ADVERTISEMENT

The exodus has begun

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
Our top rated recruit, Trae Davis, just decommitted, and OL Konner Gomness & Ma'ake Fifita are forgoing their final years of eligibility from their covid waivers.

Here we go.....

Well, Gomness is a turnstile so as a center we can't get any worse. That being said, its telling that there is nobody on the roster that has challenged for his spot.

Well, Gomness is a turnstile so as a center we can't get any worse. That being said, its telling that there is nobody on the roster that has challenged for his spot.
Yeah, it can always get worse. I remember an OT everyone criticized for years (3 or 4 year starter). He wasn't very good, but for whatever reason we couldn't find a better option.

This could get really ugly pretty quickly. A need to roll with the many punches sure to come.

Yeah, it can always get worse. I remember an OT everyone criticized for years (3 or 4 year starter). He wasn't very good, but for whatever reason we couldn't find a better option.

This could get really ugly pretty quickly. A need to roll with the many punches sure to come.
The ugliest stretch should be after the AC and before the portal window closes. Announcing guys that will be honored on senior day isn't a surprise.

It can always get worse. Always.

I think Kylany is the heir apparent at center. He's had a little time this season.

OL Konner Gomness & Ma'ake Fifita are forgoing their final years of eligibility from their covid waivers.

Maybe they've gotten some good feedback from scouts (plus the combined USFL/XFL will likely pay around 5k per week if last season was any indication)?

Nobody on our OL is a turnstile. A real turnstile makes people pass through one at a time. Defenders usually come through our line 2-3 at a time.

John Fullington?

Reactions: froropmkr72
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT