ADVERTISEMENT

So, UCLA and uw

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
The all-knowing and mighty Loyal one might actually trek over from YakiVegas and take in one or both of these games. Been a long time since I was in Beasley. Was there in the Raveling years. Yes and the UCLA win and Pollard broken backboard. Saw us beat Jason Kidd and Cal under Sampson, had season tickets in the Bennett years. Met Dick after he stepped down but was still hanging around Pullman.

A lot of great times there. Including my daughter's graduation, but that is not a sports topic. Huey Lewis was fun.

The all-knowing and mighty Loyal one might actually trek over from YakiVegas and take in one or both of these games. Been a long time since I was in Beasley. Was there in the Raveling years. Yes and the UCLA win and Pollard broken backboard. Saw us beat Jason Kidd and Cal under Sampson, had season tickets in the Bennett years. Met Dick after he stepped down but was still hanging around Pullman.

A lot of great times there. Including my daughter's graduation, but that is not a sports topic. Huey Lewis was fun.
huey lewis, I was here as well

The attendance should be really good, especially if we beat UCLA. Looked like a big uptick in students showing up for USC and home court was legit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT