ADVERTISEMENT

***UCLA @ WSU - GAME THREAD***

Refs are overruled on the TD call for the Cougs. Cougs score again anyway. Simply unbelievable, these refs (and these Cougs).

Good comeback drive after a somewhat questionable call on the Falk fumble.
17-7 Cougs
Defense needs to stop them here.

Good comeback drive after a somewhat questionable call on the Falk fumble.
17-7 Cougs
Defense needs to stop them here.
Regarding Falk's fumble, I had no problem with the call. Either way I was fine. I thought it was a fumble, but it was close.

TOUCHDOWN COUGS!!

COUGS LEAD 24-7.

HOPE IT DOESN'T UPSET ANYONE THAT I'M ASSUMING WE MAKE THE XP...

Ok excellent response to that turnover. For Falk to be playing this poorly, against a good defense (Sorenson's having issues too), and the team is still winning. Good performance from everyone else. Cracraft bailed out Falk on that first TD drive of the half, Williams made good yards out of disaster snap, guys not named Falk are making plays. And that makes me happy. The rest of the team is producing

Refs are worth 7-10 for UCLA, Falk has been worth 7-14. Total insanity that we're still somehow up 24-7.

UCLA comes back with a lot of help from their friends in striped jerseys. Time for Falk to redeem himself and get his first TD to bury them.

Stupid defense on that TD. 1st time we played that all game, and the players had no clue what was going on pre snap.

Injuries aside, after that ref defended Luke's pass, just about everything that could go bad has gone bad. Cougs are due for a stroke of good luck here.

Good to see Powell getting it together, I felt bad for him. Something messed with his head after that Stanford miss last year. I also wonder if that extra leg strength he worked so hard on messed with his accuracy and forced him to adjust his motion or something. Regardless, I hope we keep seeing kicks go through.

Still very nervous about this game. Eerily similar to the Warren Moon to Spider Gaines Apple cup ending.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT