ADVERTISEMENT

ucla is my second favorite team

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
This Thursday.

If they beat Az and we beat the leg humpers WSU is regular season conference champs. Students need to storm the damn court if we beat the commie traitors from Seattle.

I don't expect it but I think both UCLA and/or USC can beat UA. I think USC has the best chance with the offense of Ellis and Collins coupled with the defense of Johnson and Morgan but they have to play D for 40 minutes not 25. UCLA has a shot if they can keep Bona on the court and play 40 minutes of D.

Reactions: Coug90
I don't expect it but I think both UCLA and/or USC can beat UA. I think USC has the best chance with the offense of Ellis and Collins coupled with the defense of Johnson and Morgan but they have to play D for 40 minutes not 25. UCLA has a shot if they can keep Bona on the court and play 40 minutes of D.
I don't think UCLA has a chance against Arizona. Yes, UCLA has played better overall this season than USC, but USC is playing better right now, and they do have a ton of talent. They have a punchers chance against Arizona. But I think that Arizona will likely win. If we take care of business, we should get our third chance at them in the P12 tournament.

Reactions: mikalalas
I don't think UCLA has a chance against Arizona. Yes, UCLA has played better overall this season than USC, but USC is playing better right now, and they do have a ton of talent. They have a punchers chance against Arizona. But I think that Arizona will likely win. If we take care of business, we should get our third chance at them in the P12 tournament.
Well they are away games for AZ which should help some. Definitely need them to have an off game while FUSC or FUCLA has a flawless game. Maybe getting beat by the lowly Cougs will fire them up.

Side note - I read an ESPN article on USC freshman Bronny James (he of 20 minutes and 5 PPG in his late-starting season) talking about whether to declare for the draft this year. Say what?

Well they are away games for AZ which should help some. Definitely need them to have an off game while FUSC or FUCLA has a flawless game. Maybe getting beat by the lowly Cougs will fire them up.

Side note - I read an ESPN article on USC freshman Bronny James (he of 20 minutes and 5 PPG in his late-starting season) talking about whether to declare for the draft this year. Say what?

If he Bronny James did that, he would probably be drafted as a FLYER pick near the bottom, last picks of 2nd round of draft.

Remember, he has BLOODLINES, is ROYALTY, either related to, son of, etc, to LEBRON JAMES, COMBINED with how he is EXTREMELY SKILLED, TALENTED, and has EXTREME NBA FREAKISH JUMP OUT OF GYM ATHLETICISM, and has EXTREME NBA POTENTIAL, and he is ONLY A FRESHMAN, on a team with lots of FIVE STAR UPPERCLASSMEN(JR's)

Remember that UCLA's JRUE HOLIDAY, at the end of his freshman season, who ONLY scored ABOUT 8 ppg, went in the NBA DRAFT LOTTERY, when he entered the NBA DRAFT after, at the end of his 8 ppg freshman season.

The NBA drafts on POTENTIAL, and FREAK ATHLETICISM.

Because of that the NBA has made some extreme head scratching draft picks in past, and will do so again in the future, it's just a matter of time.

And because of all that combined. Bronny James probably will get drafted in 2nd round, and whoever picks him will REGRET it.

If he Bronny James did that, he would probably be drafted as a FLYER pick near the bottom, last picks of 2nd round of draft.

Remember, he has BLOODLINES, is ROYALTY, either related to, son of, etc, to LEBRON JAMES, COMBINED with how he is EXTREMELY SKILLED, TALENTED, and has EXTREME NBA FREAKISH JUMP OUT OF GYM ATHLETICISM, and has EXTREME NBA POTENTIAL, and he is ONLY A FRESHMAN, on a team with lots of FIVE STAR UPPERCLASSMEN(JR's)

Remember that UCLA's JRUE HOLIDAY, at the end of his freshman season, who ONLY scored ABOUT 8 ppg, went in the NBA DRAFT LOTTERY, when he entered the NBA DRAFT after, at the end of his 8 ppg freshman season.

The NBA drafts on POTENTIAL, and FREAK ATHLETICISM.

Because of that the NBA has made some extreme head scratching draft picks in past, and will do so again in the future, it's just a matter of time.

And because of all that combined. Bronny James probably will get drafted in 2nd round, and whoever picks him will REGRET it.

And the reason why the NBA will regret drafting Bronny James, is not because of lack of talent, skill, etc, but because of his mouth, his acting, being treated like Royalty, and because of him pissing his talent, athleticism, skill, potential down the toilet, lack of heart, bad attitude, etc.

Bronny scored a total of 2 points this weekend between the WSU and UW games. His 5 ppg average and the fact that he comes off the bench for an 11th place team suggests any talk of him being drafted into the NBA after this season is a continuance of the media hype that started a couple of years ago regarding King James & his offspring. The kid needs to greatly improve in order to fulfill the prophecy. Maybe he can do that in a pro developmental league but I would recommend at least another year in college to see if he can become a productive starter. I know his college career got off to a rough start with the heart condition....and I sincerely hope he stays healthy.

Glad Cougar

They lost to OSU. A road game is a road game. They can go down to either of those teams.

Reactions: COUGinNCW
Bronny scored a total of 2 points this weekend between the WSU and UW games. His 5 ppg average and the fact that he comes off the bench for an 11th place team suggests any talk of him being drafted into the NBA after this season is a continuance of the media hype that started a couple of years ago regarding King James & his offspring. The kid needs to greatly improve in order to fulfill the prophecy. Maybe he can do that in a pro developmental league but I would recommend at least another year in college to see if he can become a productive starter. I know his college career got off to a rough start with the heart condition....and I sincerely hope he stays healthy.

Glad Cougar
Yeah, I wonder if Bronny was able to be "King James" in high school because he was on a different level physically. Lebron was able to continue to leverage that because he was a "guard" at 6'8" in a power forwards body. At 6'4", smaller, Bronny's not able to impose his will on players even at the college level.

SC and Enfield probably wasn't the best spot for him either.

Yeah, I wonder if Bronny was able to be "King James" in high school because he was on a different level physically. Lebron was able to continue to leverage that because he was a "guard" at 6'8" in a power forwards body. At 6'4", smaller, Bronny's not able to impose his will on players even at the college level.

He’s not 6’4” regardless of what the roster says.

It has nothing to do with Bronny being on a different level physically in highschool, and being at either same level or lower level physically then high level college competition.

Bronny is, has EXTREME NBA LEVEL JUMP OUT OF GYM, LATERAL QUICKNESS, SPEED FREAKISH ATHLETICISM, talent, skill, etc.

He is a 5 star recruit, and recruited by USC for extremely good reason, because what I am saying about Bronny is FACT, TRUE, etc.

Bronny's problem is NOT lack of talent, skill, athleticism, potential, etc.

Bronny's PROBLEM is

1. He is at USC buried by a lot of 5 stars at USC.

2. Bronny has let the "King Bronny" get into his head in a bad way.

3. Bronny lacks heart, doesn't have the right attitude, doesn't work as hard as he should, etc.

4. Bronny is PISSING HIS TALENT, SKILL, ATHLETICISM, POTENTIAL DOWN THE TIOLET.

If put Jaki's, Rice's, Jone's, Well's, Low's, Weaver's, Cowgil's, etc, DETERMINATION, HEART, SOUL, ATTITUDE, WORK ETHIC, ETC, into BRONNY, then Bronny would be doing a lot better now.

Bronny has some GROWING up to do mentally, attitude, etc, wise, in order to do well.

It has nothing to do with Bronny being on a different level physically in highschool, and being at either same level or lower level physically then high level college competition.

Bronny is, has EXTREME NBA LEVEL JUMP OUT OF GYM, LATERAL QUICKNESS, SPEED FREAKISH ATHLETICISM, talent, skill, etc.

He is a 5 star recruit, and recruited by USC for extremely good reason, because what I am saying about Bronny is FACT, TRUE, etc.

Bronny's problem is NOT lack of talent, skill, athleticism, potential, etc.

Bronny's PROBLEM is

1. He is at USC buried by a lot of 5 stars at USC.

2. Bronny has let the "King Bronny" get into his head in a bad way.

3. Bronny lacks heart, doesn't have the right attitude, doesn't work as hard as he should, etc.

4. Bronny is PISSING HIS TALENT, SKILL, ATHLETICISM, POTENTIAL DOWN THE TIOLET.

If put Jaki's, Rice's, Jone's, Well's, Low's, Weaver's, Cowgil's, etc, DETERMINATION, HEART, SOUL, ATTITUDE, WORK ETHIC, ETC, into BRONNY, then Bronny would be doing a lot better now.

Bronny has some GROWING up to do mentally, attitude, etc, wise, in order to do well.

A example comparison that illustrates my point.

Wells is about, around a 83.5% Freethrow shooter.

When Wells missed 2 freethrows in a row in the USC game, Chaz, and Smith talked about how Wells, after the game, and before, after, during practice, took about 10+ freethrows each time to work on his Freethrow shooting, and that when he just barely by skin of teeth missed only 1 shot out of 10, he shot 10 more, and made every one of them, and didn't quit until he could hit 10 in a row without missing.

Bronny probably would never do something like that. If Bronny missed 2 freethrows in a row, he probably would shrug his shoulders, say OH WELL, not work on his shot, and then proceed to miss more freethrows next game.

And that's why Bronny is not doing better, as he lacks the near perfectionist work ethic.

I was worried about both games this weekend and my worst fears were nearly realized. USC is playing like so many Coug teams that we've seen over the years. Not a terrible roster, but finding ways to lose too often. Seven single digit losses this year. Outside of the debacle against Stanford, they've had a puncher's chance against everyone and could just as easily be 16-13 instead of 12-17.....just like so many of our Coug teams.

UCLA was looking pretty decent from mid-January to mid-February but that close loss to Utah really messed with their heads. Mike Cronin came across as kind of a dick in the postgame conference and not really accepting that they got beat by a better team. The LA times had a pretty harsh article on him in January and I'm guessing that their current losing streak as him on the hot seat and maybe that's why he's acting the way he is. His guys came out pretty hard against us and it wouldn't surprise me to see the Bruins upset the Wildcats but I have to agree with Coug1990 that if I were picking an upset...it would be the Trojans and not the Bruins.

FUCLA and F them all. Sure I’d like AZ to lose but I can’t stand those arrogant SoCal pricks. I’m glad they are on hard times. I can’t wait for those traitors to be destroyed in the B-infinity or whatever conference. They will have a harder time rebuilding a consistently competitive team. And F the Huskies too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT