ADVERTISEMENT

Thought we would get this one

I wouldn't be surprised to see David Shaw try to make a move after this season, the talent at Stanford is decreasing, and Shaw's true coaching pedigree is starting to show. Very overrated coach.

The writeups these kids do about why they're committed to such-and-such school are so generic: grateful, blessed, God, school spirit, committed.

Oh well, guess this is the first time after 15 years of training anybody listens to what they have to say. You just maybe hope for a better splash...

The writeups these kids do about why they're committed to such-and-such school are so generic: grateful, blessed, God, school spirit, committed.

Oh well, guess this is the first time after 15 years of training anybody listens to what they have to say. You just maybe hope for a better splash...

Herd mentality AKA Group Think rules the day. Would love some originality, something like "Hell Yes, I am committing to _______ thanks to the other coaches/schools who offered me, can't wait to kick your collective asses on the gridiron in the future"

:)

I wouldn't be surprised to see David Shaw try to make a move after this season, the talent at Stanford is decreasing, and Shaw's true coaching pedigree is starting to show. Very overrated coach.

I think his qb play hasnt been as strong. He hasnt had a big time back thats been healthy. His team just hasnt looked like itself the past couple years. They arent the physical program they once were.

I agree. They always get an eye roll out of me.
I have to remind myself they are seventeen. Most kids that age want nothing more than approval and to be liked.

Yea, I've always said, you can't really tell what kind of coach a guy is till year 9 or so.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
I think his qb play hasnt been as strong. He hasnt had a big time back thats been healthy. His team just hasnt looked like itself the past couple years. They arent the physical program they once were.
If identity is our problem right now, it's also theirs, but moreso. Stanford was the team in this league that would just beat you up and not make mistakes. It's not playing out that way anymore. Strangely, as their WR/DB talent has increased over the last few years, their line play has gone downhill. I doubt that's a trade they sought to make.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT