ADVERTISEMENT

There’s football this weekend

Coug90

Hall Of Fame
Jan 17, 2012
Since this may be the last opening weekend I give a rats ass about anyone other than WSU…in classic CFB fashion there’s maybe three games that are worth a shit:

Florida @ Utah (-5) - have no idea how Florida reloaded but I’d take Utah and the points at home. Easily best game on the schedule this weekend.

Colorado @ TCU (-21) How is TCU only a 21 point favorite? CU will probably resemble Leach’s first year in Pullman, zero depth and a couple of talented freshmen. TCU by 35

Boise State @ UW (-14.5). Seems like easy money here, UW will win by 4 TDs.

I will still root for Utah and ASU as I think they jumped ship only because the 31M from the Big-12 was too good to pass up. They didn't shit on the conference like it felt UA and CU did.

So I will be rooting for Utah and I would like to see CU get blown out by 50 same w/ UW.

I've seen the CU/TCU promos for weeks...still had not clicked there was college football this weekend. I'll watch a bit of Utah/Florida. I'll watch CU hoping CU clusters into a soap opera to make it interesting. UW/Boise? I really don't want either to ever win.

EDIT: I see the above games next Saturday, so I misinterpreted the OP. This Saturday, ND/Navy & SC/SJSU. Go Spartan's!

Last edited:
I've seen the CU/TCU promos for weeks...still had not clicked there was college football this weekend. I'll watch a bit of Utah/Florida. I'll watch CU hoping CU clusters into a soap opera to make it interesting. UW/Boise? I really don't want either to ever win.

EDIT: I see the above games next Saturday, so I misinterpreted the OP. This Saturday, ND/Navy & SC/SJSU. Go Spartan's!
🤦🏼. Been a long week. What a shitty slate of games the first two weeks, geez.

Reactions: 425cougfan
Football this weekend? Edit: Never mind. I see it's "been a long week".

Florida at Utah is Thursday night.
Colorado/TCU and Boise St./UW is next Saturday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coug90
I want Colorado to get boatraced more than ever now. Already did. We'll see.
They will. Anyone thinking they are gonna do something this year is out of their GD minds. Leach would run circles around Deion as a HC and he has a pretty similar situation as Leach did taking over at WSU Huge roster turnover from an already bad roster, no depth, bad culture. Expect a similar season as Leach’s first if not worse.

Since this may be the last opening weekend I give a rats ass about anyone other than WSU…in classic CFB fashion there’s maybe three games that are worth a shit:

Florida @ Utah (-5) - have no idea how Florida reloaded but I’d take Utah and the points at home. Easily best game on the schedule this weekend.

Colorado @ TCU (-21) How is TCU only a 21 point favorite? CU will probably resemble Leach’s first year in Pullman, zero depth and a couple of talented freshmen. TCU by 35

Boise State @ UW (-14.5). Seems like easy money here, UW will win by 4 TDs.
TCU wins and covers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT