ADVERTISEMENT

TT fans and the Leach hire...

79COUG

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2008
Almost to a man, came on this board and others and told us to expect him to win games we aren't supposed to.
Let's hope tonight is one of those....

Reactions: CPtheCoug
Almost to a man, came on this board and others and told us to expect him to win games we aren't supposed to.
Let's hope tonight is one of those....
I recall that. But I seem to recall they were saying we'd lose games we weren't "suppose to" as well. We've seen both sides of the coin, so here's to hoping we see the "not suppose to win" result tonight.
We have to play a very solid game and not beat ourselves.

I have this bad feeling that it will be very apparant who is going to win this game by the end of the 1st quarter (not in our favor).

....But I'm a glass half full kind of guy! Cougs gonna win it awwww yeahhhh!!!!

I have this bad feeling that it will be very apparant who is going to win this game by the end of the 1st quarter (not in our favor).

....But I'm a glass half full kind of guy! Cougs gonna win it awwww yeahhhh!!!!

As I've said so many times that it is probably getting old for others...

I'd feel better about our chances if this game were being played on the road.

The good thing is that we are the underdogs in this game, and the pressure is on Furd, not WSU. Plus, we seem to be quite comfortable with playing from behind. Falk gets better when the game's on the line and he has the ball in his hands. Weather permitting, we are going to get some big pass plays tonight from Marks/Williams.

I'm one of those TT'ers. Life is rough these days in Raiderland, but do take some joy in seeing the transformation of an arguable junkpile at wsu to a game like this. I think you've had a game or two this year that qualifies as one that 'you shouldn't get' as well as the Portland State. This one seems much tougher and the kind that Leach falls short on (maybe magnificently short) at this point in time. Hope not, but if so, life goes on and stick with it.

pirate.gif

As I've said so many times that it is probably getting old for others...

I'd feel better about our chances if this game were being played on the road.

The good thing is that we are the underdogs in this game, and the pressure is on Furd, not WSU. Plus, we seem to be quite comfortable with playing from behind. Falk gets better when the game's on the line and he has the ball in his hands. Weather permitting, we are going to get some big pass plays tonight from Marks/Williams.

Not to be disagreeable, but I don't really understand the points about the Cougs not having pressure. They win this game and they control their own destiny for the Rose Bowl. They lose and they don't. They also have been the subject of national attention for the last week.

I agree that Stanford also is feeling the pressure -- they're trying to get into the playoff -- but I think the Cougs have some too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT