ADVERTISEMENT

This is how it went down

I don't subcribe to the Times. Any chance of some illegal copy and paste, or a crib notes summary?
Bottom line: documentary proof that UW president was working on the Big 10 deal while she was PAC-12 president and supposedly working on the Apple deal. Playing both sides against the middle.

We knew already, but now it’s documented

Bottom line: documentary proof that UW president was working on the Big 10 deal while she was PAC-12 president and supposedly working on the Apple deal. Playing both sides against the middle.

We knew already, but now it’s documented
Scum. Dishonest. Self dealing. And on top of that, stupid for the way she left all that PAC money on the table and took a haircut to go to B10. I wonder how much she received personally? People don't usually act this badly unless they've been bought...

Reactions: gretz99
The polite and aw shucks texting makes me more furious than ever. Please just call them F-ing c$&k suckers for once!
well shit could someone just copy and paste the whole article? I'm not goint to subscribe to the Times for one freaking article.

Wow. UW President and athletic director. What a couple of lying A-holes. They can burn in hell in the Big 10.

well shit could someone just copy and paste the whole article? I'm not goint to subscribe to the Times for one freaking article.
I am not subscribed to the Times, and I was able to read the article. The Times give a few free articles per month. If I remember correctly, they give three.

Reactions: earldacoug
Honestly, what did you really expect from the "evil empire?" Only closet Huskies assumed the description was hyperbole. Mike Lude and his duplicitous efforts to keep the Apple Cup at Albi was my first experience with the "Empire." This is just more of 50 years of the same.

Damn, we came so close to keeping them out of the playoffs, hurts even more.

Now you know why a bowl game without a Apple Cup win is like kissing your sister.

Honestly, what did you really expect from the "evil empire?" Only closet Huskies assumed the description was hyperbole. Mike Lude and his duplicitous efforts to keep the Apple Cup at Albi was my first experience with the "Empire." This is just more of 50 years of the same.

Damn, we came so close to keeping them out of the playoffs, hurts even more.

Now you know why a bowl game without an Apple Cup win is like kissing your sister.
When someone tells you who they are believe them. They’ve been doing dodgy shit for 100 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT