the Hell did Normandy get into a topic dealing with a governor mandating that elementary schools needed to install Tampon machines in Boys bathrooms?

4. When you refer to a strange use of the Tampons, it sounds like you think it was Vance that pushed them, and not Walz. Are you confused who we are talking about? And for the record, I do agree that installing Tampons in Boys bathrooms is strange, if not downright stupidity. Given some of Walz's other positions and actions, I would lean more towards stupidity.

5. Last paragraph, it sounds like you are referring to having sex with a female, and using a condom rather than a Tampon. Did I get that right? If so, I will admit that I also did not have sex (meaning intercourse) in high school. I did fun things, but never went all the way back then. I don't consider that a bad thing, or anything to be embarrassed about. Pat ourselves on the back for not getting some chick preggers!

Reactions: anon_1nb5kgc7kwlls
A little fact-checking reads differently on the timing of Walz's resignation, but regardless it is not a good look. The campaign needs to address that. Crazy how shit can evade real scrutiny at the lower (congressional, state) levels, but you get on the big stage and every alleged wart gets exposed immediately.

Reactions: UberCougars

What I really wanna know is if Donald gets his bronzer from the same makeup company that JD gets his eyeliner from. #weird

A little fact-checking reads differently on the timing of Walz's resignation, but regardless it is not a good look. The campaign needs to address that. Crazy how shit can evade real scrutiny at the lower (congressional, state) levels, but you get on the big stage and every alleged wart gets exposed immediately.
Do they though? Considering captain bone spurs you think they really want to F with military service/bravery? Seems like they may wanna sit that one out.

Although the stretch’s and Justin’s of the world think that really is Trump on the Rambo flags so 🤷

Do they though? Considering captain bone spurs you think they really want to F with military service/bravery? Seems like they may wanna sit that one out.

Although the stretch’s and Justin’s of the world think that really is Trump on the Rambo flags so 🤷

You might want to pay attention to video of the guy that took over command when Walz pussed out. Then look at how he is stealing valor to claim credit for things that are not true.

Finally, apparently the NYT has debunked the bone spurs comment, so.......I guess it just is another BIG LIE that keeps getting spread around like a dog's breakfast. Bone spurs, bleach injections, many fine people, feeding koi, etc.

You might want to pay attention to video of the guy that took over command when Walz pussed out. Then look at how he is stealing valor to claim credit for things that are not true.

Finally, apparently the NYT has debunked the bone spurs comment, so.......I guess it just is another BIG LIE that keeps getting spread around like a dog's breakfast. Bone spurs, bleach injections, many fine people, feeding koi, etc.
I can't believe that you read and believe that shit. I quote your source:

"revealing and highlighting John Kerry's disgusting and self-serving war record."

So Kerry fought in combat and faced enemy fire in Vietnam. That was "disgusting"? The issue at hand was whether he was wounded badly enough to get 3 purple hearts or was heroic enough to get a Silver Star. There is no dispute that he was under fire multiple times and conducted himself bravely.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kerry_military_service_controversy

"The fact that Walz continues to claim he is a combat veteran"

And where and when did Walz claim to be a combat veteran? This is simply an outright lie.

Oh and show us where the NYT debunked the bone spur story. Not in this article.......

He literally said so himself. Verified by politofact. I don’t blame you for questioning what comes out of his mouth he said windmills cause cancer and that disinfectant inside the body might be a good idea for Covid you still won’t acknowledge that so par for the course.

Redstate.com you’ve got to be F’ing kidding me. God this country needs help.

Wow, once again you have gone off in directions that leave me completely befoozled about what you are talking about. So let's try to simplify this to clear up the confusion.

1. Do you understand I was referring to Tim Walz as weird, throwing back the term at him that he tries to use on DJT and JDV?

2. What the Hell is Sha Dee supposed to refer to? Another on of Neon Deion's kids?

3. Normandy? Really? How the Hell did Normandy get into a topic dealing with a governor mandating that elementary schools needed to install Tampon machines in Boys bathrooms?

4. When you refer to a strange use of the Tampons, it sounds like you think it was Vance that pushed them, and not Walz. Are you confused who we are talking about? And for the record, I do agree that installing Tampons in Boys bathrooms is strange, if not downright stupidity. Given some of Walz's other positions and actions, I would lean more towards stupidity.

5. Last paragraph, it sounds like you are referring to having sex with a female, and using a condom rather than a Tampon. Did I get that right? If so, I will admit that I also did not have sex (meaning intercourse) in high school. I did fun things, but never went all the way back then. I don't consider that a bad thing, or anything to be embarrassed about. Pat ourselves on the back for not getting some chick preggers!
1. Do you understand I was referring to Tim Walz as weird, throwing back the term at him that he tries to use on DJT and JDV?- Yes I think that shoe fits like trying to fit Dolly Parton in a 34 C cup. he has weird positions. I get you probably think his abortion stance is weird, but 65% of the people in the US are weird. I imagine you find he being a gun owner but wants make sense gun law is weird. Over 70% of the country is weird. Feeding kids who weren't aborted but need food is weird.

2. What the Hell is Sha Dee supposed to refer to? Another on of Neon Deion's kids? Shady meaning he is shady, believes Trump is compared to the worst man in the history of the modern world then becomes his running mate. That is SHADY

3. Talking about JD Vance who believes people with kids have more rights to vote and kid-less people have less incentive to do what is right in this country. I would suspect the people who stormed the beach in 44 would agree with that.

4. I think putting tampons in a men's bathroom is way down on the things to worry about.

5) You talked about guys wanting to put tampons inside a woman. I think hormonal boys would prefer to use Mr Happy, whether there is a condom or not.

Redstate.com you’ve got to be F’ing kidding me. God this country needs help.
The saddest thing about Stretch is his railing against the so-called “MSM” while he digests and regurgitates utter garbage from FOX, RedState.com and god knows what else. No question that Stretch fails to see the irony.

Stretch even once linked to an article on a loony tunes paid subscription website in case one had any doubts as to how far he has been sucked in to the extreme rightwing propaganda vortex,

Civil War?

Yikes!

I just saw Biden say, If Trump wins, Biden has no faith Democrats will peacefully transition to the new administration.

Democrat Rep. Jamie Raskin earlier this year said Congress will stop Trump on January 6, 2025 and create “civil war conditions.”

1. Do you understand I was referring to Tim Walz as weird, throwing back the term at him that he tries to use on DJT and JDV?- Yes I think that shoe fits like trying to fit Dolly Parton in a 34 C cup. he has weird positions. I get you probably think his abortion stance is weird, but 65% of the people in the US are weird. I imagine you find he being a gun owner but wants make sense gun law is weird. Over 70% of the country is weird. Feeding kids who weren't aborted but need food is weird.

2. What the Hell is Sha Dee supposed to refer to? Another on of Neon Deion's kids? Shady meaning he is shady, believes Trump is compared to the worst man in the history of the modern world then becomes his running mate. That is SHADY

3. Talking about JD Vance who believes people with kids have more rights to vote and kid-less people have less incentive to do what is right in this country. I would suspect the people who stormed the beach in 44 would agree with that.

4. I think putting tampons in a men's bathroom is way down on the things to worry about.

5) You talked about guys wanting to put tampons inside a woman. I think hormonal boys would prefer to use Mr Happy, whether there is a condom or not.
Vance is one of those people that has no identity or principles of their own and gloms onto the ideology of whomever’s orbit he falls into. We know this by his radical changes in ideology. He is not unusual for an Ivy Leaguer - came from a lower class but obviously very bright academically - the kind of person that gets molded into an elitist by the Ivies to work in finance or politics. And in his case molded and owned further by truly terrible people - billionaire elitists like Peter Thiel and Elon Musk.

Read or listened to something earlier today where they were discussing how the Trump movement had evolved from the Tea Party mentality ( a movement that was heavily funded by the likes of the Koch brothers no less) which was in large part supposedly a reactionary movement against the elitism of the Republican Party. Cough cough.

So you have a reactionary movement against elitists like the Bushes funded by billionaire eitists (Koch brothers) that ultimately results in an elitist billionaire from Manhattan as a demigod president whose economic policy was shaped by Goldman Sachs eitists ( Gary Cohn, Steve Mnuchin) to benefit wealthy elitists. And now we have Vance who is owned lock stock and barrel by tech billionaire elitists. I could go on. But oh what a world we live in.

Civil War?

Yikes!

I just saw Biden say, If Trump wins, Biden has no faith Democrats will peacefully transition to the new administration.

Democrat Rep. Jamie Raskin earlier this year said Congress will stop Trump on January 6, 2025 and create “civil war conditions.”
That’s not at all what Biden said. As dumb as you are how is it possible that you remember to drop your pants before you take a shit?

Civil War?

Yikes!

wait you told me Biden was dead or close to dead . You also claimed we put into law to go into Iran . Just dont seem very knowledgeable.

Vance is one of those people that has no identity or principles of their own and gloms onto the ideology of whomever’s orbit he falls into. We know this by his radical changes in ideology. He is not unusual for an Ivy Leaguer - came from a lower class but obviously very bright academically - the kind of person that gets molded into an elitist by the Ivies to work in finance or politics. And in his case molded and owned further by truly terrible people - billionaire elitists like Peter Thiel and Elon Musk.

Read or listened to something earlier today where they were discussing how the Trump movement had evolved from the Tea Party mentality ( a movement that was heavily funded by the likes of the Koch brothers no less) which was in large part supposedly a reactionary movement against the elitism of the Republican Party. Cough cough.

So you have a reactionary movement against elitists like the Bushes funded by billionaire eitists (Koch brothers) that ultimately results in an elitist billionaire from Manhattan as a demigod president whose economic policy was shaped by Goldman Sachs eitists ( Gary Cohn, Steve Mnuchin) to benefit wealthy elitists. And now we have Vance who is owned lock stock and barrel by tech billionaire elitists. I could go on. But oh what a world we live in.
Well Pimp... first, most Trumpers and Repubkicants don't get why the Tea Party was formed. It wasnt because they believed in fiscal responsibility.

As for the wealthy, tge thing about dealing with them is they are transparent. They dont have conspiracy theories. They are very up front . We just want low taxes and no regulation, and when they screw up they want to socialize the losses.

I am here in South Carolina right now. One of the poorest and most uneducated states in the country.

Rich people vote their self interests. Poor people bote a dream and rich peoples interest . Truly interesting . I wpuld yhink ghey woild vote for better education and better health care. Why they vote to cut the 1% taxes is beyond me .

That’s not at all what Biden said. As dumb as you are how is it possible that you remember to drop your pants before you take a shit?
That is pretty much EXACTLY what Biden said. He was asked if he was confident there would be a peaceful transfer of power after the 2024 election. He replied "If Trump wins, no!". Then after a short pause he tried to correct himself as he realized he meant "If Trump loses, no".

So it was just another example of the brain issues Biden has, but isn't it ironic how when the right takes something out of context, or twists it around, that you guys are so quick to try to correct the record, but going the other way everyone tells lies over and over with impunity?

wait you told me Biden was dead or close to dead . You also claimed we put into law to go into Iran . Just dont seem very knowledgeable.
Today was the first time I’ve seen RealBiden since the coup.

I suppose it could have been fake but I don’t think so. Don’t know, don’t care.

I’d post it here but you’ve already seen it. If not, gotta be everywhere by now.

Just thought you’d be interested, that’s all!

No outrage, couldn’t be happier!

( Thanks for caring!😎)

He literally said so himself. Verified by politofact. I don’t blame you for questioning what comes out of his mouth he said windmills cause cancer and that disinfectant inside the body might be a good idea for Covid you still won’t acknowledge that so par for the course.
It is sad that you do not understand the difference between asking a question and making a statement. Or that you really do but are comfortable continuing to lie about what was actually said and what the meaning was.

One more time for you, just in case it finally sinks in for you this time. Politifact (correctly spelled, BTW):

That is pretty much EXACTLY what Biden said. He was asked if he was confident there would be a peaceful transfer of power after the 2024 election. He replied "If Trump wins, no!". Then after a short pause he tried to correct himself as he realized he meant "If Trump loses, no".

So it was just another example of the brain issues Biden has, but isn't it ironic how when the right takes something out of context, or twists it around, that you guys are so quick to try to correct the record, but going the other way everyone tells lies over and over with impunity?
Here is the actual quote where he immediately corrects himself. But kudos for confirming that you can’t help but shit your pants ala DooberCoug.

“If Trump wins, no, I’m not confident at all. I mean if Trump loses I’m not confident at all,”

Post your address and I’ll Amazon you a pack:

Last edited:
It is sad that you do not understand the difference between asking a question and making a statement. Or that you really do but are comfortable continuing to lie about what was actually said and what the meaning was.

One more time for you, just in case it finally sinks in for you this time. Politifact (correctly spelled, BTW):

Oh ffs, you’re going to go back there? After I correctly pointed out what Trump said about his own little feet and his medical deferment? How old are you man, you act like a teenage girl FFS.

Crazy but, if Biden doesn’t transition( for whatever scenario) things proceed exactly as they are, right?

Biden doing Biden things while issuing occasional written press releases, Jill runnng around doing photo ops and looking hurried seen occasionally walking from a distance with TallBiden. “Where’s Hunter” new chapters will be methodically released for the pundits, influencers and CorpMedia like raw 🥩

… and Trump will be left to fight it out in Court against Hillary and her attorney, Marc Elias while Obama runs TheStaff remotely, on TheBeach

That’s about how I see things playing out.

But hey, I’ve been wrong before.

I was mentally pronouncing it Shah-Dee, not Shay-Dee, or I might have gotten the reference.

Confusing writing I guess. I never meant that guys would want to put the Tampons in a girl, just referring to the reality that guys had no use for that product that was intended to go in a girl's vag. My bad, I guess. But, hey-some guys like to shove cigars up into interns, so who knows what inventive, fun games some 4th grader might come up with.

Yes, Tampons is way down the list of things to worry about, but doing shit like this is certainly illuminating about how far left Walz is, along with gender mutilation, etc.

I think we all here are aware of how poll questions can be phrased to influence responders to collectively end up with a desired result. I think that is what has happened with the %'s you throw out there WRT abortion and guns. Without knowing the details about the survey you may be referring to, those two numbers have no more validity than something Mik might throw out there. (Sorry Mik!)

“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning

Name a disinfectant, any disinfectant, that is safe for IV administration and I’ll be happy to run a line for you.

Just because people were saying “bleach” specifically is irrelevant because there is no disinfectant that can be used intravenously that is any safer than bleach. Fixating on “bleach” is splitting hairs because what he said is insane and stupid no matter how you look at it.

Oh ffs, you’re going to go back there? After I correctly pointed out what Trump said about his own little feet and his medical deferment? How old are you man, you act like a teenage girl FFS.
Apparently you are still in kindergarden from the way you keep reverting to your favored disinformation.

Crazy but, if Biden doesn’t transition( for whatever scenario) things proceed exactly as they are, right?

Biden doing Biden things while issuing occasional written press releases, Jill runnng around doing photo ops and looking hurried seen occasionally walking from a distance with TallBiden. “Where’s Hunter” new chapters will be methodically released for the pundits, influencers and CorpMedia like raw 🥩

… and Trump will be left to fight it out in Court against Hillary and her attorney, Marc Elias while Obama runs TheStaff remotely, on TheBeach

That’s about how I see things playing out.

But hey, I’ve been wrong before.
Your intellectual dishonesty and pants-shitting stupidity is noted. I extend the offer of a free pack of depends to you as well as Stretch. Just post your address here and it’s yours. What size do you wear?

Act now and I’ll throw in a free box of extra absorbent tampons.

90 correctly repeats exactly what Trump said about disinfectants in the body and windmills. And you call him a liar. And dredge up a Biden exaggeration from 4 years ago. Of course your buddy Trump has NEVER lied or exaggerated EVER.

90 said: he said windmills cause cancer and that disinfectant inside the body might be a good idea for Covid

How about you go back and explain John Kerry's "disgusting" service in Vietnam?

“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning

Name a disinfectant, any disinfectant, that is safe for IV administration and I’ll be happy to run a line for you.

Just because people were saying “bleach” specifically is irrelevant because there is no disinfectant that can be used intravenously that is any safer than bleach. Fixating on “bleach” is splitting hairs because what he said is insane and stupid no matter how you look at it.
That is EXACTLY why I referenced the difference between a question and a statement. He was clearly asking if there was a way to use things (light and disinfectant) on humans that were effective at killing the virus on inanimate surfaces.

Since this has been pointed out and verified here, multiple times, I have to wonder if the folks that keep using that claim are either deliberately lying or simply unable to process the reality of the context of Trump's remarks. Given that it should NOT be that difficult, I am starting to lean heavily to deliberate lying.

Your intellectual dishonesty and pants-shitting stupidity is noted. I extend the offer of a free pack of depends to you as well as Stretch. Just post your address here and it’s yours. What size do you wear?

Since I am 6'8" tall and a ripped 280#, please include a roll of Super Magnum condoms with the XXL Depends. Thank you.

I can't believe that you read and believe that shit. I quote your source:

"revealing and highlighting John Kerry's disgusting and self-serving war record."

So Kerry fought in combat and faced enemy fire in Vietnam. That was "disgusting"? The issue at hand was whether he was wounded badly enough to get 3 purple hearts or was heroic enough to get a Silver Star. There is no dispute that he was under fire multiple times and conducted himself bravely.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kerry_military_service_controversy

"The fact that Walz continues to claim he is a combat veteran"
And where and when did Walz claim to be a combat veteran? This is simply an outright lie.

Oh and show us where the NYT debunked the bone spur story. Not in this article.......

There was a link in that article to the NYT and it was stated that they had debunked the spurs claim. The link took me to the NYT, but I couldn't access the story (no NYT account) and that is why I specifically said "apparently".

I didn't say anything about Kerry. Old story, not relevant. And I don't recall anything ever being proven one way or the other about whether Kerry or the Swift Boat Vets that served with him were more truthful.

Here is the actual quote where he immediately corrects himself. But kudos for confirming that you can’t help but shit your pants ala DooberCoug.

“If Trump wins, no, I’m not confident at all. I mean if Trump loses I’m not confident at all,”

Post your address and I’ll Amazon you a pack:

So you are arguing with me by confirming what I said? Nice work! :)

That is EXACTLY why I referenced the difference between a question and a statement. He was clearly asking if there was a way to use things (light and disinfectant) on humans that were effective at killing the virus on inanimate surfaces.

Since this has been pointed out and verified here, multiple times, I have to wonder if the folks that keep using that claim are either deliberately lying or simply unable to process the reality of the context of Trump's remarks. Given that it should NOT be that difficult, I am starting to lean heavily to deliberate lying.
Whether he was asking or questioning is completely irrelevant. It was a phenomenally stupid thing to say. Anyone other than a complete narcissist moron would have known to STFU and not even go there on camera even if they had such a mind blowingly idiotic thought.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG

Campaign giving them out as props?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT