ADVERTISEMENT

University of Idaho murders

People do dumb stuff when emotional ex. voting for Biden.

4, 3, 2, 1 ...

download.jpg

Tell me ~3 good things Trump did.
JC...serious...not enough of "owning the libs" in this thread. I had to tell my family I embarrassed the family name. Apparently I reacted in a woke or virtue signaling way. I and several others were "baited" I guess to react and the poster got his wish when people such as myself posted an opinion on the subject.

My wife said what did you react to? I had to tell her some poster wanted to get a reaction over three dead football players and made a comment on what the media had hoped to see ...magas.

She looked at me and said picture...some guy is sitting on his couch, or at his desk, and trying to get people to react like (she couldn't remember the characters name from Leave it to Beaver)??? Beaver's friend she said. That would mean his partner had to possibly wait for dinner, or wait to go to the gym while he tried to get a rise out of people while talking about three murders. And I had to tell her the subject line as the four murders in Moscow which sort of hits home for parents of kids in Pullman.

Anyway, libs have been owned. And imaginary poster named CougEd a virtue signaler had been owned. So why not take this great bit of news... this great (can I say great) internet victory and be good with it? Or do you really think there are three things that virtue signalers would have to say about DT at this point?

My mother in law was in Italy when Mussolini was there. First, all the stuff he was accused of doing was " fake news". Second she could name three good things he did. Heck, there are some would say they could name three things Hitler did well.

So please at this point consider us libs owned. No need to bring grandpa Biden into a convo just to get a reaction.

Last edited:
You guys just can't help yourselves, can you?
Give it a rest...at least in THIS particular thread.

JC...serious...not enough of "owning the libs" in this thread. I had to tell my family I embarrassed the family name. Apparently I reacted in a woke or virtue signaling way. I and several others were "baited" I guess to react and the poster got his wish when people such as myself posted an opinion on the subject.

My wife said what did you react to? I had to tell her some poster wanted to get a reaction over three dead football players and made a comment on what the media had hoped to see ...magas.

She looked at me and said picture...some guy is sitting on his couch, or at his desk, and trying to get people to react like (she couldn't remember the characters name from Leave it to Beaver)??? Beaver's friend she said. That would mean his partner had to possibly wait for dinner, or wait to go to the gym while he tried to get a rise out of people while talking about three murders. And I had to tell her the subject line as the four murders in Moscow which sort of hits home for parents of kids in Pullman.

Anyway, libs have been owned. An imaginary poster named CougEd a virtue signaler had been owned. So why not take this great bit of news, this great can I say great internet victory and be good with it? Or do you really think there are three things virtue signalers would have to say about DT at this point?

My mother in law was in Italy when Mussolini was there. First, all the stuff he was accused of doing was " fake news". Second she could name three good things he did. Heck, there are some would say they could name three things Hitler did well.

So please at this point consider us libs owned. No need to bring grandpa Biden into a convo just to get a reaction.

You know what Ed? I don't care what these other posters say about you, I love story time with Grandpa Ed. Keep it up

Anyway, libs have been owned. An imaginary poster named CougEd a virtue signaler had been owned. So why not take this great bit of news, this great can I say great internet victory and be good with it? Or do you really think there are three things virtue signalers would have to say about DT at this point?

Hitler was great for the German economy and their sense of national pride. Right up until he destroyed both.

Tell me ~3 good things Trump did.
1. He kept lying and cheating Hillary out of power
2. He put America first
3. He pushed energy independence, and achieved it
4. He gave almost all Americans a tax cut
5. He got North Korea to stop their missile testing
6. He got NATO countries to start meeting their treaty commitments for funding the organization
7. He pushed big pharma to get the vaccine developed in record time
8. He pushed eliminating government regulations
9. He put three originalist justices on the Supreme Court
10. He pushed funding for Historical Black Colleges and Universities
11. He pushed investment in Opportunity Zones
12. He got the border wall started to help limit illegal immigration and drug smuggling
13. He got us out of the Iran agreement
14. He got us out of the Paris Climate Accord
15. He strengthened relations with Israel, our strongest ally in the Middle East
16. He emphasized a strong military
17. He kept inflation low
18. His policies allowed business to flourish enough that real wages rose for the first time in many years
19. His policies led to record low unemployment for minorities
20. His policies led to record low unemployment for everyone.

Ooops, I guess I carried on for too long, you had only asked for three. Sorry about that, but if you would like more I could do a quick internet search and find a lot more. All of this was just off the top of my bald head.......

2. He put America first
6. He got NATO countries to start meeting their treaty commitments for funding the organization
12. He got the border wall started to help limit illegal immigration and drug smuggling
15. He strengthened relations with Israel, our strongest ally in the Middle East
18. His policies allowed business to flourish enough that real wages rose for the first time in many years

Ooops, I guess I carried on for too long, you had only asked for three. Sorry about that, but if you would like more I could do a quick internet search and find a lot more. All of this was just off the top of my bald head.......
No need....but I understand 1 and agree with 7. Too bad he didn’t promote it.

But on the other side of the coin I see number 1 as the most important and trumps anything else as why I would vote differently than you .

Just out of curiosity aside from that list any negatives you see that would prompt people like me to vote differently than you ?

Last edited:
2. He put America first

Wow. Watch Tucker Carlson much? I'd go through your whole list, which is almost completely BS, but to save time:
#3 - WTH?
#4 - The vast majority of tax cuts benefitted the rich
#5 - No they haven't stopped testing. Wake up.
#9 - If you actually think those justices are good for America, then you are messed up
#14 - Why do you hate clean air, water, etc?
#17-#20 - Oh please. Presidents get way too much credit (and blame) for the ebbs and flows of the economy

The most significant thing Trump did was to polarize this country and raise the level of hate and lies and empower the freak far right psychos.

Reactions: longtimecoug
Wow. Watch Tucker Carlson much? I'd go through your whole list, which is almost completely BS, but to save time:
#3 - WTH?
#4 - The vast majority of tax cuts benefitted the rich
#5 - No they haven't stopped testing. Wake up.
#9 - If you actually think those justices are good for America, then you are messed up
#14 - Why do you hate clean air, water, etc?
#17-#20 - Oh please. Presidents get way too much credit (and blame) for the ebbs and flows of the economy

The most significant thing Trump did was to polarize this country and raise the level of hate and lies and empower the freak far right psychos.
Relating to the tax cuts, not only did they primarily benefit the rich and corporations, but for most of us they're temporary, they phase out each year, and they end completely in 2025.

whelp, time to get this thread deleted.

fvck fuvkety fvck fuvk fvck

these stupid fvcking cvnts and their fvcking political bullshit, can't even help themselves to respect this thread enough to show restraint.
Hey now I don’t think it is nice or even accurate to call stretch or Justin the F-in c word . Stretch is a good guy .

And I agree this is not the place for it, but why your strong condemnation now? Why not when How did this happen to me brought in corporate media and how they wish it was a maga killer who killed the Virginia football players?

He did it in a thread about four killings in Moscow just to get a ride from the dems .
Where was your full throated pushback when Justin brought up Biden in a thread where daughters are 8 miles from the slaying and how it affects 18-22 year olds. Both posts are in the wrong place but barely a peep from you. Then when there is pushback to Justin’s question and you lose it .

Seems a little out of balance to me .. but that is just me. Maybe it is like a player throwing a punch and the ref catches the punch back .

Last edited:
Hey now I don’t think it is nice or even accurate to call stretch or Justin the F-in c word . Stretch is a good guy .

And I agree this is not the place for it, but why your strong condemnation now? Why not when How did this happen to me brought in corporate media and how they wish it was a maga killer who killed the Virginia football players?

He did it in a thread about four killings in Moscow just to get a ride from the dems .
Where was your full throated pushback when Justin brought up Biden in a thread where your daughter and my daughters are 8 miles from the slaying and how it affects 18-22 year olds. Both post are in the wrong place but barely a peep from you. Then when there is pushback to Justin’s question and you lose it .

Seems a little out of balance to me .. but that is just me. Maybe it is like a player throwing a punch and the ref catches the punch back .
so you're good with what's become of this thread, as long as you get to make your point.

Got it. I have very little respect for your takes online, but now I've lost any respect I've had of you as a person. Big whoop, right?

Reactions: 79COUG
so you're good with what's become of this thread, as long as you get to make your point.

Got it. I have very little respect for your takes online, but now I've lost any respect I've had of you as a person. Big whoop, right?
Incorrect . I spoke out when it was first brought up. No word from you . Zip . Nothing when Justin brought up Biden . Again zip . You bring up LA as a shit hole . You bring in politics all the time . No problem.and I am the one ok with the direction of the thread ?

You see push back and flipping lose it . I don’t like the way it went on two different occasions . Said so. You were fine with it apparently… and your outrage is duly noted now.

And you are correct in your last statement.. a big I don’t care what you think .

Incorrect . I spoke out when it was first brought up. No word from you . Zip . Nothing when Justin brought up Biden . Again zip . You bring up LA as a shit hole . You bring in politics all the time . No problem.and I am the one ok with the direction of the thread ?

You see push back and flipping lose it . I don’t like the way it went on two different occasions . Said so. You were fine with it apparently… and your outrage is duly noted now.

And you are correct in your last statement.. a big I don’t care what you think .
Stay senile, Ed, its your defining feature.

2. He put America first

On #2, Donnie put himself first, not America. When you lose an election in a democracy, in particular the USA, you admit defeat, assist in the transfer of power and move on gracefully. If you can't do that, you are a wannabe South American dictator, and it just doesn't matter what you have "done for" the country. When you attempt to seize power by overturning an election you are a traitor to the flag and the Constitution, nothing is worse. Thank god for the courts and Mike Pence having the balls to showing him the middle finger, otherwise the self perceived American Fuhrer would still be in power, and 243 years of democracy would been at an end.

Relating to the tax cuts, not only did they primarily benefit the rich and corporations, but for most of us they're temporary, they phase out each year, and they end completely in 2025.
And I can no longer itemize.
SALT limitations also blow. I’m not a big fan of being taxed twice.

Been called a lot of things.. even the f in c word. But senile? But you can define a screen name any way you wish. The beauty of exchanging opinions.

I take full responsibility for my actions. That low hanging fruit looked so juicy I just had to pick it.

How long is my sentence Grandpa Ed?

And I can no longer itemize.
SALT limitations also blow. I’m not a big fan of being taxed twice.
I take full responsibility for my actions. That low hanging fruit looked so juicy I just had to pick it.

How long is my sentence Grandpa Ed?
Good for you in a post about four dead people to find a way to pick some low hanging fruit ?

Grandpa Ed ? Can you indulge me for a moment and let me go back in time and talk junior higher to junior higher to you? That way we are on the same page .

"How long is my sentence ?) From what your homecoming date said longer than your Johnson young buck . (speaking of low hanging fruit)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: justinbgocougs

Where was your full throated pushback when Justin brought up Biden in a thread where daughters are 8 miles from the slaying and how it affects 18-22 year olds. Both posts are in the wrong place but barely a peep from you. Then when there is pushback to Justin’s question and you lose it .

What the heck is wrong with you, ED? If you keep posting fake news like this, someone is liable to believe you before long.

So since they phase out to an end, they have no value to individuals or the economy in general?

Edit to add: And why did they primarily benefit the rich? Because they were the ones paying most of the taxes in the first place.

On #2, Donnie put himself first, not America. When you lose an election in a democracy, in particular the USA, you admit defeat, assist in the transfer of power and move on gracefully. If you can't do that, you are a wannabe South American dictator, and it just doesn't matter what you have "done for" the country. When you attempt to seize power by overturning an election you are a traitor to the flag and the Constitution, nothing is worse. Thank god for the courts and Mike Pence having the balls to showing him the middle finger, otherwise the self perceived American Fuhrer would still be in power, and 243 years of democracy would been at an end.
For 4 years, I would argue that you are incorrect. After November 2020 election that may be true. How much money do you think Trump lost as a result of serving as president? Look at how well off folks like Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, AOC, are as a result of being in elected federal office, are they putting themselves over the country? I would say they do.

If you are going to brand Trump as a traitor for protesting the results of an election, then you must also brand folks like Stacy Abrams, Hillary, Bennie Thompson and anyone else that used the opportunity to protest the elector slate when the Electoral College made their votes. While you are at it, are the people that attacked the Supreme Court also traitors? How about the people that attacked the Federal Buildings and police headquarters/precincts during the 2020 "Summer of Love"? Shouldn't you be consistent with that and not limit to the one person that is living rent free in your head?

#3 - WTH? ***He said America should be energy independent for national security and he pushed getting leases, permits, pipelines, and filling up the Strategic Petroleum Reserve when the price of oil was down low (Dems blocked that, BTW). He did not stop lease sales, kill a couple pipelines, shut down ANWR, and threaten to stop all drilling/fracking/refining within a few years like Biden has.
#4 - The vast majority of tax cuts benefitted the rich ***That is a different argument than what I stated. As I said in another response, the rich pay a lot more tax to start with than poor people do, so it does make sense that they would get more of a benefit. Regardless, the vast majority of Americans DID get a tax break.
#5 - No they haven't stopped testing. Wake up. ***Yes, they actually DID stop testing while Trump was in office. NK has resumed testing now that the appeaser Biden is in office.
#9 - If you actually think those justices are good for America, then you are messed up ***Just because you don't like some of their rulings (Hobbs???) does not mean that they are wrong or bad for America. Most people knew for a long time that Roe was legally flawed (as did Ginsburg), and it should have been overturned. What this does is make a statement for the courts to stop making policy from the bench, but to leave that to the proper legislative branches. Another good example was all those district court judges making rulings and placing nationwide injunctions against Trump on immigration policy when federal law SPECIFICALLY grants power to the President to restrict any person, group, etc that he/she determined was a threat to the US. That was clearly letting ideology drive the rulings instead of adhering to the letter of the law.
#14 - Why do you hate clean air, water, etc? ***This is just laughable. You don't know shit about what I want in that regard. You think I enjoy fishing in polluted waters? Nope. You think I do recycle a lot of my household waste just for the fun of it? A little box of Dove soap or mac and cheese goes in the recycle as well as the big cardboard boxes. The thing is, there must be a balance between don't worry about the environment at all if there is a buck to be made and the idea that nothing can be done at all that has an iota of impact on the environment. And the Paris accords put waaaay too much blame and financial responsibility on the US. It wants the US to suffer great restrictions while letting folks like China, India, etc run wild with pollution.

The most significant thing Trump did was to polarize this country and raise the level of hate and lies and empower the freak far right psychos. ***It was all the folks with Trump Derangement Syndrome that drove the divisions in the country. The MSM with 90+% of negative coverage. The Dems in Dc that started planning/trying to impeach him without a valid reason even before he was in office. What did they do to work with him? Nothing. And look what we have now- a mentally challenged chump acting like a third grader that wants to change anything and everything that Trump did whether it made sense to do it or not. Exhibit A, B, and C is the southern border, which cannot be described as anything other than a complete cluster****.

I do catch Tucker from time to time. He is an actual journalist that digs into issues and points out hypocrisy and problems, and does not limit himself to attacking one side only. He does often bring on other good journalists like Glenn Greenwald, Bari Weiss, Alex Berenson, etc. I suppose you are really missing Rachel Madcow by now?

See specific responses in bold above.....

Edit-Dang, forgot to address the economy, 17-20, IIRC. Your point is exacly what I have said for years. The president DOES get too much credit and too much blame for the economy in general. However, there is no doubt that certain policies and decisions by the prez do have an effect on the economy in general. Trump's focus was on making things good for business and for the workers and the economy was in great shape until covid hit. Biden is focused on giving money away to voters and spending a ton of money that has to be printed on attacking fossil fuels, all of which is driving inflation up to level not seen for 40-50 years. That inflation is causing harm to many, many millions of Americans, including me. A retiree on a fixed income. They are forking over the masses of Americans in search of some stupid environmental utopia that will NEVER be reached.

BTW, how "green" is it really when they have to move 500,000 yards of earth just to make the battery for a single EV battery. And doing that in countries without child labor laws and extremely minimal concern for the environment. Not to mention that the vast majority of this is controlled by China, which puts us even more at their mercy. NOT a good plan.......

Last edited:
For 4 years, I would argue that you are incorrect. After November 2020 election that may be true. How much money do you think Trump lost as a result of serving as president? Look at how well off folks like Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, AOC, are as a result of being in elected federal office, are they putting themselves over the country? I would say they do.

If you are going to brand Trump as a traitor for protesting the results of an election, then you must also brand folks like Stacy Abrams, Hillary, Bennie Thompson and anyone else that used the opportunity to protest the elector slate when the Electoral College made their votes. While you are at it, are the people that attacked the Supreme Court also traitors? How about the people that attacked the Federal Buildings and police headquarters/precincts during the 2020 "Summer of Love"? Shouldn't you be consistent with that and not limit to the one person that is living rent free in your head?
Stretch.. another time we can chat about what you said in this post....

I do catch Tucker from time to time. He is an actual journalist that digs into issues and points out hypocrisy and problems, and does not limit himself to attacking one side only. He does often bring on other good journalists like Glenn Greenwald, Bari Weiss, Alex Berenson, etc. I suppose you are really missing Rachel Madcow by now?

Edit-Dang, forgot to address the economy, 17-20, IIRC. Your point is exacly what I have said for years. The president DOES get too much credit and too much blame for the economy in general. However, there is no doubt that certain policies and decisions by the prez do have an effect on the economy in general. Trump's focus was on making things good for business and for the workers and the economy was in great shape until covid hit. Biden is focused on giving money away to voters and spending a ton of money that has to be printed on attacking fossil fuels, all of which is driving inflation up to level not seen for 40-50 years. That inflation is causing harm to many, many millions of Americans, including me. A retiree on a fixed income. They are forking over the masses of Americans in search of some stupid environmental utopia that will NEVER be reached.

BTW, how "green" is it really when they have to move 500,000 yards of earth just to make the battery for a single EV battery. And doing that in countries without child labor laws and extremely minimal concern for the environment. Not to mention that the vast majority of this is controlled by China, which puts us even more at their mercy. NOT a good plan.......
Tucker Carlson is an actual journalist?

Tucker Carlson is an actual journalist? You have to be f-ing kidding. And I have never watched Rachel Maddow - had to google her just to figure out who you were referring to. I don't watch TV news or the s#!t that pretends to be news (aka Fox). I get all my news from CougEd's posts.

You know…amongst all the other things about these murders that don’t make sense, one thing I’m having trouble figuring out is how the couple that were killed - Ethan and Xana - how is it that their time is completely unaccounted for for ~4 hours? They’re at a party at the frat house, they’re gone for 4 hours, and they’re home at 1. Someone had to see them or be with them during that time. The movements of the 2 girls are pretty well covered during the same period - people saw them, talked to them. There’s pictures and video. How are 2 of the victims so well tracked, and for the other 2, there’s nothing?

You guys are amazing. Turning this thread into another political whine fest.

Reactions: Mitchf350
Good for you in a post about four dead people to find a way to pick some low hanging fruit ?

Grandpa Ed ? Can you indulge me for a moment and let me go back in time and talk junior higher to junior higher to you? That way we are on the same page .

"How long is my sentence ?) From what your homecoming date said longer than your Johnson young buck . (speaking of low hanging fruit)

Well, you're no fun.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT