ADVERTISEMENT

Trap game

random soul

Hall Of Fame
Dec 23, 2002
Last thought for tonight: I still think Cal is the trap game on this schedule. We're flying high now, but it's on the road and the Bears are better than expected. Come out ready to play and we win no problem. But if there's a game that I'm worried about showing up flat in, it's this one.

Last thought for tonight: I still think Cal is the trap game on this schedule. We're flying high now, but it's on the road and the Bears are better than expected. Come out ready to play and we win no problem. But if there's a game that I'm worried about showing up flat in, it's this one.
Not until Luke and COUGS are on the cover of Sports Illustrated!

Falk will go back and watch tape from last nights game and make adjustments. I don't see him having another off game next Friday against Cal. If the offense is clicking, Cal doesn't stand a chance. We have a superior defense. But if Falk is throwing behind his receivers, guys are dropping catchable balls, and our punting keeps given Cal a short field, then it could get dicey. As CPtheCoug said... all games from here on out are trap games. We are better than most of the teams remaining on our schedule but not so much better than we can afford to play poorly and still expect to win.

Defense travels. I watched a bit of Cal, UW last night and they are putrid. And their defense isn't even close talent wise to what Oregon is. Even if our offense comes out flat somehow, the defense will shut Cal down. I'm not concerned at all about this game now.

Reactions: Fab5Coug
Our O seems to play at least a portion of most games to the level of our opponents.

Our D seems to be more consistent.

And it is nice to be able to rely on the FG kicker, who is probably the most consistent of the group!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT