ADVERTISEMENT

Thompson scores all time high in Playoffs, 41 points, key win over OKC.

GO Cougs!

Great for Klay, the Warriors and Sonic fans. I didn't watch the game because I stopped watching the NBA when the Sonics left. I hope GS takes care of business at home.

I saw a video of Klay making his three pointers on ESPN. So smooth.

Reactions: YakiCoug
Great for Klay, the Warriors and Sonic fans. I didn't watch the game because I stopped watching the NBA when the Sonics left. I hope GS takes care of business at home.

I saw a video of Klay making his three pointers on ESPN. So smooth.

1990, you should try to get over the Sonics leaving or channel your anger to Howard Shultz and Starbucks. You are missing some unbelievable basketball and as Cougs we can justify jumping on the GS bandwagon with Klay.

I'm a Blazers fan and I'm rooting against OKC just because Clay Bennett is vile.

Living in Seattle now, it would've been cool to watch KD and RW, just because I like the roundball. Still would root against them though...

Oh, go Klay; go Cougs!

I'm a Blazers fan and I'm rooting against OKC just because Clay Bennett is vile.

Living in Seattle now, it would've been cool to watch KD and RW, just because I like the roundball. Still would root against them though...

Oh, go Klay; go Cougs!
Unbelievable that Klay earns $15.5 Million a year. Simply unbelievable. Steph Curry is currently at 11M, (of course that will change)!

Reactions: California Coug
1990, you should try to get over the Sonics leaving or channel your anger to Howard Shultz and Starbucks. You are missing some unbelievable basketball and as Cougs we can justify jumping on the GS bandwagon with Klay.

It is not going to happen. I haven't bought anything at Starbucks since they left. Of course, I am not a coffee drinker, so it is not as if I bought anything before.

I am rooting for the Warriors and Klay to win it all again. I definitely do not want to see Clay Bennett hoist any trophy.

Oh, go Klay; go Cougs!

I read the depositions from the lawsuit when he was moving the team and the city of Seattle settled. Bennett, the late Aubrey McClendon, and the rest of the ownership group a vile lying people.

It is not going to happen. I haven't bought anything at Starbucks since they left. Of course, I am not a coffee drinker, so it is not as if I bought anything before.

I am rooting for the Warriors and Klay to win it all again. I definitely do not want to see Clay Bennett hoist any trophy.
What did you buy at Starbucks before the Sonics left? Tea? Hot chocolate? :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT