ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA at 7:45 on ESPN

Brent H.

Hall Of Fame
Aug 13, 2001
Get another chance to the country (or part of the country after 9pm) that we can play with anyone again and win a game. Colorado will probably be on the Pac-12 Network.

Get another chance to the country (or part of the country after 9pm) that we can play with anyone again and win a game. Colorado will probably be on the Pac-12 Network.

So at worst, this season we're only playing possibly three games (Colorado will be announced next Monday, I presume) that were scheduled for the night time. Not bad.

Both good and bad for me. I don't get Pac-12 networks so it's good to be on ESPN but I use slingTV to watch ESPN and it's a piece of crap. Ah well, just keep resetting the Roku.

Both good and bad for me. I don't get Pac-12 networks so it's good to be on ESPN but I use slingTV to watch ESPN and it's a piece of crap. Ah well, just keep resetting the Roku.

WatchESPN app has a lot of bugs. An insane amount of bugs.

Switch to the Dish Hopper, you won't regret it, and you'll never go back. You'll just have to trust me. (I am an Audiophile and Videophile enthusiast).

I've been trying Sling too. Worked great for the Rutgers game, but for Stanford it kept hanging and I missed several minutes in the 3rd & 4th. Plus it was delayed so much that the ESPN gamecast on my iPhone actually told me Powell missed before I actually saw it happen. It's not worth what it's costing, pretty sure I'll be dropping it before the season ends.

At the top right corner of your screen, to the right of Flatland, there is a envelope. Start a new conversation. Send me an email thru the system. If you'd like, include your phone number, or just send me a message and I will reply back.

At the top right corner of your screen, to the right of Flatland, there is a envelope. Start a new conversation. Send me an email thru the system. If you'd like, include your phone number, or just send me a message and I will reply back.

Unfortunately, since I'm a cheapskate and not a paying member.....I can't start a conversation apparently. Yaki and Tron would probably agree that I'm not capable of starting a decent one anyway. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT