ADVERTISEMENT

This team might be worse than I expected

StormyCOUG42

Hall Of Fame
Aug 27, 2008
and that is truly saying something. I thought they could string together 4 conference wins this season. Not so sure anymore. Kent should count his blessings. This is nearing Paul Graham bad. He'd be on the hot seat at any other PAC 12 University. And with how recruiting has gone, I just don't see it getting better any time soon.

Team just quit today. If Kent's last recruiting class (7 players) is any indication of what he can bring in, WSU is doomed for years to come.

The program is Graham-like right now.

Team just quit today. If Kent's last recruiting class (7 players) is any indication of what he can bring in, WSU is doomed for years to come.

The program is Graham-like right now.

The only way out is for a half dozen to transfer out right away to free up some schollies, but this assumes Kent can sign Pac-12 caliber players.

Agreed Yaki, but name one player EK has recruited that is a Pac-12 caliber player. He will just trade poor JC types with more poor JC types. If Kent were at any other Pac-12 school, he would be canned at the end of the year, big bucks or not.

The only way out is for a half dozen to transfer out right away to free up some schollies, but this assumes Kent can sign Pac-12 caliber players.

The talk about half a dozen transfering is a bit over-reactionary and emotional, and it's also laughable considering how some who wish to have him fired wanted to retain Bone.

The talk about half a dozen transfering is a bit over-reactionary and emotional, and it's also laughable considering how some who wish to have him fired wanted to retain Bone.

You really should let the nurses write your posts for you, geezer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT