ADVERTISEMENT

"Their first level guys are as good as ours..."

Protip for those that are watching those streaming channels......Instead of left clicking to close popups and risking a virus, right click and select "Inspect" on the bottom of the popup menu that appears. You will get a bar on the bottom or side of the screen with a item or section highlighted. Right click on the highlighted item and pick "delete element". Popup disappears without any chance of getting a virus.

You're welcome.
I know NOTHING of all the internet providers that are out there but with timing of this, I saw this morning that the PAC12 Networks has come to an agreement with Sling… Just putting that out there, as well.

I know NOTHING of all the internet providers that are out there but with timing of this, I saw this morning that the PAC12 Networks has come to an agreement with Sling… Just putting that out there, as well.

Make sure to look into that option fully before pulling the trigger. A friend said that what they offer for sports packages is not comprehensive, ie they may not carry all the Cougar games.

Last edited:
Make sure to look into that option fully before pulling the trigger. A friend said that what they offer for sports packages is not comprehensive, it they may not carry all the Cougar games.
I looked at Sling and I have what might be a dumb question: can I buy Sling just for my PC, by itself, or must I already have another basic cable or internet package to which to ADD Sling? (their own website doesn't seem to address that easily)....thanks, in advance, for any help

I looked at Sling and I have what might be a dumb question: can I buy Sling just for my PC, by itself, or must I already have another basic cable or internet package to which to ADD Sling? (their own website doesn't seem to address that easily)....thanks, in advance, for any help

Sling is stand alone and has an app for watching it on your PC. You can also watch it on a Roku. I just dropped Sling last week and signed back on to cable because they didn't offer the Pac-12 network.........bastards.

Fair warning, Sling is still a work in progress and has trouble with serious buffering at times (ESPN in particular) and it's not unusual for it to freeze up completely. It's a good alternative to cable but has it's flaws.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT