ADVERTISEMENT

Tastiest dog breed thread - poll coming

You are doing us a service by giving a glimpse into what the conspiratorial right (who, unfortunately vote) are constantly consuming. Really! It's enlightening to learn.

Saves me alot of time in even feeling the need to see what is driving their idealogy. Thank you for your service. Taihtsat

"Conspiracy theories" come true all the time.

That's a weird test. What if I like everything about her?

You can like everything about Trump and I assume you do. What exactly does finding a significant or meaningful fault prove.

I suppose I wish she looked like she did 10 years ago. Happy? Taihtsat

So shes perfect to you? Nobody is perfect. Thats just your allegiance to your idealogy overruling rationality. Sad

So shes perfect to you? Nobody is perfect. Thats just your allegiance to your idealogy overruling rationality. Sad
Well she's probs not perfect. But yes, her ideology aligns more with mine. That's how I make decisions in voting.

Is this a surprising concept to you that people (including you) do so?

Reactions: Coug1990
Just saw where JD says a new car now costs $50k per year. I’m telling my wife we’re getting that Lambo I’ve always wanted. Everyone else is getting one, it seems.

But seriously, how can a guy that can’t adapt to a change in the political landscape take on the challenges of the world? What’s he going to do if China invades Taiwan? Raise tariffs or whine he wants things go back to the way they were 3 weeks ago. Old people get stuck in their ways, I guess.

Saw a thing by John Stewart of rallies before and after the change. Word for word except subbing Kamala for Joe. Great remix.

Reactions: Coug1990 and Coug90
Well she's probs not perfect. But yes, her ideology aligns more with mine. That's how I make decisions in voting.

Is this a surprising concept to you that people (including you) do so?

So, you don't like everything about her? What is it you don't like about her?

- *12 M views

- *not* a Bigfoot video

- no mention on CNN
I’ll keep you up to date on Bigfoot sightings. You keep us up to date on political conspiracy theories. Not enough time in the day for both, we should divide and conquer.

So, you don't like everything about her? What is it you don't like about her?
Its too early. Maybe she'll pander more than I'd like or she won't be as bold as I'd like.

I already said that I wish she looked like she did 10 yrs ago, what more do you want.

Thing is, it's super easy to find things I don't like about your cult leader. Taihtsat

I’ll keep you up to date on Bigfoot sightings. You keep us up to date on political conspiracy theories. Not enough time in the day for both, we should divide and conquer.
41,000,000 views in a day.

All but 1 of the viewers asking, “So why won’t Biden let Elon fly the Rockets all of a sudden?”

The 500 viewers on CNN are still waiting for editors to authorize the release of a version of this information. (check your email)

All but 1 of the viewers asking, “So why won’t Biden let Elon fly the Rockets all of a sudden?”
There’s YouTubers who get 40 million views for lighting their farts on fire. All this proves is there’s a lot of people who can’t divert their eyes from meaningless shit. But you already knew that…

I can answer that for you . You said he was dead two weeks ago, "Where is Joe"...so of course he cant sign off on it ...

Guess what ... in four years if she does try to turn us into a communist country we can vote her out. If Trump gets in and turns the US into his dictatorship , you think we will be able to vote him out?

But I am all ears Uber. At your local JC you attended did they teach Econ 101 ... supply and demand.

Maybe you can explain ro me Trumps policy to make housing more affordable? The dude literally made his money on increasing value and prices on real estate . But you make a compelling argument of Trumps policies to get inflation down I will vote third party...

Guess what ... in four years if she does try to turn us into a communist country we can vote her out. If Trump gets in and turns the US into his dictatorship , you think we will be able to vote him out?

But I am all ears Uber. At your local JC you attended did they teach Econ 101 ... supply and demand.

Maybe you can explain ro me Trumps policy to make housing more affordable? The dude literally made his money on increasing value and prices on real estate . But you make a compelling argument of Trumps policies to get inflation down I will vote third party...
You keep making references about Trump never leaving office, which is ridiculous. With the checks and balances in our system there is no way that happens. Sadly, if you truly believe that it would (better odds playing PowerBall than that actually happening), then I am afraid there must be some sort of hereditary insanity taking hold of you. I hope that isn't happening and you are just saying such things for effect, to stir the pot a little bit.

You keep making references about Trump never leaving office, which is ridiculous. With the checks and balances in our system there is no way that happens. Sadly, if you truly believe that it would (better odds playing PowerBall than that actually happening), then I am afraid there must be some sort of hereditary insanity taking hold of you. I hope that isn't happening and you are just saying such things for effect, to stir the pot a little bit.
Then I have some heredity flaw. He tried to overturn the 2020 election by claiming fraud. His AG, Secretary of State in GA , his own cyber guy told them their was no elector fraud.

He went through 61 courts, they all told him he doesn't have a case. His own attorney would not bring up actual claims of fraud in the courts, but would say "I read about them" with no proof. Even the cyber ninja's told him no election fraud. Ivanka told him there was no fraud. Yet because of that pussy's fragile ego and couldn't handle losing, he puts all elections in doubt and if he doesn't win, it is fraud.

Ted Cruz wins Iowa he claimed fraud. When he felt 2020 slipping away in August of 2020 he started planting the seeds that there will be fraud. The problem in 2020 guys like Pat Cippolone and Erik Hershman would not allow him to do what he wanted to do.

So he and Stone and others came up with the "fake electors" scheme and it only took one person to make that work and it was Pence.

He has already started planting the seeds of this election. But you know what is different. In GA, there is an election board and they have the ability to toss out votes. How do you think that will play out when they are all Republicans.

What checks and balances? The supreme court just gave Biden or whoever is in power ultimate power. You cant question the Presidents motives, he is immune. In Florida, you had a Trump judge throw out the easiest case to adjudicate. Even the most conservative judges said that ruling is the most egregious. If Trump loses that case will come back and he will be convicted in Florida.

With plan 2025 BC, you get rid of all the civil workers and put in Trump loyalist. In the FBI you purge and get all Trump loyalist. In the military you pack it with Trump loyalist, what makes you think he is leaving in 2028?

Then I have some heredity flaw. He tried to overturn the 2020 election by claiming fraud. His AG, Secretary of State in GA , his own cyber guy told them their was no elector fraud.

He went through 61 courts, they all told him he doesn't have a case. His own attorney would not bring up actual claims of fraud in the courts, but would say "I read about them" with no proof. Even the cyber ninja's told him no election fraud. Ivanka told him there was no fraud. Yet because of that pussy's fragile ego and couldn't handle losing, he puts all elections in doubt and if he doesn't win, it is fraud.

Ted Cruz wins Iowa he claimed fraud. When he felt 2020 slipping away in August of 2020 he started planting the seeds that there will be fraud. The problem in 2020 guys like Pat Cippolone and Erik Hershman would not allow him to do what he wanted to do.

So he and Stone and others came up with the "fake electors" scheme and it only took one person to make that work and it was Pence.

He has already started planting the seeds of this election. But you know what is different. In GA, there is an election board and they have the ability to toss out votes. How do you think that will play out when they are all Republicans.

What checks and balances? The supreme court just gave Biden or whoever is in power ultimate power. You cant question the Presidents motives, he is immune. In Florida, you had a Trump judge throw out the easiest case to adjudicate. Even the most conservative judges said that ruling is the most egregious. If Trump loses that case will come back and he will be convicted in Florida.

With plan 2025 BC, you get rid of all the civil workers and put in Trump loyalist. In the FBI you purge and get all Trump loyalist. In the military you pack it with Trump loyalist, what makes you think he is leaving in 2028?
Everything you listed about 2020 has exactly zero bearing on 2028. The clear difference is that in 2020 he was allowed another term as the president, and assuming he wins in 2024 he will NOT be allowed another term in 2028. He knows that, you know that, everyone knows that. And most importantly, the Supreme Court knows that the US Constitution does NOT allow him a 3rd term. And hopefully Trump does put some better folks in the high ranking positions in the military (ones that will focus on the core mission of killing people and breaking stuff, not on climate change and DEI), but even if he does every one of those officers will have sworn an oath to United States and the Constitution, to serve and protect them, NOT to serve and protect Donald Trump. and THAT is why I think he will be leaving in January of 2029.

You see, there is a huge difference between the two political parties, between liberals and conservatives. R/Cons want to do the right thing, for the law to be followed, and we will not support Trump in such a move. On the other hand, the D/Libs will do ANYTHING that they think will get them more power or keep them in power. Example #1- Throwing Joe Biden overboard and elevating Kamalalala to the top of the ticket after Joe got almost every single vote in the primary.

My prediction is that when all is said and done that every one of the 5 big legal cases against Trump will be tossed out. And of course it will never happen, but Judge Marchan himself should be serving time behind bars.

Everything you listed about 2020 has exactly zero bearing on 2028. The clear difference is that in 2020 he was allowed another term as the president, and assuming he wins in 2024 he will NOT be allowed another term in 2028. He knows that, you know that, everyone knows that. And most importantly, the Supreme Court knows that the US Constitution does NOT allow him a 3rd term.
Have to agree with you here. Given the various 2/3 (Congressional) and 3/4 (States) approval requirement, there is basically no chance that the 22nd Amendment would/could be modified to allow additional presidential terms.

Have to agree with you here. Given the various 2/3 (Congressional) and 3/4 (States) approval requirement, there is basically no chance that the 22nd Amendment would/could be modified to allow additional presidential terms.

The supremes will do what ever they want to do on this. R pres= king. D pres equals supremes will decide anything he does is crime because… reasons and not official.

The supremes will do what ever they want to do on this. R pres= king. D pres equals supremes will decide anything he does is crime because… reasons and not official.
Did you read my link on the procedure for modifying/repealing a Constitutional Amendment? This has precisely -0- to do with the Supreme Court and would not under any circumstances. The Supreme Court may suck but they would never get involved in something like this. Let's not sink to the level of the Trumpers and throw out wild and factless suppositions.

Speaking of links, I really enjoyed my other link above where Kamala and Walz are just sitting in a cafe BS'ing about each other's past. No mention of Trump, Vance, or really much political at all. Just a couple of Americans talking about our country and our future. Could you even imagine Trump/Vance having a similar conversation?

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the court and their rulings. Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, and Barrett have all sided with the liberal wing of the court on rulings over the past few years. And they have ruled against Trump. Don't forget that Roberts has also ruled against conservative cases over the years, the most memorable one being the (not so) Affordable Care Act. That side of the aisle has been much more likely to join forces with the libs than the other way around, so assuming that they would go along with Trump pulling some shit to remain in power is simply asinine. They all understand that 2 terms only means exactly that-two terms only. And it is easy to count-one term 2017-2021 and one more term from 2025-2029 equals 2 terms.

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the court and their rulings. Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, and Barrett have all sided with the liberal wing of the court on rulings over the past few years. And they have ruled against Trump. Don't forget that Roberts has also ruled against conservative cases over the years, the most memorable one being the (not so) Affordable Care Act. That side of the aisle has been much more likely to join forces with the libs than the other way around, so assuming that they would go along with Trump pulling some shit to remain in power is simply asinine. They all understand that 2 terms only means exactly that-two terms only. And it is easy to count-one term 2017-2021 and one more term from 2025-2029 equals 2 terms.
There’s also the very reasonable possibility that he may not live that long anyway. He’ll be 82 in 2028. His wealth and privilege give him better than average odds of making it past that, but it’s no guarantee. And, his diet won’t do him any favors.

The 22nd ammendment only says one cannot be ELECTED more than twice.

The concern is refusing to leave and serving beyond a 2nd term with no court or legislature with the backbone to do anything about it.

Now, I'm skeptical as well about that actually happening. But I think he would absolutely want to do that (at least I wouldn't put it past him) since he already attempted to thwart a fair and legitimate election. Taihtsat

The 22nd ammendment only says one cannot be ELECTED more than twice.

The concern is refusing to leave and serving beyond a 2nd term with no court or legislature with the backbone to do anything about it.

Now, I'm skeptical as well about that actually happening. But I think he would absolutely want to do that (at least I wouldn't put it past him) since he already attempted to thwart a fair and legitimate election. Taihtsat
Eh…I think at this point his campaign is failing so badly that he may flee the country. He loses he spends the rest of his days in prison, and that’s looking increasingly likely. 50/50 he even makes it to Nov.

Eh…I think at this point his campaign is failing so badly that he may flee the country. He loses he spends the rest of his days in prison, and that’s looking increasingly likely. 50/50 he even makes it to Nov.

Don't know where your getting your brainwashing from this time. His rallies are again 10x bigger than Kamala. Actually Kamala has to have a concert at her rallies to get people to show up (for the concert not for her) its all fake and dumb and you fall for it. Sad!

And 2020 was not a fair election, but you boomers get your news from the antiquated media that all have the same talking points handed to them. NPC behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: Coug90
Is this going to be the official monkeypox/mandated lockdown/mail in ballots only thread or will there be a designated line item on the main board?

Let’s be safe out there and maintain six foot distancing on your anal sex contact. And get vaxxed. Again.

Is this going to be the official monkeypox/mandated lockdown/mail in ballots only thread or will there be a designated line item on the main board?

Let’s be safe out there and maintain six foot distancing on your anal sex contact. And get vaxxed. Again.
Nope... it is I dont have my head buried in the sand thread.

One, the guy mentioned he would like to do away with the constitution.

Two , already tried to overthrow an election

Three he is already trying to sow the seeds of doubt in this one .

Four, he didnt have the VP in place last time to do what needed to be done to over throw an election.

Five, he has in place to get rid of civil workers and FBI and install loyalists.Project 2025.

Six, there is already a segment of society that said they are ok with cheating to stay in power.

Seven, if republicans take house and senate in two years they can get rid of the 2/3 rule and govern by simple majority and allow Trump a third term by amending the the two term rule.

Eight, there are already two states that have formed Republican bodies that review election results and in practice can get rid of votes .

Nine, folks like people on this board have accepted trump for who he is. And that everyone is out to get him. He has normalized third grade behavior.

Ten, you think Hitler in early 30's had the power and the ok to gas 6 million Jews? You believe that was his platform? I often wondered how one man attains that power without normal people standing up to him along the way. We now see it here.

And we are seeing how autocrats gain power and stay in power.... and in the future you may.be sick of his behavior and the only way to possibly change it is if he dies.

As to the response to covid, you always point to Sweden . Sweden's GDP dropped more than masked up and locked down Norway .

People were avoiding contact so they and people around them wouldn't get sick and die.

Do you believe the number of deaths would have been the same if they did nothing as you propose?

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Don't know where your getting your brainwashing from this time. His rallies are again 10x bigger than Kamala. Actually Kamala has to have a concert at her rallies to get people to show up (for the concert not for her) its all fake and dumb and you fall for it. Sad!

And 2020 was not a fair election, but you boomers get your news from the antiquated media that all have the same talking points handed to them. NPC behavior.
Why did a Republican who voted for Trump in Georgia say there was no fraud in Georgia?

Same in Arizona and Pennsylvania, and Trump had an independent party (not cyber ninjas) verify he lost.

Why did his own AG and his own cyber guy tell him there was no fraud ?

Why did his own daughter in a deposition say she believed Barr and Krebs there was no fraud?

Why in depositions did three of his staff workers claim they heard him say "i cant believe i lost to that f in Joe Biden?

Why did Guiliani go into court and never say there was fraud and never had proof there was fraud.

Why did he lose 61 court cases .

What is the percentage if he loses again that he claims fraud ? 100%?

So if he loses ... and I am not sure he will....but if he does where will be the fraud this time.

I will say I pretty certain Harris will have more votes than Trump, just not sure it will be in the right states .

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT