ADVERTISEMENT

Top notch production for this year's signees

This kid can play. The best high school film I have ever seen on a WSU OL. He runs, he hits, bodies go everywhere. He could be a multiple year All Conference player and All American. The velocity of which he hits kids and the speed at which they hit the ground is unparalleled. His game film is what NFL players look like in high school.

He is a BiggsCoug 5 star player. He is no longer Brock Dieu. His new name is Thor's Hammer.

CJ Moore needs to get ready. He’s the guy I see who has the talent to be a 1 on any team in the conference. Coming off the SC game where it was evident we needed an big rangy physical receiver on the outside, CJ is going to be an important recruit from this class if this offense is really gonna go.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
and
This kid can play. The best high school film I have ever seen on a WSU OL. He runs, he hits, bodies go everywhere. He could be a multiple year All Conference player and All American. The velocity of which he hits kids and the speed at which they hit the ground is unparalleled. His game film is what NFL players look like in high school.

He is a BiggsCoug 5 star player. He is no longer Brock Dieu. His new name is Thor's Hammer.
and 6-2. I guess there's always exceptions. Andy Levitre ...6-2 300 beast

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT