ADVERTISEMENT

The "Bo obbsey Twins" saga continues....

SCglory

Hall Of Fame
Dec 19, 2003
The always "in the bag" Cutty Sark goes to Atlanta to stop Genius Ryan from being sacked. Short clip of Kiff and Sark meeting about it....

Would have enjoyed hearing the conversation between Sark and Saban that led to this exit.

Maybe it was just "You're fired!".

Would have enjoyed hearing the conversation between Sark and Saban that led to this exit.

Maybe it was just "You're fired!".

It really was a no brainer for Sark to leave. He gets to coach the NFL MVP and a very talented offense. Working for Quinn has to be so much more enjoyable than working for Saban,

It is not as if Saban has been loyal throughout his career.

I wonder if things are going to start unraveling for Saban. In most business environments when top executives leave one after another because the CEO is just an asshole, that's not good for the long term health of the organization. Sabans always been a dick, but this is not a good look, even if it's just Kiffn and Sark.

Belichek is a similar type of character, but it seems his staff actually enjoys working with him.

I wonder if things are going to start unraveling for Saban. In most business environments when top executives leave one after another because the CEO is just an asshole, that's not good for the long term health of the organization. Sabans always been a dick, but this is not a good look, even if it's just Kiffn and Sark.

Belichek is a similar type of character, but it seems his staff actually enjoys working with him.
Remember Patton's words about his men? "I don't care if they like me, I just want them to fight for me!" And they did. Saban is #1 until someone else comes even close....silly to argue otherwise

Saban might be an ass to work for but he gave Sark a second chance when I don't know there were a lot of other takers. It's understandable Sark would take the OC job with the Falcons but it was Sark who did a great job running his career into the ditch all on his own not too long ago. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a second chance and I hope for his and his families sake he is able to remain sober but it was Saban who hired him. Ultimately it's on Sark's shoulders but I would assume he appreciates Saban giving him a second chance and moving on is just part of the business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT