ADVERTISEMENT

the wulff redux continues

If he thought I was denigrating his performance I owe him an apology. I think for this league to have Pac 12 First team or any award is beyond dumb. .

Way to denigrate his accomplishment. Coaches felt he was worthy of the honor. It's a nice honor to get regardless of outside circumstances beyond his control.

Way to denigrate his accomplishment. Coaches felt he was worthy of the honor. It's a nice honor to get regardless of outside circumstances beyond his control.

Actually I was quite clear .Would you be happy going 3-7 and getting to a. Bowl game like MSU.

He okayed well and I acknowledged that fact . Having season long awards for four games is my comment .

Actually I was quite clear .Would you be happy going 3-7 and getting to a. Bowl game like MSU.

He okayed well and I acknowledged that fact . Having season long awards for four games is my comment .

You said you'd apologize if you offended him and then said the award was silly to begin with. I'm not sure what Greene ever did to you. Guy can play. Mason Miller said he could start for Nevada last year but he was behind a pretty good center in Mauigoa. Given the line's play this year, it shouldn't be a surprise to see him getting post season honors. Only thing possibly holding him back was the chance of injury.
We had a weird season, but the coaches named him one of the conferences best. It's an honor. No need to denigrate his achievements because you thought he was a question mark.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT